Most people on Veeky Forums arent able to pull lmao3pl8 with good form, and i seriously wonder why?

Most people on Veeky Forums arent able to pull lmao3pl8 with good form, and i seriously wonder why?

What is your excuse you weak beta fucks? This girl is able to do it, so why arent you?

>inb4 shes on chads programm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vryoGcsso4
youtube.com/watch?v=1g6as4LZDo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's on more than Chad's program, if you catch my drift.

For sure deadlift it and don't squat it.

>chad's program

>What is your excuse
I've only been using weights for four months.

His dick?

My grip strength is too weak ;_;
Bar always slips out of my hands after like 2 reps.

>mixed grip

Dropped

You should be able to do it by now, what are you waiting for???

Use straps then faggot, your deadlifting for massive hamstrings and christmastree back not for your grip strength.

There are better exercises if you want to isolate your forearms.

My max is 225kg at 83kg and I'm weak as fuck

Any male under 3 plate should just pretend my don't diddy until they get there

I think you probably just hit a 3plate deadlift and you're trying to convince yourself it's good by proclaiming 'hardly anyone here can lift it'

What a load of shit. I bet at least 80% here can do more

It's 140kg for fucks sake. That's fuck all. I think I'll be close to cleaning that in a year and I'm weak as fuck.

static holds and farmers walks nigger

>i pulled 3pl8 today therefore i'll call everyone out on Veeky Forums for not being able to pull as much as i did this morning

fuck off faggot, 3pl8 diddly is probably the one lift most of Veeky Forums can do. if you want to make a bait thread make it for 1pl8 ohp or 2pl8 bench.

link vid

Whats your excuse this time Veeky Forums?

Going to let a little woman out bench you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_vryoGcsso4

She looks pretty sexxy if you catch my drift

600 dead here
Under 450 and you can't call yourself Veeky Forums

Deadlift progress thread

I do madcows atm, 1x5 deads once a week with warmup. I did 150kgx5 this week, going to add 2,5kg a week.

Will this kill me too soon? When should I vary my rep ranges? I only know novice programming, but I don't know if I need to change anything. Did 1RM at 165kg in december before a holiday, at a 140kg 6RM

Can do both for reps, but can't deadlift 3pl8.
>tfw hate deadlifts

Can someone explain to me why I see so many people with their feet like 6 inches apart?

tfw 2pl8 bench 1pl8 ohp but only 2.5pl8 diddly

80% of fit doesn't lift and 80% of those that do are dyel

Tfw 452 is my best,

it's not impressive, my third DL was 2 plates

not my third day in a gym I said third DL

>DOH
Dropped, literally

squat?

BICEP TEAR INCOMING, TAKE COVER

I recently fixed my deadlift form, and although I'm only at 1pl8, it still feels good. I'm engaging my hamstrings and making sure everything is exactly the way it should be. I have a little chuckle to myself when I see people loading on more weight than they can handle with good form, because that is surely the path to ruin.

>Most people on Veeky Forums arent able to pull lmao3pl8 with good form
Seriously doubt that. Talking out of your ass doesn't make it true.

pulled lmao2pl8 on my first day deadlifting, after warming with lmao1pl8

stopped doing deads after talking to my uncle who was an actual powerlifter telling me it'd fuck my shit up

I like my back desu senpai

I dont even do anything besides benching, fuck the other compound lifts. You dont need them.

The girl in the OP is Marisa Inda, a world record holding powerlifter in the 52kg class.

Why the fuck would I do a meme lift like dead lift when it doesn't do anything for your aestethics?

At the end of the day. I'm white. She isn't.

Also

>chad

BLEACHED

i'm 160lb and my max dl is 335

>fat guy here, manlet, or both here

Tfw I can bench 325, squat 415, and ohp 205 1rm but I can barely pull 275 for one on my deadlift what's wrong with me fit?

>mfw I got 455 a week ago

Obv. Most ppl here are lifting less than 3 months

Short arms

My proportions just don't work well for deadlift. I can rack pull 600 from 4"blocks, front squat 350 for 2, and push a 600lb prowler 10x50 yards on artificial turf.
As soon as i get to 400lbs or so on DL, theres a ton of force on my lumbar spine. I always strain something. So now i don't deadlift. I had a puncture wound on my hip joint from falling on a steel stake when i was a kid, could that be the problem?

drink bleach

you're e-statting and trying to get (you)'s

But I can you massive faggot. I just hit lmao3pl8 last wednesday. My ass was hurt for three days.

Feelsgood.jpg

i deadlift 700
pic related its me 6'3 210lbs 8% bf

Because I lift this for reps, OP.

>knees at 90 degrees
>good form

Kill yourself

the girl has probably lifted for years just to pull a little over 3 plates. a normal guy can do that in months.

Nice b8 cocksucker

She's internationally competitive

What's that, like 200-205? That's pretty good if you weigh like 75kg.

She doesn't start the lift with that knee-angle.

You wouldn't.

Get rekt strengthfags

>chad's program

80% has been lifting for less than a year, senpai.

clean your fingernails

What about it?

205 kg for 6,

Tfw massive lanklet, diddy is my weakness. :(

>those collars

Yeeeee thanks brother, got 465x5 last Friday

I'm shy to go to the area to do this at my gym alone and don't want people judging me if my form is poor.
>tfw no gym bro

Don't worry, people will judge you even if your form is good.

That's a solid nolift there.

Because I haven't been working out long enough

What do you mean "what my excuse" is you flaming faggot? How do you think you can accurately judge my lifts over the internet? I'll have you know that I can pull over 5pl8 RAW. Can you do that, pussy? Yeah, I thought so.

youtube.com/watch?v=1g6as4LZDo0
What's the matter, gonna let a little woman outlift you?

I can lift 4pl8 with good form

Wow, I think she's inserting Chad's dick into her vagina, if you catch my drift.

lern 2 hook grip

I squat more than that but I don't deadlift. Ore than it.

AHHHHHH

Girls pull 5pl8s these days, m8.
Unless you pull 300kg, you're still in danger of being outlifted by a -75kg musclegirl.

If by girls you mean frighteningly obese hambeast monsters pulling sumo with 2 inch rom, then yes.

Meh I can 2-rep 410lbs raw, but I have to say 4 repping 345 with a belt seems absurdly heavy for a grill. Since when are grills so strong? According to strengthstandards.co, 4-repping 345 as a 160lb grill woud put you into the maxed-out "elite" category of lifters. I thought that was reserved for roiders.

> I thought that was reserved for roiders.

it is. Do the math :^)

Top lel
>I'm sure to win because my speed is superior

probably have minor scoliosis because i always have a small twist when i deadlift. Causes back pain on my right side and i'am going to see a doctor for it in about a week

>deadlift
>that torso angle
>those low hips

rip lower back

>tfw 475 diddly

>alphas who will make it. i'm proud brehs
>mad betas
I have friends at 165 hitting 450 ez

Can confirm. I can finally rep that 3pl8 now though.

I pull 5 pl8 and some change(nickel and dime) and I feel like a pussy but then I see guys pull 3 pl8s x1 and they feel huge wtf is going on?

I have a herniated disc, senpai.... That's not fair.

6'4
Pulled 555 conventional

When I pull 135 my upper back is rounded slightly despite Engaging my lats and everything. Yeah what you gonna do about it??? My lumbar isn't rounded tho so I don't give a fuck.

Hurrrr durrrr you're
Gonna snabbbb your shit up

>pic related but not me.

Nigga he look like a scared cat.

Rip lower back, world record holding champion doesn't know what she's doing.

guy in your pic is too fat for his narrow stance + shortish arms

only way he is gonna get a flat back is by switching to sumo, growing longer arms or losing the gut

>fat
Kekekekeek

>Will deadlifting 5 reps per week kill me?

Man up. That's standard novice training. Keep going until you stall. Then deload, then do it again. Ignore symmetric strength and strength standards, and just lift until you stall.

Because that's standard form?

Shoulder width is innefficient, it's either full sumo, or standard, which is fist width to 6 inches apart, depending on width of the trainee's hips

>Listening to anecdotal advice and using it an an excuse to ignore the second most important lift.

Seriously, so you even lift?

can deadlift, squat, soon to bench maybe.

>ass cyst removed in HS gave a muscle imbalance
>sprained hip flexor as well in HS

Every time my DL gets to 3pl8 one of these comes back and i have trouble squatting my bodyweight for like 2 months. I still DL, just for volume and fun more than anything tho

>tfw you'll 3pl8 bench before DL

People can't do 150kg here? Since when? I can do 150kg for reps after deloding... after a back injury. People here were pulling 300,

Chalk
Hook grip

Snatch grip DL
Heavy weighted chinups
Farmer's walks
Static holds

im just so weak ;_;

Most people on Veeky Forums don't even lift, and the ones that do are really new to it a lot of the time. I'm no one special, but after lifting for a year I realized how terrible a lot of the advice was on here and now I just visit once in awhile to see what's going on. Apparently a lot of people listen to some tranny now

I'm mostly here for:

> feel threads
> high test threads
> fit girl threads
> fit humor threads

once in a while I'll see an on topic thread that interests me and I'll join. What happened to all the people that did lift, though? I remember discussing the Hepbourn method with some people here a year ago or something like that.

>mixed grip
and into the garbage it goes

>alternating grip
Kek

Yeah, I don't know if I'd go that far, but if you deadlift seriously at all 3 plate is really the bare minimum, you should be able to do that for reps with double overhand grip fairly easily.
I weight 176 and deadlift 465 for 3. It's tough, sure, I'm not going to pretend I find it easy, but I can pull it up smooth and lock it out.