You should kill yourself.
Jesus this question is dumb

i never have fruit
just more vegetables

your newfag is showing

>h-haha no I'be been here for 15 years dude haha

>sugar is bad
>fruit has sugar
What is wrong? Do you think "natural" sugar from fruit is somehow different from other sugars?

>brain runs on sugar
>body processes sugar the best
>body prefers sugar as an energy source over anything else
>body stores literally sugar in your body
>mothermilk contains sugar
>sugar is still somehow bad
this is what brainlets believe

>a nutrient is objectively bad

You don't know much about how the human body works, do you

It's calories without nutrition. It's not bad in a survival situation I guess, but for our purposes, anything is better, whether you're bulking OR cutting.

how much sugar from fruit/milk/other natural sources of sugar, is too much?

yes I do

>You need to avoid fattening food, bro!
>Check out these Nutri-Grain bars!
>Cinnamon doughnut flavor and only 2 grams of fat per bar!

You sound retarded

>An individual food can be "bad" or "good" for you
>Not your fucking overall habits

Depends on your activity level. Basically just avoid anything made with white flour and anything processed.

prove me wrong

protip: you cant

calling it

>someone says something which im not used to
>it must be bait guys
brainlet pls

I hate it when people say fruit is bad. hello it's fruit!!!
Ok it contains fructose, but besides that also FIBERS and VITAMINS! Why would it be bad for you to eat two apples a day? It's fucking healthy! Don't believe that bullshit, just don't exagerate. don't eat 5 bananas a day.

>body stores literally sugar in your body
It literally doesn't.

can you tell me what glycogen is

>carbohydrates aren't nutrition

I hope you eat no carbohydrates then

>cardio kills gainz

I eat at least 3 bananas a day, often even more. How bad is this?
I like them for their convenience.

Don't fight Veeky Forums memes, the will never believe you. Just wait half a year when they'll find out their diet makes them sick and look for the next "big bad nutrient that makes or break their bodies".

Reminder that according to recent polls more than half of Veeky Forums has been lifting for less than a year and most of them are around here just parroting that they read on BB.com and stating it as a fact without even researching confirmation or adding sources while acting as if they are all nutrition experts.

not a sugar itself.

literally completely fine.

>implying people say all carbs are bad
>implying the destinction between sugars and complex carbs isn't like trans fat and mono- or polyunsaturated fatty acids
Sugars are shit because they give you a very small timeframe to use them as energy after which they get instantly stored as fat. If you're not pre or post workout, chances are the sugar you eat will be stored as fat and then spiking your insulin level making you feel powerless and crave more food. If you wanna eat something sweet, make baked goods with stevia, whole wheat no fat and throw in some protein powder. Complicated carbs, high protein, low in fat and it doesn't fuck with your insulin.

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs394/en/
Sucrose and fructose are treated differently.

tell me, do you eat glycogen?

fucking retards i swear.

that is why fruits are good, the sugar in it is absorbed slowly beacuse the fiber makes the procces harder for the body. i was prediabetic, a nutricionist told me it was ok to eat fruits because of this and im not dead yet

Carbs are like rocket fuel. Eat them around working out but not all fucking day.

>be me at work
>fat guy finds out he's diabetic
>gets myfitnesspal, tells everyone in the office
>he shows me one day his diet
>breakfast: apple, banana, cereal
>snack: banana
>lunch: nutribullet shake made with banana, grapes, orange, milk, strawberries
>literally no fruit
>explain to him that he's basically only eating carbs, should use water and whey in the shake if he insists on drinking it, and should really have a large protein, small carb and lots of veg each meal
>spends 10 minutes telling me why he can't because he "doesn't" eat those foods

*literally no veg

FUCK

some fitness youtuber made a video stating he would rather eat a reese than an apple because the apple is pure sugar but reeses has peanut butter in it

Yes

It's made of glucose joined together

Based

Found the powerlifter

You're probably onto something. Still, fructose, which is the primary sugar in most sweet fruits, is still not healthy in big amounts. One or two fruits a day? No prob. Binge eating fruit or even worse drinking juice is an issue.

I eat bananas and raisins 30 minutes prior to working out as a sort of pre workout

Exactly what I mean with the rocket fuel analogy

FUCK powerlifters eating donuts and shit during their bi-weekly 2 hour long workout

I've tried making shit like doughnuts and cake fit my macros but it's just not satisfying. You're wasting like 1/5-1/4 of your needed calories on it, completely overshoot your fat and sugar intake and don't even feel satisfied with that meal. I just can't understand why they don't try a clean bulk. Better gains, you actually feel good and don't have to think about diabetes.

there is literally 0 wrong with carbs

your friends problem is basicly that he is eating too much and eating processed crap

No the problem is basically everything is carbs.

Breakfast could be eggs, avocado, and maybe a piece of fruit. Snack could be nuts, lunch could be chicken stew with veg.

Instead it's all fruit.

It's a definite aim to eat a majority of completely natural things but just fruit is dumb expecially with no exercise.

If you eat fruit more than twice a day you're doing it wrong. It should be a daily treat if that. Try and have them preworkout only (fructose does nothing for glycogen replenishment, no need for it after)

when i eat live oysters i do

>trying to fit 5 fruit or veg per day

It's suffering.