How should I shower?

How should I shower?
Hot water? Cold water? Hot water then cold water?

water and soap
shampoo if you're girly and have hair

Cold water all the way through

No poo my man. Shampoo dries your scalp and make you look like a fucking scarecrow. Wash it wit baking soda and vinegar. Srs.

About the water temp aim for like 100-105ºF.

Soap and shampoo/condition with warm water.
Take a hot shower for a few minutes to relax.
Then turn it all the way to freezing and stand in that shit for ten minuets. Dips in chilled water are extremely healthy.

Cold water for me.
You hate it at first and then you enjoy the fuck out of it.

Hot water then cold water.

>Hair pH balance is 4-5
>baking soda is 9

Come again how it's a good idea to destroy your hair.

This.

I'm shaved and shampoo makes my scalp shiny as fuck. Girls have asked me what I do to make it so shiny.

also how do I best alternate gym + sauna + hot/cold shower?

kinda warm

Hot water if you plan on shaving or washing your face afterwards, cold for any other time

I start out very luke warm and turn it to ice cold almost immediately upon entering the shower.

no poo is amazing, but fuck that baking soda and vinegar shit. i haven't used shampoo on my hair in over 5 years. just use water.

>cold showers
enjoy your no muscle growth

I'm in love

I'm going to keep taking cold showers.

It's about FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME anyways.

no, just poo every other day or every 2 days depending on hair oilyness

Hot first to wash then cold to wake you up.

what you want to do is start off warm. Then slowly increase the temperature every couple of minutes as your body readjusts. Continue to increase the temperature until your skin begins to burn off. Your body will slowly but surely adjust to withstanding these extreme temperatures, but only if you give it time. The longer you are exposed to scalding shower conditions, the better your body will acclimate to the new stress.

One day you will find you can withstand any temperature of hot as fuck water. Now you are ready. Cover your body in gasoline and light yourself on fire and you will feel no pain. You have become that guy in the fantastic four that is on fire and can fly and shoot fireballs from his hands but I'm not sure how you do the last 2

how to reach self-immolating monk level?

doing it for 8 months, still hating it

Hot water to wash yourself.
Then turn it down if you want the benefits of cold as well.

I take cold showers and my muscles grow

These desu, I literally feel no cold anymore.

Ice cold showers every day, your used coffee grounds as exfoliant, natural shampoo that doesn't kill your hair, finish with some coconut oil and you're good.