Resiting heartrate

What's your resting heartrate, Veeky Forums?

65 bpm here.

55-60 ayyo.

55 bpm - it got higher recently as I stopped running that much. It used to be below 50.

probably 80 something

60-65. It used to be in the low 80s, but improved pretty quickly once I started losing weight. It hasn't gone down more over the last ~30lbs, though. I probably need to do actual hard cardio routinely to improve further.

About 70

any lower and you're just not manly

I'm by no means an "elite" athlete, so I wonder if this is a problem.. I lift weights and do the Stepmill every no and then.

If I were to guess, my RHR is so low because I used to be very big. 300->200lbs. I think years of obesity trained it and now it's life is too easy

48. Don't do cardio but have been cutting for about 10 weeks though.

70-something

it's really high for some reason even though i'm relatively fit.

should I start running more this summer? I haven't done much cardio other than riding my bike to work a few times a week for the last three years. My lifts aren't shit, i'm at 400/250/440

Same, used to be a fatty but now my resting is always low to mid 40s. Also if I take a deep breath it goes down into the 30s.

87, currently on test tren 250/500
i am able to run out of breath drinking too much water at once

low 50's on going to bed and waking up
mid low 60's during the day while on caffeine
I run maybe a 5k a day or the equivalent intensity on a stationary bike in the gym

85-90.
Also 90/55 blood pressure.

Shit's completly insane and makes no sense unless i'm made out of fast-twitch fibres only.

anyone else have high systolic bp and low diastolic bp?
does that mean my heart is going to explode soon?

>resiting

Usually it's around 60-65

Lowest I've seen was 49, at 62bpm right now after taking 400mg caffeine pre-workout

>86
What does this mean..?

What do you mean by 'high' and 'low', m8?
I have two friend who had 200/150 and 220/180 before they were 26.
They're permanently on meds now, but they're alive and one of them even lifts.

Do cardio.

Your heart-rate is the same as the year of Czernobyl.
It means you'll be a super-mutant.

>male, 6'1 and 205 lbs

45, just woke up though. Normally a bit higher when I get moving around.

No it just means you have high pulse pressure. As long as its not over 100mmhg youre fine.

>got heartrate measured by qt nurse
>130 resting

>resting heart rate is 50
>never cardio
>on a high fat diet
>consume 2l of coffee per day
>max 50g carbs/day

New to Veeky Forums
Resting: 50
Will generally spike due to my stress cuz of finals rip

>60 when totally rested
How long will it take for my bpm to go to 50 when I play rugby 3 times a weak for 2 hours approximatly.

was 74 last month then began taking fish oil and its 60 now. Goal is 50 but I havent started taking cardio seriously yet.

52 today

13 weeks and 4 days assuming your average daily protein intake is a prime number, else half as long in days multiplied by your max squat in kilograms unless of course its a full moon in which case divide by pi.

saus on bottom left pic pls

I need to drink less coffee, but I'm a depressed asshole without it.

57 bmp

tfw no qt blonde dutch cop gf

>Tfw no cop gf to order me around and sit on my face

PIM PLEASE

40 bpm

this is after 2 large cups of coffee.

I'm a fatass at 60

>90-100
>Was 120 a few years ago
>Still wont drop lower

Guess what I used to be addicted to?

85-90, though while I'm working it stays at 95-110. BP textbook normal.

Marijuana?

Just measured 90. It's skewed though because I just did some albuterol and symbicort not too long ago
>tfw running medical stimulants all day

It started from marijuana, quickly went over to fentanyl. That shit is Russian made and imported across the border. Fentanyl is 3x stronger and 10x cheaper than cocaine. Almost OD'd the first time bc dealer sold me fenta which I thought was coke.

Also did krokodil but stopped after my nails came off.

6'1 / 170 / 12% / 30 yo / caffeine addict

83 bpm.

crying_deWitt.jpeg

how are your arms that fat at 170 and 6'1

44 when I don't drink coffee

Oh boy I feel you. All my friends over dosed and died when fenta first hit market. Dumbas dealers were slinging death

Last time I checked I was at 120/50
systolic is prehypertension which probably isn't too uncommon but the diastolic is consistently too low in hypotension
I can't find any information online on what it means to have a high spread between the two numbers

Jesus Christ dude. Why? Stop doing that shit.

50, and don't do any cardio. Thought the nurse was talking the piss when she told me.

RIP user

Why? Started from peer pressure. Continued wishing to find peace from angst and pain. Now it's impossible to stop, inject once every two days. Cutting back a lot.

Want to see my krokodil fingers?

Z6 ?

81 bpm

6'4 235lbs fatass that gets winded bringing home groceries

>peer pressure to do krokodil
"Haha look at user, he's not a skeleton"

Fenta is the devil of all drugs. Will kill you or wreck your mind up. Worst I've ever seen was some 12yo junkie girl sucking and fucking a bunch of 40 yo bums for cash. She was a prostitute from age 10. Shagged her myself a couple of times.

Another time I snapped and stabbed a guy with a fork was when he dipped his crying baby brothers pacifier in fenta to make him shut up. That kid died and it got to me so I killed him too.

I visit Veeky Forums just for fun. I don't actually lift

Not peer pressure to do krok. I did marijuana for peer pressure. Got mentally fucked up and started at fentanyl for ease of pain. Moved to krok bc it was dirt cheap

Yeah probably the only good thing about being in junky circles was fucking qt jailbait sluts. Good times

60 bpm

Fuck bro test and dbol
Told my dr it was cuz of creatine kek

wristlet detected

High 50s.

FitBit says 50 bpm, but I don't trust it. It seems to include sleeping hr, but the medical definition specifies awake.

I don't really know why, though. According to my doctor, all my body functions work at a very low rate (sleep cycles, breathing rythm) but I'm healthy, even though I'm not a very energetic person (I don't even know if that's linked or anything).
Heart rate was 40 when I was doing cardio everyday a few months ago

>Want to see my krokodil fingers?
yes

post dem fangas homie

die gozer is toch opgepakt.
wel nice dat hij zo wijf heeft . gozer krijgt zeker veel seks.

>Got mentally fucked up and started at fentanyl for ease of pain.
oh look, another useless faggot blaming society.
KYS my man.

67-77

I have a low as fuck resting heart rate and I don't know why (my cardio isn't amazing) It could be good heart genetics, I have a lot of people in my family who live upwards to 100+ years old. One of my great grandmothers is still alive and I'm 22 and she's over 100 years old.

I have noticed that prior to working out it hovered around 58-60. With intermittent fasting/some cardio and dieting it has dropped to 50. My fitbit keeps track of it for people wondering.

>ass struggling to be contained even by unruly police clothing

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

That isn't really low, it's right in the middle for someone who excercises at all. "Low as fuck" is really in the upper 20's to mid 30's. I do moderate cardio and mine is between 40-45 which is on the low end of normal for an in shape person

I will remember this now.

At home, about 70

If I go out and use one of those blood pressure testers that you see occasionally, it's usually 80-90 because I'm a beta with social anxiety

ı have 43 im a fat fuck and by no means im good at cardio what could be the reason of this ?

Your body is shutting down

OH NO WHAT THE FUCK

your heart struggling against your dietary habits you disgusting hambeast

upper 80s..

54mg Concerta

but im not morbidly obese im just 200 lbs and i changed my dietary habits will this fix it

breh they're fucking with you. resting heart rate is a lot of genetics too, you probably just have good genetics for it

but really 43 i think there should be an another factor but come to think of it my grandfather is 97 and has no heart problems

shit i feel special this is a long forgotten feel thanks fit

nice man! now use this motivation and your sick heart rate to lift better than anyone else

136/85

45 at rest, slouching on the couch
54 at rest, sitting, after a coffee
58 at rest, sitting, after coffee and modafinil
65 after some VSS (visual sexual stimuli)
75 when and halfie starts to kicks in
86 wanking starts
95 after some edging
115 cock-hero mode
125 cock-hero + anal plug
135 mommy starts to knocking on my door
155 mommy enters in my bedroom
186 start busting my cream
198 0.1 seconds later I notice my dad behind my mom
220 daddy yells at me while I'm creaming
225 my anal plug pops out
250 "no homo"
286 lol dead

Low 60's when i just wake up. Low-mid 70's during the day, on average.

Oh fug

110 :(

53 bpm

maybe your meter's broken pham

kek