What are the best and worst thing about this board?

What are the best and worst thing about this board?

The FACE HEIGHT FRAME guy

/r9k/ shit posters like you

Best: the hatred of fatties
Worst: incels from r9k that keep flooding the board with frogs and feels

Best: Retarded feelsfags and frogposters getting shat on
Worst: Retarded feelsfags and frogposters existing

Best:
>Manlet Hate threads
>Chad/Gymcel Hate threads
>that Guy threads

Worst:
>Nigger Genetics threads
>Fedora Threads
>mirin threads

Best
>Self improvement (both physically and mentally)
>Jokes thread(i mean like ">Decline bench press >Do it anyway")
>Fat hate

Worst
>Feels threads
>/r9k/ ebin may mays

And the worst?

Yes

it's not just one guy any more

>>Feels threads
Why? Sometimes life is stressful and people need to vent. It helps to post about whats making you sad and other sad anons help you and each other try to cheer up. In a way they're basically a hopeful attempt at self improvement threads. One day you'll catch the feels and need a place to go too.

There is a whole board for that. R9k. If it was like >tfw stalling on OHP
That'd be fine. But it's
>tfw no GF

Worst: Probably the SS/t-rex trolling, mostly because it never ends. People have been posting these same unfunny, tired jokes all over Veeky Forums for years, and it's always the least creative, least funny people who do it so it never evolves.

Best: Roaches meme
Worst: actual lifting advice

>best
my 1 rep max
>worst
your 1 rep max

Fedora defected

I think I finally look good and I'm somewhat happy with how I look, yet I get shit on in every cbt and irl no one thinks I even lift, Feelsfuckingawfulman
at least this board has some cool trips

best: actually a pretty helpful community, as long as you're not asking retarded questions
worst: sometimes the memes are so much that newbies actually start doing stupid shit like GOMAD if they're not skelly.

Best: the shared dedication to escape the feels
Worst: The maymays are shit desu senpai. /pol/ memes are million times better. Fucking even /out/ has better memes. Only a few good ones around these parts

I'd like to see more improvement on recipe sharing

This.

>Muh SS
>Muh Squats and Oats

Best: There's plenty of funny stuff here.

Worst: People actually take lifting advice from anonymous people. And this still baffles me. Why on earth would you take advice from people you know NOTHING about?

Best:
>H I G H T E S T
>mirin
Worst:
>manlet hate
>indian hate threads
>fit grill threads

Because anons have no reason to lie, people in real life won't necessarily tell you the truth about how they achieved their bodies.

No one in real life wants to admit to autistic eating and training everyday or frauding.

manlet poo detected

It's not because they lie (necessarily), but because the vast majority of posters (and lurkers) are at novice and intermediate lifters. If i really need to find the information on something, I would much rather search the internet for some guy, who has proved he actually knows what he is talking about.

Best: talking about lifting and physical fitness

Worst: r9k

Indian Master Roshi

Best: Transformation pics
Worst: /r9k/

No one actually lifts

Best: Fat hate, Motivation, Mirin threads, actual discussions, the occasional Tinder thread

Worst: /r9k/, edgy kids, people won't don't even lift.

Best
>sticky
>qtddtot
>progress/cbt
>joke threads
>fph
>non-relationship off topic threads
>nyr comics
>fit grills

Worst
>relationship threads
>frauds
>dnp
>high test
>manlet/lanklet
>OP's 1rm

>best
Fedora threads
Grinch posting
Roaches
Spamming obesity in high test threads
/pol/ posters
Thicc husbando manlets
JM threads

>worst
Trannies
/fraud/
Vegan shilling
Bullying blaha

Everyone is a walking encyclopedia about routines, protein content of food and obscure lifting techniques. But noone actually goes to the gym

Leave rip out of this.

low test detected

>bullying blaha
>worst

Honestly the greatest thing going on in my life right now.

Best:
> fat hate
> routine general (trappy is underrated)
> plg/owg
> diet tips and recipes are generally 10/10
> gym characters threads
> high test threads

worst
> HEIGHT FACE FRAME shitposting
> vegans shitposting
> manlet/lanklet shitposting

Feels thread are sad and reading sad things doesn't get you happier, so those feels thread just make people sadder.
And also this

Came here to post this

Never fucking reply to me again or I'll kill you.

the issue tho is a difference in the mind sets between r9k - r9k is a bunch of spergs whilst Veeky Forums has more of a positive attitude. I guess many more people would be happy to vent to people similar to themselves

>bullying blaha and tranny threads are bad
>/pol/ posters are best
Kek leave

butthurt manlet detected

>good: lifting advice, you can ask pretty much anything you want, people give bretty funny answers sometimes

>bad: >tfwnogf shitposting and general r9k attitudes everywhere

Best:
>feel threads while depressed
Worst:
>feel threads while in a good mood

Best:

High test threads
Low test threads
Fat people stories threads
Humor threads

Worst:

/pol/ shitposters
/r9k/ shitposters
Vegan shitposters

But your mumping feels threads weigh down that positive attitude. That's why they don't belong here.

No

>tfw stalling on OHP and bench

also nice trips fampaitchi-kun

Best thing is its the most helpful board
Worst thing is the /pol//r9k/ cross boarders
Honestly even the Veeky Forums folks can hold a regular conversation but with the pol9k dudes its implying this and good goyim that. Not to even mention HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Best
>/pol/

Worst
>cucks

Then go back to your /pol/ shithole.

No. /pol/ sucks, /pol/ posting to trigger cucks is the best.

>implying gooby knows shit

Nice try gooby

>/pol/ sucks
>better pull a /tv/ so that Veeky Forums becomes another /pol/ and sucks as well

You guys are cancer.

t. Achmed

This board has practically no HEALTH or FITNESS discussion outside some social media status whoring and weird fucking R9K threads

I still think that the doom of this board was when /r9k/ was shut down for an extended period time in sometime 2010 - 2011

Also

You fags

you really should kill yourself for chasing away Quad and Camb.

Best

>feels threads
>depression / suicidal threads
>humor threads

Worst

>cheating fraud
>breh threads
>mirin stories

oh and also fat hate threads are GOAT

this

I'm so happy that the Patton maymay autists are gone for a long time,it was the worst forced meme of the board

This

I managed to forget the actual worst.

Nofap

Best.
High test threads.
Worst.
Incessant no fap threads. There are literally never less than two up at any given moment.

don't talk to me or my wife's son's bull ever again

BEST

>high test threads
>fat hate threads

WORST

>autists complaining about autistic shit
>autists who pretend to be above the other autists

The best thing would be the high test asshole who posts his fetish bbw girls, it annoys me and plenty of other anons.

But the worst thing is THESE FUCKING ROACHES IN MY PROTEIN POWDER AGAIN REEEEEEE

>Doesnt realize most High Test are just fat women with good fat distribution

>implying that's not literally the entire point of high test genetic selection

I don't see the problem with that.

best is the occasional discussion in some threads which is rather scarce

worst is shitposters from all over the website.

Underrated post

>Not liking the Veeky Forums girls thread

/r9k/ is like the opposite of Veeky Forums
the /r9k/ memes stopped getting funny so i switched to Veeky Forums to get motivated to lift.

The fat hate really made me get off my ass and I lost 60lbs. I honestly contribute my weight loss to Veeky Forumsizens.

The worst are height threads. Who the fuck cares? I mean, I guess I can't talk. I'm 6'1" but really, who the fuck cares?

I'm not one to post in feels threads, but perhaps if it is kept to that and that only those threads it is better than r9autists colonizing the entire board

Maybe

Best: actually a good place for general work out advice (in a rough idea kindov way) and 1/8th of the people giving food advice actually know what they're talking about
Worst: woman hating elitist self conscious assholes looking to comfort themselves by assimilating to an echo chamber (even if this is counter productive to their goals) and knocking over anyone with different fitness goals
The mentality that everything's a contest and you must blatantly attack someone if they are losing and back handedly attack someone if they're winning (with the preconceived notion that the line between winning and losing is your own current progress by your own standards)
I already said it but the woman hate is hardcore on this board and stands out even by Veeky Forums standards
All your goal haircuts were trendy five years ago now they're just tryhard.

I don't know

>best
General motivation for one another is actually pretty prevalent.
>worst
There are like 4 NoFap threads at a time lately

worst: this guy right here

feels bad bro

because most of us started lifting after being rejected by girls, having girls act repulsed by us, and by watching girls tell us they dont care about looks but keep hooking up with fit muscular guys.

>you don't need to workout user, you look great, girls aren't really into that anyways
>oh, chads here, see ya later!

this tee bee queue honest famalam

Best

>actual fitness discussion
>self improvement mentality/progress
>Joke threads, and general sense of community for those who can only relate to other gymbrehs (so feels threads, ish)

Worst
>Pol threads, fedoras, and betabots (so feel threads as well)
>wide hips and "just lift bro" shitposter

Can you repeat the question?

>Thicc husbando manlets

this