Cutting General

I have been cutting for the past few months and have dropped from 5'10" 175lbs to 5'10" 160lbs. The last two weeks I have decided to amp things up a little more by continuing my weight training as is, running, eating only 1500-1900kcal, and doing Yohimbine HCL/ 200mg Caffeine in the morning.

This week I weigh a full pound more than I did last week.
>What the absolute fuck

Is it just water weight, guys? My goal weight is 150 as I should be pretty shredded at that weight. What do?

Also, cutting sucks general/ venting anger about stalling progress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsMK9t_pwc&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my experience, cutting is a unknown science. I eat almost everyday the same things. Some weeks I drop 1 lb some weeks 2, some weeks, 0. Do not get worried about weekly fluctuations. Worry only at the montly score.

You're fasting with yohimbine.. r-right user?

Yup, stop eating at 8pm, Yohimbine around 6am-8am depending on what I have going on that day, and then start eating again at 12.

anyone tried keto before?

>tfw my cut has been going so fast that I'm stupidly impatient
>get annoyed every day I dont make progress on the scale

ugh, I know it's about long term changes and this stuff shouldnt bother me but it still does

I tend to get that way as well. I can cut like a motherfucker (1200+ deficit) and i feel fine lol. My cuts are usually quicker which really fucks me up cause people get on my dick and tell me to eat more, like uh, fuck no? Thats why when i cut im like 50% less sociable.

yea, what would you like to know?

If you're not doing an hour of dancing to the Becker theme song per day, you're doing enough cardio.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsMK9t_pwc&app=desktop

>Waking up every morning a little bit more cut.
Thank you IF. Let's hope we make it this year aswell
Stay strong cutters!

Did you do it non stop or carbed up on weekends? Did u actually feel like you were losing fat or just water weight? Should you work out on an empty stomach while doing a keto diet?

Mess around with your macros. Lower carbs till you see some results daily

Meme diet

I just binged the past three days after months of great progress. How the fuck do I stop myself? I don't want to throw away all my hard work...

>he fell for the keto meme

how many fucking times do we have to say it?

calories in vs calories out

protein to preserve muscle

Don't do anything different than you were before. Don't punish yourself or anything, just keep going like normal

Maybe schedule your next cheat day/meal now and then you'll have something to look forward to, but make it at least a couple weeks away

i hate cutting, it fucks up my lifts. Sometimes Im pretty sure im going to miss the last bench rep

>dropped from 5'10'' 175lbs to 5'10'' 160lbs
what the fuck are you implying by including height here

that hes a midget you spas

>tfw just eat tuna, sardines, eggs, chicken, some veggies and whey

I miss fucking food for real, would kill for an entire pizza and a beer right now :(

we all are gonna make it right g-guys?

>2016
>still trying keto
why

found the fat fucks

I literally only eat oats, rice cakes, quest bars, whey, rice, and greek yogurt. This is not a joke. College dorms are shit.

It's water weight, there was a study shown that doing cardio while on a deficit slows weight loss due to lean body mass growth - you're losing fat just as quickly, but your starts to overload muscle groups with glycogen that previously got the bare minimum. The same thing happened to me and it confused the shit out of me.

>On a PSMF
>Steadily dropping .8-1 pounds a day
>Eating the exact same thing at the same time every day
>Broke 280, time to start couch to 5k
>Next morning I weigh 282

Weight loss returned to ~1 pound daily afterwards.

>Started at 430
>currently 268

Bros, after more than a decade I finally weigh less than I did in the 8th grade. It's blowing my mind.

>cardio is bad for you meme
athletes are not fat for a reason dude

Whatchu talkin' bout? Cardio is the tits, it just marginally slows weight loss due to slight increases in lean body mass.

Though if all you're worried about is the number on the scale your priorities are fucked.

>He doesn't know that YOHIMBINE causes water retention
Cmon breh.

memes aside what do I tell my friend who fell for the no carb fad? Not only that but she also is getting people to follow her
I know carbohydrates are energy but i cant really think of anything else.

new to all this

what program should i be doing while cutting? was just fucking around before and lifting with no program

This

God fucking damn it

Have any of you gotten stronger while cutting? I've been on a ~1000 cal deficit for about 4 weeks and my 3RM on bench has gone up 10lbs.. I've been lifting for a couple years though so it isn't noob gains. Don't have any prior experience because this is my first real cut lol

Why are people this retarded?

5'10 150 you're going to look like a little girl regardless of your bf%

Alright guys I need some cutting advice

> 5'7''
> 152 lbs
> ~15% bf

I need to cut down to 10-12% by May 21

What do I need to do to make that possible? I dont care if I lose some muscle.

>he's never been shredded

Are you dumb or something?

Give up, she won't notice you.

its for an edm festival, I already have muscle, I just need to cut

>n-no homo

I bet you feel like shit moron

Ok, in that case, do keto.

1 Month isn't that long.

If you don't want to do keto, just cut calories, and add some cardio.

These past few weeks, I added 15 min of intense bike machine cardio right after I lift, and my cut has accelerated nicely even though I'm eating the same amount of calories that I normally cut with.

I wouldn't separate cardio and lifting. I feel that you should only break down your muscle at one time (assuming your cardio intensity starts metabolizing protein for energy).

So you have a good 24 hours to rebuild muscle for the next day.

Don't underestimate cardio on a cut, but don't overdo it. Just short, but high intensity. No jogging on a treadmill or stepper machine for an hour.

ya cardio is also part of my routine

how much a deficit should I go on? I dont really wanna fuck with keto right now.

>wanting pizza and a beer more than you want to be a better man

>my cut has accelerated nicely even though I'm eating the same amount of calories that I normally cut with

you weren't, obviously you were cutting at a bigger deficit, because the cardio was burning more calories, thus the faster cut.

Want a faster cut?? Go big on the deficit, no need for cardio to get a faster cut.

but I do cardio anyways, so

If you can't think of a reason, why stop her, little sheeplet?

Same bro I was 305 at the beginning of my cut 8 months ago. 255 now and I just want to be done so I can get back to 2200 cals and eat like a normal person with my friends. I'm half way there though which is great

fuck it, I'm just gonna cut with 1500 calories a day

> JUST

At a certain point, you can't keep cutting back calories or you're not gonna get enough protein/fat in

Just do your damn cardio lazy ass

>always have trouble cutting
>never get below 190
>get prescribed addy

I've gone from 200 to 187 in two months 8^)

Kek, I was thinking about going through the trouble of getting a prescription this summer. Worth it (for the brain gainz)?

Honestly, yes.

I eat when I feel like it, and I hit my macros. I just don't crave any unnecessary foods.

I don't crave any snacks, or anything sweet. Really, anything at all. I just set a reminder for me to eat and do it when I need to.

Oh, for the brain gains.

That too. I took the tests and shit I needed to take, and they made me take it again because I scored so low.

I've always done alright in school, but I had to study twice as long as anyone else to get worse grades than them. After the addy, I study about half as much and I can actually focus on a task for more than twenty minutes. I actually finish my fucking homework.

Doesn't affect people without ADHD the same, but maybe helps normies focus? Don't take it and expect to be motivated to work, beating off for 5 hours is definitely a thing.

>fasting with yohimbine

Wait you have to fast with it? I thought you just needed to be in a fasted state. I take some after waking up, wait a half hour, do about an hour of cardio then wait another hour before breakfast. Are you telling me I have to take it in a fasted state then fast?

hello hunger, my old friend.

>tfw I just ate a fucking bacon burger with a chocolate milkshake and I'm still hungry
whyyyyyyyyyy

>epileptic fat fuck detected