What is the female equivalent of being a manlet?

What is the female equivalent of being a manlet?

I would say it's having narrow hips.

being ugly.

Being a giantess is basically it. Like seriously you can only date taller guys than you which are few and far between. It's like the opposite because being really tall isn't considered desirable among women like it is with men.

Womanlet

I believe this is the true answer. Women proportions are never good with girls 6'+

Most of them look like washboards.

This familia, you hear guys saying "she's hot, but she's 6ft+" etc often, in the same way some girls say "oh he'd be perfect if he was taller". It's made worse by the fact that heels add a few inches, so even if you're the same height, you'll be shorter if she has heels on.

every girl can easily get laid. There is no equivalent.

Being disgustingly fat. Like, shaped like a beach ball fat.

A woman just has to not be fat and she will have most any man she wants.

And no tattoos of their dead dog's paw on their breasts. That just screams "I never want to leave the trailer park."

t.r9k

I disagree because being fat is something you can change. Manletism is a chronic condition.

that's not the same because you can lose weight

Alright, fair enough. Then I can think of no equivalent.

Really? I didn't think most guys had a problem dating someone as tall as them. In my mind height doesn't really become a problem for women until they're like 6'4"

being tall

i mean
can you see a 5ft9 woman being feminine? no, they have big feet, weird long arms, generally wide shoulders and usually no ass

Not an equivalent, most guys have a preference or don't mind short girls, the same can't be said the other way round.

Yup, 5'0" tall women with even proportions give me insta-boner.

tall woman = hell
short man = terrible, but doable
tall man = great, but you can't date a 5ft girl and not look like a pedo
short woman = can date anyone no restriction, perfect

I'd say They were describing someone massive, though. Even if a woman lost all that weight, it would still be an extreme challenge to find a man to love them when their entire body is completely destroyed...I'd say even more difficult than when they were fat because I've never heard of someone having a fetish for loose skin.

5ft 9 women can be hot as fuck, often tall enough to have great legs but not tall enough to have weird proportions. And good height genetics for your younglings

Meh, 5ft9 to me is cutoff, it's 6ft+ that's weird. But then I'm a 5ft11 guy, so I guess that makes sense.

Still though, they did it to themselves. I'm looking for something that women are genetically predisposed to that makes them less desirable. I think being super tall is probably the answer

apple shape: small hips/no waist/no or saggy boobs

5'9 isn't /that/ tall for a woman. I know many girls who are around 5'8 and have womanly proportions

I myself am around 5'8 and not very masculine built. Also have UK size 4 feet, thanks to short family.

I was thinking this because from an evolutionary standpoint being short makes a man less "manly" (less able to defend from predators) and this makes a woman less "womanly" (less adequate at bearing/nurturing children)

to be honest, I don't think that people who don't do sports actively think of hip form and such actively, or even much passively.
I'd also go for "being too tall", for lack of better options - saggy tits is another good candidate, but for people who just want a relationship, it might be okay for her tits to not be sexy, while having a small man is a no-go for some women out of principle.
(How to define "equivalent"? As rightly says, it can't be about finding someone to fuck. Being an ugly manlet means you basically must be rich or a musician or something, while even fatties will find men who fuck them is she allows them to. So we'd define it along the lines of "If you didn't have that drawback, a much bigger portion of people would find you datable/fuckable". The main thing for a woman to fuck up her chances is getting fat, but that's not predetermined like being small.)

Far from the truth. Tall women can get it

>mfw roided manlet at my gym is dating a high test 6ft tall woman
>he isn't more than 5'4"
>She's 6ft and at least 240 built like an eastern german olympian woman
>mfw she can squat 3pl8s
>mfw she can diddy 3pl8s
>mfw she can bench 2pl8s

She has a cute face too and her ass is phat. My dick twitched a couple times.

I'm seconding the apple shape.
A plain face can still be salvaged by a good figure and feminine grace, and you can't really by graceful when you're basically waddling around like a duck.

You know this actually makes a lot of sense.
Manlet marries a shorter woman --> more manletism children
Giantess marries a giant --> more freaky giant children
Manletism marries a giantess --> perfectly normal dateable children

Sadly, the tall genes are given by the father, so...

Source?

Too bad tall guys usually go for shorter girls, thus leaving manlets and lanklettes in an awkward situation, since neither want to date the other.

/thread

also checked

There is none and anyone telling otherwise is just starting shit. I knew a girl who was somewhere north of 6'5" and taller than every guy in the place and still got hit on constantly. If you're a woman and not fat you have to WORK to be unattractive to the average guy.

>be me
>be asian
>go to home country, everyone is a skinnyfat manlet so I get tons of pussy because 19, 6'0 and fit
>cousin sets me up on a blind date, says girl is "my type" because I was tall
>15 year old girl, half white
>meet her
>she's 6'2
>she dances super awkwardly when we go to a club
>I tell her Ima use the bathroom
>ditch her for like 10 min to get grinded on by some 5'2 chick who was mirin
>come back to take her home and fuck her in the car
>she was a virgin, had a boney pussy, and it felt like garbage to the point I had to jerk myself off to get a nut

Tall girls are pretty awful, and when they're taller than you its the saddest shit ever

being a black woman

Trips is correct

We have our winner

It has been addressed in this thread that the amount of sex you get can't be the criterion for women.

If must be something that reduces your attractiveness, as compared when you don't have that feature.

And yet, when girls insist they want a tall guy, they are "just being honest", but when us guys say we don't want to date a fat girl, we are being "shallow and materialistic." Aren't double standards awesome?

Shit I think this is it

Fpbp

I'd date a tall girl but then again I'm not a manlet. So long as you aren't some big horse woman, I don't see the problem.

And contrary to Veeky Forums's beliefs, height isn't a big deal for women unless you're 5'7" or below

Thanks random woman with anecdotal knowledge

>not a big deal

>unless you are below this number

that's okay

once you turn 25 we dont care what you think anyway, too old.

being older than 23

Single mother of mixed-race kids.

>talking out of his ass
>making it

This does piss of women quite well. My female friends got super pissed off when they heard I have my tinder age limits as 20-23. We are all 26.

it's the truth though

-older women start to look like shit from years of slutting it up/drinking

-wrinkles/cellulite

-they nag you to settle down

-tits/ass start to sag

-not as good looking as younger women

old girls are shit.

I mean...there is no equivalent really but there are things that make dating harder for women
Still, the hardest scenario for women is still easier than the easiest scenario for men so we cant really compare

I mean ive met girls who were rude as balls and heavy as fuck but still guys would trip over themselves to have a chance of dating her

I'm 6'. IMO 5'10 is the ideal height for a woman

I've dated 2 grills who were 6'1. It was bretty neat

tall girls are shit

5'3-5'7 is the perfect girl height, noone wants to date a WNBA player

Only women care about height, the only reason a tall woman would have difficulty is because they're obsessed with someone taller

Tall women are better because you can talk to them like they're real people

Plus they tend to have great legs

>tfw 5'7" and I find 5'9" to be the most attractive female height :/

they look lanky and masculine

petite women are infinitely better

I just want a qt3.14 5'1" Laplander grill.

>Laplander
uwotm80?
Explain this term plz

Lapland is northern Finland, where the eskimos live

Sami. Sami women are adorable.

To each his own, I guess

I find that short women look like children

Oh yeah those are awesome
Nordic chicks are the cutest really

You're out of your mind, I know plenty of guys that don't care if a girl is a giant. Then again plenty of girls don't care if a dude is a manlet

I am also of this belief.

I can't take you seriously if you're under 5'7", male or female. It's weird I know.

tall women just look like shit overall

most look lanky or have bad proportions, usually they are 90% torso and have no tits or a flat ass, or twig legs

smaller girls just look better

Flat. On both sides.

Height is seen as a male feature and if you don't have it you are seen as less of a man. Boobs and butt are a female feature and if you don't have it you are seen as less of a girl.

Also,
>nobody turns their head when you walk in a room
>good/free shit does not come your way as easily
>don't automatically make people jealous

I woudln't compare it to ugly since the male equivalent is also being ugly. I wouldn't compare it to being a tall girl because there is probably a significant number of men who prefer that, but no one in any culture on the world values shorter men as better.

They're not Nordic. They're basically Eskimos with reindeer and bright clothes

>Flat. On both sides.
Flat girls can still get tons of dates though
Hell, many guys prefer small tits to big ones

And cheeks like Renee Zellwiger.

>preferring small tits

why

how could you prefer a flat chest

Im one of those guys and i prefer it because it looks cuter/more feminine than bigger ones
same reason i dislike tall girls, id never date any girl even close to my height (6'1'')
I mean taste is subjective so its hard to have a debate over it but i guarantee you many flat girls turn heads
Whatsherface...chloe morets? mortez or something she is flat but still many guys are drooling over her

>Cousin(15)

a flat chest is masculine

if I have bigger pecs than a girl has tits, that's a problem

>Flat girls can still get tons of dates though
So can manlets. That's not the point

>Hell, many guys prefer small tits to big ones
Maybe to big floppy pancakes, but I've never seen a guy complain about a nice rack

In what world are smaller tits more feminine

>small breasts
>more feminine

????

>if I have bigger pecs than a girl has tits, that's a problem
First gf had a small b-cup and my pecs were bigger than her tits. i loved it

>In what world are smaller tits more feminine
Smaller is a feminine feature but thats just my opinion
Cant speak for every guy who prefers smaller tits out there but if i was given a choice between big or small id pick small

I guess small boobs...age better? but who gives a fuck about that, not any of our problems so thats out the window as an argument

SOUR GRAPES
O
U
R

G
R
A
P
E
S

mirin. youve made it

>not wanting a 5 foot petite loli-like gf
wtf is wrong with you guys?

Really tho.

We like to bitch about how much easier it is for a woman to look good, but a born ugly woman will never enjoy a day in her life.

Most men are ugly so nobody cares anymore.

beans!!!

>be ugly woman

>apply makeup

there, you solved your problem

>spend an hour a day trying to look presentable
>see Staceys giggling about how they look so awful today without makeup
>die inside

When ugly women wear makeup it makes them look like trannies.

Having no tiddies

makeup exists to make ugly women look less ugly

tfw my mum was 5'0
dad is 6'5

*drumroll*
I got 5'7"

Being too tall.
>in before a dozen posts of BUT I LIKE BIG BITCHES

Tbh when I met my boyfriend he was slightly shorter than me. But now he's slightly taller (we met in highschool) and I tease him harder than ever about being a manlet.

I am plagued by so many of the things mentioned here that I just have to laugh at this point. You manage to make women feel worse than /r9k/ without even trying, which is impressive.

suck it up princess

you'll never know what it's like to be a guy that has to earn everything he gets.

flat butt/narrow hips

yeah that's probably about it

Ugly girls don't get things handed to them on a silver platter either.

>dad is 5'8
>mom is 5'4

I lucked out reletively and an 5'8
My brother who is drop out obese faggot is 6' atleast though
Life isnt fair desu senpai

>arguing with quads

I don't know about any of you but deep down my greatest desire is to be wrapped in the arms of an Amazon woman who can protect the house with me. Sadly I have yet to find my goddess so I must content myself with small weak women