People making fun of me

So i've been lifting for almost a year and classmates are mirin my gains, exept my friends who make fun of me. How do you guys deal with people hating on your gainz?

If you don't have any friends, they can't make fun of you.

It's worked for me for over 10 years now.

Have you tried crying like a little bitch?

cocoon mode

as I've gotten older I've realized that it's not worth being around people who bring you down.

CRABS IN A BUCKET
R
A
B
S

It's just bantz, you mong. Just lol or play along.

This

protip: friends don't make fun of eachother's success. unless it's just banter in which case you should be able to recognize that and give it back (eg: making fun of their dyel skinnyfat bodies)

Yea OP, just bantz. No need to be sensitive sally. u gon cry? they're just jealous. think of it as mires.

It's bantz you giant beta fag.

It sucks cuz i am really supportive of their hobbies, but they just wont accept that this is what i like.

Escalate any joke they make. Just go along with it, banter, their jokes are probably coming in part from their own insecurity anyway.

You dgaf what others think of you. That's how I do it.

you should try hitting them with your purse, that'll shut them up

Get new friends who aren't jellymad haters

Could you give a detailed example of their behavior? I have no way of knowing from what you've said whether they're assholes or you're just an autist.

They act like im a different person just cuz i work out and track my macros, talk to me like im stupid almost like they try to alpha me out or some stupid shit .

we did it to our chubby friend when he started lifting everyday and stopped drinking with us.
after a couple of weeks he just told us that he's working his ass off because he fucking hates being fat and he'd really like us to shut up about it. we didn't realize it was that annoying to him, so we stopped right away.
and that was it.

it's easy, assert your dominance. i did it with my friends girls and guys.
>tfw manlet, but shredded
>friends make fun of me because i'm kind of a stocky guy
>tfw get mired in public normie fag friends start to take notice
>assert dominance by talking to qt3.14 girls in public that i meet while with friends who make fun of me
>that's when they knew that i was the better man just because i lifted and stuck to a strict diet
>they try to start lifting to, but because of shit will power they fail
>don't make fun of me anymore
>only 1 of them consistently lifts, powerlifter fag, used to be only a swimfag till i showed him my ways
show them that there's nothing wrong with it and that society will deem you a better person than a normalfag just because you stand out

with my friends who were girls that made fun of me, they stopped once they'd seen that i was pretty shredded, could piggy back them all. (at one point piggy backed 3 of them and walked around making my other normalfag friends a little jelly)

basically assert your fucking dominance like if you see them just walking around walk up behind them and push them outta the way and say
>FUCK OUT DA WHEY
do it to them on a consistent basis and just push them around in front of people. you'll see what i mean

>assert your dominance. i did it with my friends girls and guys.
>>tfw manlet
Pick one.

had this happen to me. xcept it was my daughters mother who was hating on me no matter how much fat loss and muscle gain I got she would just say "you look the same".

So I used it as motivation to push harder. We aren't together anymore but everytime I see her now I notice her mirin.

have you tried not giving a shit and keep lifting to make him jello

This. My friends mire and talk shit i just talk shit back. Its all laughs and goofs and gaffs. Stop being sensitive

This

Are you american?
Americans tend to be pussies and can't handle the bantz

my dad is the worst for me. my first year was terrible

>dieting
what now you don't eat anymore?
yeah how longs that gonna last?
want some chips?
wants some soda?
want some ice cream?
(it got to the point where he was literally placing it in front of me and walking away. my contempt for him actually turned me off of the food. I'd thank him for that but he's not smart enough to come up with that sort of psychology.)

>starting to work out
oh god here we go.
WOW big guy! (sarcasm)
damn! *feels arm after 1 week*

>making gains/putting on visible muscle
oh god gimme a break scrawms.
idk why you check yourself out, there's nothing to look at!

idk he's shut up now since I've actually stuck with it and made a bunch of progress. I resented the fuck out of him the whole time so it helped

probably because you haven't actually been lifting very long and they think this is just going to be some fleeting venture that ends in failure plus they resent you because you are actually trying to improve yourself so the only way to not let you get an ego boost over it is to keep you grounded through verbal abuse. it's a lot of stuff. but don't be a pussy. make fun of them back.

THIS

They're just jealous. They probably think you're showing off even though you're just showing you put in effort.

I remember when I first started going to the gym, I had a bad case of DOMS the first week. At work I was gritting my teeth in pain. A coworker asked me what's wrong and I said " I'm so sore from my workout I can't move" and the coworker was like "we get it user, you go to the gym now, stop showing off"
It wasn't so much showing off, it was just saying something along the lines of a coworker who comes in hungover and says "oh god my head is killing me, I drank too much last night".

You cuck them with their gfs and they stop laughing real fast

Make fun of you how?

Give us an example of a joke that apparently hurt you.

cut em off your life. they're not your friends

He's just an autist.

I used to live in America and bantz was expected among friends.

I take it as jealousy and cut them out of my life
Don't nobody NOBODY no Bro science no physician no faggot ass nigger goin tell you about your body because nobody knows your body like you know your body

Went through the same shit user except I got him addicted to crack and kicked out of the house life has been sweet ever since

It was a matter of time to see who was actually going through a phase.
sounds like your dad was going through the "oh shit my son might beat my ass when he gets enough gains and cuck me with his mom" phase
Congrats you outlasted his bullshit user.