Will getting Veeky Forums hep me, a non Muslim, get a hijab gf?

Will getting Veeky Forums hep me, a non Muslim, get a hijab gf?

Surely having gains will help right?

>webm somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yolanthecabau/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkse_chick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't bother, they're a lot hairier than you think they'll be

Yes absolutely OP, but it takes a lot of guts in your personality. Certain things impress hijabis more than others.

I respect your quest to defile the wombs of the muslim invaders. Godspeed.

source on op movie ?

Whitey you have your own women. Be happy of your modern women.

White women are shit mid eastern girls are where it's at

dat pussay is the bomb

SAUCE

>super qt girl
>she wears a hijab
>she probably knows that i dont like muslims
>given me the stink eye before
i-i can convert her with love, right?

what the fuck did I just watch?

>be me high school bio class
>first week of class
>sit beside qt arab hijab girl with pale white skin
>long story story short, finger her in class though her pants
>get scared and switch class day aftee

Can't make this shit up hahaha

Sauce on the girl

instagram.com/yolanthecabau/

She used to be superhot, but she's overdone it

oh yeah she's totally not hot anymore. I would never touch her evah!

Whatever. Also what the hell has she "overdone"

>Muslims

Enjoy your forced conversion and or honour killing.

Inb4 Pisslamics killed my ancestors, burnt Buddhist monks alive and still act like general niggers.

Many of my Sikh friend's sisters have had their daughters and sisters converted.
Islam must be purged

>ers have had their daughters and sisters converted.
>Islam must be purged
just because /pol/ is annoying doesn't make them not right.

>muslim women
>seeking her consent

segudigu

pajeet pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkse_chick

thanks for not delivering, OP. Had to find this myself.

>dat plot

>poo in the loo

Mohammed pls.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs. Fuck off

Surgery, makeup

See pic

stop memeing i want hurka durka gf
no one wants their hairy asses, most of them are repulsive

pajeet pls go

>I'm mad that the most approached demographic of women reject me consistently

You know the Middle Eastern girls are by far hit on more not only in public, but it's been statistically proven by dating websites?

It's ok, you'll never get one because you are a fat neckbeard, try dating someone your league. Like an equally obese white girl.

Just approach them like any other women, talk to them and try to get to know them, fish for info on if they are waiting for marriage to have sex.

This works for all Muslims except for those who don't know English. But even those FoB will put out if they want to.

Your real issue is finding one who isn't already married/about to get married. Muslim women marry young, right after high school, and usually to wealthy 35 year olds.

Not him but Muslims are the worst and lowest scum of the earth.

By far prefer Pajeet than a goatfucker

this senpai I live in the philippines and it's always muslims trying to take land in the south where wherever the fuck they are close and they even have their own extremist militia down there and the few up north usually do rape and theft.

I have no idea how the west put up with these fuckers we generally just treat them like shit because of the constant muh sharia bullshit they're putting everyone through

just pretend to be interested in the religion.
for sure she will give you her number , after that ask a few question about religion , than ask to meet up to chat and drink (starbucks or so, no alcohol)

some of them Fuck , but i know MOST of them give BJ's and you can suck titties as long as you want.

i know right , i dont recognize her anymore . every time i see a new pic i dont know who it is unless the name is written.

>wanting a shitskin
you got problems son

make the short story long please

Come to Detroit, buy a Camero, learn to hookah, and say "Yella!" and you will get flocks of hajib.

Muslim girls love manly guys, I should know because I never had one ;_;

Yes, they like machismo, muscle, and mustaches. Also young muslim girls in western countries between 18-21 are probably pretty likely to secretly date you for a bit before they get arranged married.

I'll take pajeet over mudslime any time year, any day. mudslimes are the lowest possible denominator for humans, even niggers are more civilized.

I'm curious, what nation are you from? nothing against Indians, but hey have beef with Pakistan. They should not extend that beef to us.

The Islamic conquest of India killed literally 1/5th of the entire population you Dingus.

Yet Indians still exists, The white christian conquest of the Americas genocide entire civilizations and races from earth. Whats your point exactly? Hate people for what there ancestor did thousand years ago?

do these girls only date muslims?

No. I will tell you all women are ho's, all of them , even Muslims ones. dont believe that they are different from western ho's

thats what i thought. i remember i went to catholic summer school, those girls were hugeee slags fuckk.

every anglo man should have beef against pakistan

Anglo men should have beef with themselves, they the reason Pakistan exists. But thats in the past.

>can't make this shit up
I think you just did senpai hahaa

I swear I've read this before.

>wants to fuck hijab girl
>doesn't like muslims
pick one, boy

>hate people for what their ancestors did a Thousand years ago.
Yes.
It also spanned 800 years.

But it's OK because Islam is now a religion of peace. Right guis?

Fuck off.

Islam will fall. It has to if our species doesn't want to return to the 6th century.

>tfw Amazonian tier middle eastern goddess to dominate me and turn me into a man
Y live

Is Islam bad for men? Other than not being able to eat pork and praying a few times a day what downside is there for guys?

muslim girls ussualy have good hair and eyes but if your white then give up

>Live in a European country flooded by muslim immigrants
>It's a hot day
>Wearing a sleeveless shirt, walking home from the gym, spotting a great pump
>Hijab grill eye rapes me

Just get a Latina. Latinas and muzzies are basically the same race, just different religion and culture.

>But it's OK because Islam is now a religion of peace. Right guis?

But it is, Its not a religion of pacifism like say Buddhism is.

>Islam will fall. It has to if our species doesn't want to return to the 6th century.

Of course Islam will fall. All religions will die, its inevitable.

>Latinas and muzzies are basically the same race

That was an invitation to rape, don't you know how it works for men in Islam?

muslim women can't marry outside their religion, although muslim men can

t. Paki grandad

>poo rages about stuff that happened to his poo ancestors

You don't even deserve to complain about it. You probably live in an air-conditioned home and haven't moved an inch in 4 days. Have some respect for what your ancestors.

maybe if you didn't shit all over the place they wouldn't have thought you disgusting and killed you

He never said anything about marrying them, only dating. Muslim women want that infidel dick.

>Islam will fall. It has to if our species doesn't want to return to the 6th century.

Calm down, poofer. Everyone knows that Islam will fall. Even Islam knows it will fall. It's literally written in the religion that the religion will leave the Arabian peninsula eventually.

I had a paki girl in one of my uni classes. She started coming on too me, the next week she wanted me to fuck her in the ass...for some reason she wouldn't even let me near her pussy. I fucked that ass for the whole semester...she got married the next year :/

you fuckers are a weird bunch

well, I want to fuck some cute, tender twink and I'm not a homosexual. Somethimes te rick just doesn't let you think straight

I would be VERY interested in the long story, please

almost none.
it was a religion made with the control of women in their societies as a primary goal

same rules apply

I'm not muslim but my (alevi) grandad married an Irish catholic. Assfucking is forbidden in Islam, although you can give rimjobs, so that uni shit you had was just some slut, prolly a cultural muslim who wanted to be pure for brown cock

Spaniards raped and murdered my ancestors, and now I have to live with a semi-clear brown skin, but I don't hold a gruge against them. yeah, live with caution, learn from past mistakes and be smart, but you have to stop living in the past

None. You are even allowed to have multiple hightest and jailbait wifes, and stone them if they are cheaters

Mexican here. This man speaks the truth. The european blood that was mixed with our glorious Aztecā„¢ bloodline also contained previously mixed muslim blood fromwhen they had conquered some parts of spain and portugal.

Posted it once or twice

>be me lanky as fuck skinny fat autist that transferred to new school
>start lifting and eatting
>get gains
>new class sit alone
>cute iraqi arab headscarf girl sits beside me
>have huge pump and veins sticking out of arms from gym/fitness class before
>just talk and joke around with her, she's touching me and flirting
>bored as fuck during powerpoint
>girl is sitting close to me
>think to myself what would chad do?
>she's wearing the same sweatpants as me
>start touching her pants and say "hey nice sweatpants haha"
>move fingers closer to vag, wtf am i doing
>start over the pants fingering and rubbing
>shes smiling while i do it
>class ends
>think to myself wtf do i do
>rush out
>switch classes
>avoid her throughout high school

Pic related is the sweatpants we wore

Just finished first of uni now and that was the furthest ive ever gotten with a girl. Whenever I see a hijab girl I get sad

man, you're a huge pussy. She let you touch her puss, and you bailed? At least did you get your finger wet?

>Just cause you don't like someones religion means you will never want to fuck them.

Is Islam the ultimate religion for lifting?

>lots of verses about being strong and smashing your enemies
>build core strength when bowing over and over again during prayer time
>prayer rug doubles as yoga mat for bodyweight stuff
>arab diet is literally just red meat and brown rice
>Allah will grant you explosive gainz

find ONE flaw

>actually lifting weights is haram

>man, you're a huge pussy.
Yeah i know

>She let you touch her puss, and you bailed? At least did you get your finger wet?

I was over the pants fingering her

Not a flaw, but u forgot the free 72virgins.

Arabs: invented bathrooms/running water/plumbing, alcohol , put women in their place, eat meat

Pajeets: invented designated shitting streets, get alcohol poisoning because of shit quality, rape women because they can't get one wife let alone four, vegetarians and worship cows rather than eat delicious steak

Pol aside anyone voting for pajeets is either a Pajeet or a retard,

Also

POO IN FUCKING LOO

*72 clear raisins. Seriously, that's the proper reward for the Martyr in the original texts.

>implying implications

this, times a 100x. Don't fall for the pajeet meme.

In the UK and EU muslims literally cause all the rape and terrorism.

Fuck off

lol fuck no.
Her dad will probably sell her to some 85 year old fat fuck back in Iran or some shit. Then the dad and all the other moslime towlehead will come and kill you and your family.

they won't get in trouble because they will be clever and not leave any evidence. They know the liberal cucks will be on their side too so they can totally get away with this shit.

Poo in Le Loo

While you wear your Pooloo shirts

nasheed

In the UK all Street defections are committed by pajeets

had a good lol

Designated

ayyylmao muhammad is getting upset.

lol don't you have to go and fuck your little 9 year old cousin while cutting off the heads of those who talk shit about that barbaric religion of yours?

hahah

Not enough curry green shits.

Graphic design: 4/10

The guy speaks the truth pajeet, the truth hurts but that doesn't change it, it is what it is. Don't forget to Poo in loo

Muslims and shitskins should all fuck off

>12,000 people shitting in a km

Holy poo batman

moslime detected.

not even a currynigger, but come lets be real. People would rather work with a shit covered pajeet than a muhammad.

kill racemixing scum

There's something called Arab christians senpai, they exist. Plus anyway, this board is so out of touch with reality. Hijabis/muslim girls aren't different from the rest of the women out there; they all are covert hoes and sharmit (that's Arabic for slut) around with guys and shit.

They also love (attractive) black guys. You all should get out more, this site really fucked with your heads

They're called Chaldean. Rampant all over Detroit and usually DTF.

Iraqi Christians?

Hijabis need to be killed. Fuck all these low test beta fags who find them hot for being exotic.

If you were real men you'd hate fuck them for polluting your country and then dispose of them.

Lebanese (the hotter ones) and Iraqi. If you eat at a Lebanese restaurant on Warren Ave in Dearborn, they're all Chaldean and the waitresses are damn sexy (unless it's Cedar Tree, it's a grizzled older couple who run the place).

2/10 pointy elbows would not bang