Good food documentaries?

pic related is one of the best food documentaries I ever watched. It completely opened my eyes to the obesity epidemic and inspired me to cut as much sugar out of my diet as I can.

Does anyone know of some other movies concerning food that you found to be very informative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bie7w3tsQ80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayylien gains pls go

fat sick and nearly dead. i like them with proof

>"A Film That Can Save Your Life"

>juice it will save your life this isn't agenda-driven or sponsored

>BEING A VEGAN WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

Both of these are basically propaganda.

Fed Up
Forks Over Knives
Hungry for Change
Food, Inc.
Food Matters
Cowspriacy
Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
Fat Sick, and Nearly Dead 2
GMO OMG
Vegucated
Fast Food Nation
Supersize Me

Most of these are on Netflix.

fat sick and nearly dead proves alot of things
-you need a diet and lifestyle change if you want health and improovement.

bigger stronger faster

Why are all food documentaries juice shills? They start off great most of the time but once juice is mentioned I turn them off.

>obesity epidemic
Self-inflicted issues aren't a disease.

Not all of them are. Fed Up is a pretty neutral one that is really anti-sugar with a lot of historical proof of how snacks and sugar-based products crept into the school cafeteria.

Basically before the 50s snacks weren't really a thing, there was no market for potato chips or granola or anything like that.

Super Size Me
Made me never want to look at fast food again

Meat isn't the problem, eating too much is. Of course vegans are generally going to be healthier because they have to pay way more attention to their diet in general.

A lot of these are filled with mumscience and bollocks, or just try to get you to do a juicer diet. I saw one and it claimed that it's eating sugar that makes you fat, not eating at a surplus.

I thought that the word epidemic wasn't restricted to diseases but you were absolutely right user

Lurking

The average aryan man does not enough meat to hit the quotas his body evolved for.

most of these are fine but

>GMO hipster / food hippie ruining it for third world countries because he has too much to choose from

youtube.com/watch?v=Bie7w3tsQ80

>aryan man
Kek

It's good, but it has 2 issues:

1) a lot of the data is just correlation, so people with meat heavy diets are probably doing other bad things like drinking, smoking, sugar rich diet, etc... that are most of the problem, not the meat.

2) It makes the case to completely cut out meat. The reality is that meat is like fat or sugar. A little is fine. In fact a little is essential. We just eat way too much of it.

"Pumping Iron" opened my eyes.