Feels Thread

Old one died
> tfw the nights where I'm not exhausted from training or piss drunk are sleepless nights thinking of her and how she rejected me

Bruh

Damn Op I'm gonna post about the girl
I knew for 5 years cause I've posted in the last few threads...

Bad feels
>tfw chest and back today
>tfw 225 for 3x5
>tfw 255 for 2x2
Everything feeling well
>tfw 275 for one and on the way down nice and controlled feel sharp pain in pec and have spotter lift weight off of me
>tfw I tore or strainged my pec
>tfw 30 pound dumbell press hurts like a Mother fucker
>tfw bench was progressing so well and now I'm going to be out
Well looks like cut is in full effect

Good feel
>later in doing some rows
>see girl
>Mfw I know that ass from someplace
>Mfw it's a girl that I went to highschool with
She doesn't recognize me because I was a fatty fat who weighed 290 at 6'4 I
Lost about 100 pounds since then
>notice her looking at me in mirror
>she walks by and smiles I smile back
>this happens again later on
>finish up back and do some cardio
>walking to door to leave
>she's like 20 feet in front of me and walks out the door
>she looks back and grabs the door and holds it for me
>Mfw I gotta put some pep in my step being we are so far apart
>we go to our vehicles
>she pulled up to me at the stop light looks over and smiles again
I know it's not much bros but that helped get my mind off the bad feels I've posted in the previous thread.

>tfw my little brother is autistic, has no real friends, never goes outside and suffers from crippling loneliness
>says I'm his best friend and the only one he can talk to

>tfw my big brother is depressed as fuck, never goes outside, works all day, has no real friends
and suffers from crippling loneliness. Comes home drunk, tries to fight me and then crys into my arms for a few seconds before storming off in a rage at his own weakness
>says I'm his bestfriend and the only one who he can talk to

>tfw my bestfriend just had her heart broken by the love of her life and struggles to contain herself from bursting into tears in public. Lays awake at night crying to the phone to me
>says I'm her bestfriend and the only one she can talk to

>tfw my other bestfriend just had his heartbroken and has no purpose in life, drinks all day and is failing school
>says I'm his bestfriend and the only one he can talk to

>tfw I suffer from crippling loneliness, have no purpose in life, drink all day and am failing school
>can't ever let anyone know
>can't ever show weakness
>they all rely on me
>tfw I have no one to talk to
Just keep lifting, keep eating, I can make it.

You can make it user, you're strong inside.

>meet girl at neighbors houseparty
>chat with her after the weekend is over
>ask her out for coffee
>she says yes, is enthusiastic, always sending dumb smileys 'n shieeeet
>sometime next week :P
>say Tuesday
>Ok, i'll check if i am free ;)
>nothing
>get really fucking pissed on sunday
>texts me today
>Sorry i can't tomorrow
>tell her is made other plans anyway

Fucking dumb cunt.
How fucking important is her fucking dumbass schedule that she needs 5 days to come up with a fucking no?

Fucking cunt.

>I know that ass from someplace
>>Mfw it's a girl that I went to highschool with
holy shit user, did you actually recognize her solely from her ass?

Yeah user I did.. I had 4 classes with her I spent a lot of time looking at her ass..

that's dedication. why didnt you say anything to her

lift the pain away user. You can do it, youre a strong guy.

for you

I thought it would be weird to say something like ohh did you go to So and so school being she didn't recognize me. But then again I've changed a lot since highschool.. Next time I'll say more than thank you when she hold the door lol.
I'll say more than just thank you.

Weak people can sense who is stronger than them user, you will carry their problems not because you have to but because you are the strongest one. After the dust settles you will see that helping them helps you. Also my advice would be to get something else in your life, lifting is great but you gotta remember lifting is to life like curls are to ss... An accessory that helps you reach new goals

Girlfriend admitted she cheated on me last week.

Took a few days holiday to think things through. Ignored my phone, had like 50 missed calls from her and her friends. Haven't read any of the texts still.

Got back yesterday and asked if we could meet up somewhere for a chat, just broke up with her in a cafe. Wanted to do it somewhere private, but she kept insisting on the cafe. Like I'd go easier on her I'd it was in public? I'm not sure.

Honestly, I spent most of the holiday writing a little speech. Well, just thinking about what the fuck I was going to say to sum up exactly how I felt. Wanted to get it right and let her know exactly how fucking much it hurt to know she went behind me back after I spent the last 2 years with her. Thought I was going to fucking marry her some day.

Anyway, gave her the speech and she tried to interrupt me a couple times but mainly it was just me waiting for her to stop sobbing so I could finish what I came there to say. Walked off once I'd finished and had to force myself to not look back

Not going to lie, I feel like complete fucking shit. Debating whether or not going to a bar would help or not.

Yea user go to the bar..... The barbell and lift your feels away

that's amazing user.

>rest day
reading Veeky Forums and getting excited about my next workout
>workout day
too tired and have to drag myself to the gym

what's wrong with my god damn brain

>write a speech of everything you need to say
>say it all, waiting patiently between that vile cunts crocodile tears
>as soon as you finish, leave and never look back
Well fucking done user, that took some serious strength. You're gonna make it breh
Also this

Grab two chairs and place them in front of each other. Sit in one and picture your ex on the other one. Yell at it until you feel like you have had enough. After that you will never contact her on a romantic way .

don't get mad over women bro, just not worth it

They lean on you because they see you as strong. Do not fail them.

The sooner you realize that modern day grills are memes, the better off you'll be.

What kind of cheated? Made out, bj, or full on penetration? Either way, that's pretty brutal man. Not like i recommend overdoing it, but i don't think getting pissed at the bar is such a bad idea.

I hate her disrespecting me most of all.
What a shitty way to treat fucking people.

>The sooner you realize that modern day grills are memes, the better off you'll be.

Yeah, i am getting there.
Every fucking 5 thinks she is hot shit because she gets pampered by every fucking faggot around.

No fucking manners at all.

Thanks lads, I really needed that boost.
Have a feely pic.

I'm just debating how I feel about the guy right now
No chance I'm getting back with her. Told her she was amazing, and that I'm still here. But just as a friend. Was all in the speech

Currently, I'm thinking if the guy didn't know she was in a relationship, then he's completely forgiven and no hatred.
If he knew, then I'm not so sure. I know it's entirely her fucking fault, but I can't help but feel rage at the cunt that fucked her. Not sure how it would make me look if I kicked the shit out of him. I know who he is and I can definitely take him in a fight, but that's not the point. Just nice to know.

In a way, I'm relieved. Grateful I only wasted 2 years on her instead of spending more before she cheated.
Enlisting in the marines was always my plan but it tore me up knowing I'd be leaving her behind for so long at a time.
Now there's nothing holding me back.

Yep, that's exactly it breh.

>lost 45kg
>was raped by a land whale drugging me
>just broke up with girl of my dreams who was a perfect nerdy goofy match for me
>she always called me the perfect matching puzzle piece for her.

It's been 3 weeks and she just contacted me when I was at the gym, replied a few times and said nows not a good time to talk.

I just wanna get drunk and cry, as I've felt nothing since breaking up. Like my own brains stopping me from feeling the effects of it? I saw the back of her head a few weeks back and almost broke down crying and had my bros all hug me and say I'm a good person. But since then I can't feel any pain from the breakup unless I see her in person.

I added 10kg to my bench in the past month though, first time I've past a 1pl8 bench in 2 years.

Why did you break up with her man?

They fucked while I was away for a mates stag do.
They'd known each other for a while, apparently. She went on and on about how it was a time of weakness for her and she was going through things and he was there for her. That it was a huge mistake, etc.

>bad feel
>love of my life left me a few months ago
>past the depression stage
>kinda in the "im pissed off about it" stage
>i know im a great guy and she left me thinking she could do better
>not sure why that pisses me off

>Neutral feel
>went camping in the mountains in the middle of no where with my bros
>took a bunch of acid
>helped me think about life differently
>definitely helping me get over her
>got to reconnect with my friends and really bond with them

>good feel
>new girl coming over tonight
>making her salmon, edamame, cous cous, and probably crescent rolls cause everyone loves them
>got a 12 pack of condoms but im gonna see if she'll go down on me first
>shes coming over in an hour with a bottle of wine
>pretty excited

user I want to know the story of that pic

>adopted 2 kittens that had FLEV for free
>wanted to give them a good home
>always spend time with them after working out and coming home after long days
>one gets super sick because spreads to bone. Put him down
>barely able to manage for a week
>second one spent days just trying to find his dead bro
>eventually he succumbs to virus too
>doesn't go as easy because he wasn't as weak as his bro but still was no way to save him
>cries so loud when they try to put him to sleep
>both under year old
>lift to be healthy because I could have been born with terminal disease.

Pic related. My bacon and butters

Get on the gains train bro and make her feel stupid as fuck for thinking she could find better

I need some advice anons.

>be me, lived with my gf now for 4 years
>I started getting Veeky Forums a few years ago
>she's a gains goblin and doesn't like me going to the gym
>she doesn't lift or exercise at all (she's still skinny though)
>She is getting increasingly lazy and depressed and unmotivated, won't listen to me when I tell her to come to the gym with me, has no interest
>I'm about to turn 27, feel like I'm starting to get a little older where I should be thinking about settling down
>Love her but don't know if she's the one at this point, eyeballing lots of other girls
>There's a girl at the gym I always see now and lift with who is new and town and seems to like to talk to me
>Don't know what to do

Help me brehs. I love my girlfriend but I can't continue like this. Either way will be hard.

Ukrainian soldier defending against Russian occupation, I think he's about to ship out to almost certain death but I'm not sure.
If you ever have to be strong for someone, look at this picture.

Dude, do not bother with those feel idiots who got their heart "broken", they are a weakness that just drags you down. People who cry about breakups and things like that disgust me like nothing else, I do not understand how others can stand them. Feel you on the brother part tho, same situation here.
Feelings are for those who have made it and those who gave up, you are mostly doing the right thing, just cut the losers out of your life and focus on essentialls.

Shit man, that's harsh.
Had to bury a few cats myself, i feel for you.

im the same way. I was completely numb for a while. Then id see her and lose it. Just gotta keep busy and keep lifting. keep your mind off of her and find new places to hang out.

I started seeing this girl whos bro works at my favorite bar. Well thats the bar that my ex loves going to. So its gonna be real awkward when i eventually run into my ex when im with the girl, especially since they are kind of friends.

user you did your best and you are grateful for your good health , I want you to win at life no matter what

why you break up with her? also, rape the whale

No, I love them and they need me, they'll do it for me when they're on their feet and I fall.

If it was me I'd think about it like this.
Is she the woman you want raising your children?
Time to do some thinking user, I know you'll make the right call.

already on it. Been looking more and more juicy. Shes even told me that i look bigger. Its not really that bad between us, but i just dont want to know her anymore you know? On one hand, id love to make her all sorts of jealous. On the other hand, id rather just meet someone new that makes me forget all about her.

thanks user , I need to be strong for my self maybe someday someone is going to need me.

I have a pic for that too bro

user, you're not alone. I'm in almost the same situation. Alone, drinking all day, failing in school, miserable. I will keep lifting, eating, and making it with you. I love you user, but this time you don't have to be there for me.

>leave the army a month ago due to injury/personal reasons
>break up with gf of 4 1/2 years because I wasn't as into the relationship as she was
>feel like absolute shit, I know I've given up wife material
>wasn't fair on her, she deserves someone who will put as much into her as she will into them
>potential job taking forever to sort themselves out
>slowly retreating into depths of mind, everything's falling apart
>contemplate running in front of a bus or some shit
>feel like there's nobody to talk to/don't want to unload my issues on anyone else
>suffer in silence
>lifting is the only thing keeping me going

Anyone came out of a long term relationship? I just have no fucking idea how this pans out. Shit sucks. But we're all gonna make it bros.

Stop drinking bros. Not only is it a gains goblin, it very well could be making your depression and anxiety worse. My mood went through the roof when I cut back on the binge drinking.

Well alright, thats your deal I guess.
I do not tell you to abandon your brothers of course, they certainly need you, but your friends sound like this kind of people I would never rely on. People who overinflate their feeling like that are usually not trustworthy for obvious reasons. Maybe I am just around shitty people, who knows?

Can we fuck off with the feels thread? I'm sick and tired how self loathing you faggots are. This is a self improvement board. Go shit up /r9k/ or /adv/ with your shitty feels.

Was having issues with my own image after what happened with the landwhale I viewed myself as damaged goods, "trash".

I was having a bad day and we both are really academic so unis got us stressed and we got into a fight and I said "if you aren't happy then there's the door"

And she left, said she didn't have time to date anyone but she could offer friendship. But I didn't get that - like a relationship and friendship isn't that different time-wise. Ahhh senpai

Whatever you do don't cheat on her, if you want the second girl break up with your gf first

>"ive never vented in my life ever"

Some times it just helps to type it out so that way you dont have to think about it anymore

thank you :)

Haha, yeah, because the rest of Veeky Forums is just ripe with 100% grade A quality posts, right? This thread really stands out as shit compared to those. It's taking up space for what I'm sure is a very very important and valuable thread. Fuck, too bad we're missing it!

I'm here anyway man. We're both gonna make it, I promise

It really depends on you. Do you find your girl intellectually stimulating, interesting, motivated? What kind of qualities matter to you? Would you hw comfortable being a mother to your kids? Is some random cardio bunny that much better and worth throwing away 4 yeaes? I dont know the answers, just the questions.

Appreciate it bros. Best thing about pets is that unlike people they never stop loving you back. Always there for you

You have to tell her what happened man. She'll understand and you'll get through it together.
It's worth a shot, or else you'll lose her without a fight.

>how it was a time of weakness for her and she was going through things and he was there for her
Classic. It's a good thing you got the fuck out. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I do, love the little girl.

>Get migraines
>Outlook on life becomes more and more grim
>Eventually become detatched from everyone
>Put on a persona every day to seem somewhat normal
>The times i don't bother people think im cold and quiet
>Out of courtesy be nice to people eventhough almost all of them are extremely annoying

Is there hope for change?

The fight was after I had a breakdown and told her what happened, because I needed support for the first time in my life, and she was like "gtg study don't have time for bf" rip

You're around shitty people man. I fell once and cried in the middle of a crowded pub into my bestfriends shoulder. She was there when I needed her and it saved me, haven't fallen since.
Before I met her I was crying in the shower alone, I don't ever want to do that again.
Never again man.
Don't give up on everyone, there are diamonds in the rough.

Oh shit man. Fuck her then she's not worth it. If she isn't there for you when you need it then you're better off without her. Seriously.

What did it for me was when some lad who shall be named Chad swooped in and took a girl I was interested in out. He knew we had a good thing Going because he was a trusted coworker. After I was wondering if I should fuck him up I realized that in the end the choice was of the girl. I had a teacher that was like a mentor who told me that week to simply seek unattachement. The thing happened and it sucked balls but dwelling in the past does no man any good. Final advice is feel sad, feel angry but never feel regret in time it gets better

i agree with this guy.

A day spent wishing is a day wasted. You cant change the past, and sitting around moping about it isnt gonna do anything.

Its not worth fucking that guy up and getting into legal trouble.

>it's been 3 years since we split up after being together through all of high school
>both of us are too prideful to admit we we're just being young and stupid
>exchanged mean hurtful comments, and burnt a bridge that we shouldn't have
>know that we could've been it for ever but I got sick and you didn't want to deal with it
>waking to class at uni with headphones in, and pass someone with my head down but have a gut feeling
>stop and turn around, she does the same
>both of us just stand there with our headphones in and lock eyes for what seems like an eternity
>can see she wants to apologize, and I'm sure she can see the same in my eyes
>put our heads down and go our separate ways, yet again

This was a week ago, I can't get her eyes and her face out of my mind. i have to try my hardest to act normal around current gf, but she keeps coming back around every time something bad happens between me and my current. Fuck....

Thanks bro, that's what I'm wanting to think. Not sure how to get over her though. How do you anons deal with breakups?

For the record, I've just had a Facebook message followed by a phone call wifro hin the last hour the guy she slept with

He had no idea and sounded nervous as all fuck on the phone, going out for a beer with him this weekend. No hard feelings as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just glad I got everything I needed to say to her off my chest in that cafe. That was the therapy I needed

*within the last hour from the guy she slept with

Typing on a phone and to my shame, my hands are fucking shaking.

Change sure happens, but certainly not always in your favor. You have to adjust, improve, find new ways every day. Outjew life at its own game, that is the main goal. You do not like people around you? Fuck them, find new ones. Have migraines? Why did you not go to a doctor yet? Find out what it is.
What do you want man, if you do not do shit and just float through life in an apathic state you have no place to whine.
What is it about this thread?
Muh gf, muh broken feelings, muh depressions. You played and lost, stop being a bad loser and do something.

I am out of here, even Veeky Forums serously gets into the whole frogposting stupidity now.

Some user posted a pic of a broken mirror or something. Basically it's about realising that nothing in life is forever, after accepting this hard truth it's easier to let go. When in a relationship I know I will break up, so all the time I have with her Im gonna be trying to enjoy the most out of it. This way when it happens I can say that it was a good run instead of why can't we go back to the past. Enjoy your time and never dwell on the past because absolutely fucking nothing that helps will come from it.

>making gains but distancing myself from everyone around me
>look great but don't talk to girls
>mental health is suffering
>friend attempted suicide and you feel like you might be next

>hadn't thought about her in a while
>she made a facebook and came up as a suggested friend
>she was the best and worst thing to ever happen to you

Don't go alone, take somebody that can help you make smart choices. It doesn't matter if you are calm or if he's really ashamed. You will get angry. Anger is not bad though my dad said that real men know the difference between anger and rage, anger is a tool that helps you get over shit, rage is just being dumb and acting impulsively.

be strong for them so they can be strong for you

Forgot to do calves today even though I usually love them :/

sup /feel/

>tfw youre a 22yo kissless virgin that never had a girlfriend
>tfw slowly accepting the fact I will probably never have a woman in my life

>tfw fired from job and are now litteraly a NEET

>tfw still living with parents because too scared of being lonely

all this is destroying whatever's left of my self esteem and i feel like a fucking loser 24/7

Do you know why are you a Virgin? either way find a therapist to analyze you and work on it hard.

Well user, it may honestly hurt you more if you stay with someone you're not happy with in the long run. Try and save her but if you can't and you want someone more, for lack of a better term, fit, then consider someone else. Best of luck

I don't.
And aren't therapists insanely expensive?

>get job
>go to gym and school
>flirt with grills there
>get better job, move out

YOU'RE TWENTY-FUCKING TWO. You've lost some time, but you can still make it if you bust your ass, starting RIGHT NOW, MOTHERFUCKER! GO GO GO!

what do you want to hear

Thanks.

Any recommendations on what I should study?
I'm so lost that I'm actually asking a random person on the internet to pick a career for me

Posted this before but I'll post it again just because
I've felt like this for a while but it's the first time I've had the motivation to put it into words.

I'm 19, have my fair shares of friends, never had a real gf though or anything, and I'm doing alright in my electrical engineering classes. I'm decently smart, but I think I'm overly emotionally stunted or my brain didn't develop completely or something. I never understand how people have deep conversations. I am so bad at talking with others and writing out my thoughts, all my friends and I have very superficial conversations, but I've heard them talk about deep things, their feelings and their thoughts a lot. I can never really do that. Here on Veeky Forums I see people make very detailed posts critiquing movies or books or shows, but I've never been able to do that. In my 6 years of posting on Veeky Forums this is probably the longest and most detailed post, and I can only write this all out because I've been thinking about it since yesterday in anticipation of a thread like this. I just don't understand how everyone can have deep thoughts, and while I'm normally fine with it sometimes it just hits me about how bad it feels.

If you're able bodied and not a pussy, learn a trade.
If you don't mind kissing ass for a career, business.
If you're good at math, do some kind of engineering.
Also, you can never go wrong with learning a second language.

that's actually pretty unusual, user. Ever talked to a doc about it?

Maybe you're just dumb. How are your school grades?

This golden rectangle is all fucked up

>not even that 1.618 ratio

Yeah, I've never really met anyone who I can tell is like this. I haven't even considered talking to a doc about it. I might once I get more money.

In highschool I had a 3.4 GPA and got a 28 on the ACT, in uni my GPAs a bit lower (like 2.7) and I've failed one class so far, but most sophomores have by this point.

How can people be so fucking weak? I bet you don't even know what's real suffering, yet you think you should kill yourself.
None of you in here should ever be depressed if you have regular lives, what the fuck is wrong with you all? Be fucking thankful for what you have. Some of us are having a really shitty time living in shithole-tier countries knowing that we might get killed tomorrow in a corner near our places, even knowing it's highly possible we'll spend our lives being miserable. So don't act like a breakup is the worst thing that could happen to someone, or a reason to break down in tears in the middle of the street.

Hmm, those are ok numbers. Someone who's just too plain dumb to hold a conversation probably wouldn't be able to manage that.

Do you have any kind of health insurance? Through your parents or anything? A lot of times insurance will pay for a psychiatrist.

bruh

I do that all the time

colleges that aren't shit will have free mental health resources as part of tuition, or have the psych grad students poke at you for like $5 a session

Broke up with gf after 6 years. She took it badly. That was two years ago, and we still talk somehow. She's moving thousands of miles away and I might never see her again. It still hurts, but the deep pain goes away. Keep lifting, stay sober, and keep learning.

Holy shit, that statue
>be me
>go into college
>start off shitty, feeling lonely, no friends, grades not what I wanted
>join a boxing club because fuck it, I don't wanna be weak anymore
>my family doesn't want me to be in boxing
>they say it'll fuck up my face
>brother sends me pic of this statue saying "look how fucked up his face it, that's gonna be you"
>tfw that shit looked epic
>tfw I want to be like that statue, battle damaged but still looking up
Supes cuz he's my nigga

Just remember that it's not the end of the world.

No matter what happens, you're going to be alright. Deep down you know this.

nothing man there is no magic answer
just nice to vent
have to keep trucking and try to move forward
lack of progress is stagnation, and stagnation is death

Strawman much. Never said anything you did.