How do I into chadmode?

How do I into chadmode?

join a frat

Why do girls do that pose? Aren't they worried they might have soiled panties that would forever be on a picture?

how the fuck would they have soiled panties, barring a period?

I'm sure they wouldn't do the pose if they were on their period

>friendly reminder that /r9k/ is the reason we have to read shit like this on Veeky Forums

So you join a frat, and display a lack of concern for the cleanliness of women's bikini bottoms?

>be born in the top 20% of the male gene pool
>have an extroverted personality

Literally asked a girl the other day if I could hang out with her and her big-assed friends and they surround me with their big asses and we see what happens. She said yes. I guess I'm Chad now.

I say shit like this all the time and it works. It is very dependant on the delivery and how attractive you are though

Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums = chadmode

6 year lifter and 21 here. On the inside, I know I'm still that fairly shy kid, but I've found a way to ignore that and at least feign confidence at most times, especially drunk.

I went on a cruise for spring break a month or so ago and had the entire ship wanting my dick, and most of what I did was just walk around with an air of self-confidence.

also postscript, a cruise ship is the place to be if you're tall and jacked, it was such a surreal ego-inflating experience

Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums = chadmode

Be outgoing and be rich.

That's literally all there is to it. If you're well groomed, have a sense of fashion with a charming and outgoing personality, then women fall right into your lap.

Muscles help, but it's not a requirement. A Chad is a state of mind. A state of mind in which is based on being extrovert and outgoing.

This plus soc and fa essentials at bare minimum.

Chads are born not made.

>soc and fa
for chad mode, ishygddt

Holy shit that's the most bydlo looking dude I've seen in a while

Never understood these.

That goofball is exactly why you should lift. His goofy ass face would magically become "teehee kinda cute" after he takes his shirt off.

Girls are not attracted to autistic bulging muscles.

Thanks for proving my point, other than maybe bottom middle. He has a jerkface.

This dyel is nothing but an accessory to these grills who probably banged tyrone that same night.
Any guy who is in a photo with grills is basically a cuck.

FACE
A
C
E

HEIGHT
E
I
G
H
T

FRAME
R
A
M
E

I have both of these but I'm poor and live in the middle of nowhere, maybe once I get shipped out and start getting fucked up at bars on the weekend before dragging myself to PT the next day I can fix this.