What /fit is eating ?

What are your meals ? I mostly eat white ,brown rice ,potatoes, chicken ,pork and sometimes fish and beef.I also add to the rice vegetable mix like green beans ,peas.

I'd kill for a specific shopping list.

I mostly eat:

steak
salmon
PB and banana toast
grapefruit
turkey jerky
some greens
half of a pb and j sandwich
chicken

my calorie deficit right now is 1485 and so far i'm losing one pound per week. I'll figure out what else to eat when i'm sick of the above

Chicken Breast
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Eggs
Bacon
Peanut Butter
Broccoli
Whey
Tuna
Cheese only sometimes

you probably wouldnt

It's not that fucking hard to google healthy foods and create a shopping list based on your preference you lazy fucking retard

Breakfast
High protein yogurt with bananas and some dried fruits or nuts

Lunch
Steak(chicken or pork) somtimes tuna or salmon with rice /potatoes/vegetable mix

Afternoon
5-6 eggs

Lunch
Steak or roast chicken or pork with rice/potatoes vegetable mix

Before bed
Cottage cheese ,cream and cucambers

I also include mix with the vegetables mushrooms ,spinach,eggplants ,zucchinies,carrots.
Sometimes I add salads.

Lentils, cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, pears and.. bread.

Never going to make it.

Breakfast
High protein yogurt with bananas and some dried fruits or nuts

Lunch
Steak(chicken or pork) rice /potatoes/vegetable mix ,sometimes tuna or salmon instead of the chicken or pork

Afternoon
5-6 eggs

Dinner
Steak or roast chicken or pork with rice/potatoes vegetable mix

Before bed
Cottage cheese ,cream and cucambers

I also include to the vegetables mushrooms ,spinach,eggplants ,zucchinies,carrots.
Sometimes I add salads also.

>sweet potato
>white rice
>broccoli
>penis
>cum

I'm on my initial cut, so for breakfast I have two hardboiled eggs and midmorning I'll down a protein shake (just water and powder). Lunch is usually a salmon-based bit of sushi. Then I'll usually have another shake before dinner, which is usually more sushi or baked salmon. Sometimes if I've burned a lot of calories I will have a burrito with fish and beans, but will sometimes just have beans, a seafood item, and veggies since the tortilla is a fuckton of meaningless calories.

6'3 250 out of shape piece of shit with little to know muscle.
Am I supposed to just be cutting while retaining a high protein intake? Sorry for being dumb af

Yes, as long as you are lifting. Otherwise you should just get as few calories as possible to cut fat.

Chicken Breast
Lean meat cuts/lean minced meat
Broccoli
Aspergillus
Spinach
Beans of all kinds
Leek and onions
Oats with cinnamon
Shrooms
Chili
Canned tuna

>planning for meals
> he fell for the planned jew
Don't be an idiot op. I eat what a want.

THE KEY is to eat in moderation. You dont go and stuff your face full of shit. Likwise you dont go and hop on some retarded diet that makes you not able to have half of the foods on earth.

Pic related. When you lift you burn the food you eat and gets used as energy helping you to gain muscle.

For 100 € I'll create a scientific-oriented six-months meal plan for you targeting your macros, your caloric goals, your max monthly allocated expenditure (Europe region prices as reference) and your ethical concern (no enslavements of bees therefore no honey if that's a concern for you).

For 1000€/mo and you're 100 km from my home, I'll shop for you and deliver all the goodies directly in your fridge.

For and additional 500€ fee I'll give you my semen 3 times a week. No homo.

If you're interested upvote this post.
No time wasters.

Cauliflower, broccoli, kale, potatoes, whole wheat pasta, fava beans, chickpeas, lentils, mackerel, extravirgin olive oil, carrots, seasonal fruit and vegetables, mixed salads, mixed seeds.

>upvote

Pick related is what I normally eat
Salmon or chicken
Beans or chickpeas

Has anyone found any other foods with such a glorious deliciousness/nutrition ratio as sweet potato? Fruits are nice but nowhere near as filling.

In germany it's called "strammer max"
It's wholewheat bread with light raw ham and fried egg on top.

1piece is like:
>cal 208
>Protein 14,9g
>Carbs 20,1
>Fat 6,7

I'm pescetarian and I'd like to try it

My favourite one from recently
>400g chopped tomatoes
>20ml balsamic vinegar
>120g chickpeas/kidney beans
>200g haddock or other white fish
>200g cauliflower
>300g broccoli

It's kinda like a really shitty fish chilli. Most of my cooking is shit but at least it doesn't taste bad.

high protein intake and BCAA supplements prevent muscle loss while losing weight.

Make sure to stay hydrated at all times, it is absolutely crucial, both because a high-protein diet stresses your kidneys more (and hydration helps combat that) and because it will help your skin to tighten better.

Try to lift 3+ times a week and/or do some cardio

Consider doing a carb cycle every once in a while.

>PB and banana toast