/tinder/ general

Remember to keep it Veeky Forums related edition.

...And dead thread, nice knowing you OP.

It's not dead you never know who's behind the scenes ;)

confirmed tubster with acne scars.
>abort immediately

Post more winning openers for tin tin

got nudes too, didn't screenshot though.

kissing with eyes open is really strange

What's wrong with rooney?

This, Rooney is good enough. I don't know why people are taking him for a prick.

>That jaw
>Those hands
>Wide shoulders

Either get a full body picture on snapchat or abandon ship OP

why would you play this season rooney over this seasons kane or vardy?

rooney has been getting shitter and shitter every year. hes not in his early 20s anymore

How in the fuck did that work?

You must be quite good-looking.

Because Rooney doesnt play as a striker anymore

one on the right, she hasn't got any more body shots, should I be worried?

I thought she was talking about the band

I had unused iTunes credit I got as a gift and had no plans on using anytime soon so went with the tinder plus (actually using it to help me eatablish overseas contacts for when I travel at the end of the year) and I have learned that the average Asian women (the ones on tinder at least) are so much more beautiful than women in Australia and that they are also quite keen on Aussie guys

Probably had 60 matches in 24 hours feels good man

god dammit english women are hideous

i cant wait to leave this island

At most she probably has some chub or a beer belly. She's still cute enough to bang

some british woman are hot

yeah but I just want to smack the smug smile of the uggos face. Like you have absolutely nothing to offer me. The other one is cute though.

not all of them work though

are you on an ipad or something?

English footballers suffer from this neverland branding bullshit.

did you ask for her soundcloud?

>but user you're always socially awkward
>i know

Is tinder down for anyone else?

Lol no he asked for Snapchat

Obviously StarCraft

Not interested in tinder sloots, but would it be a good or a bad idea to make a tinder just to see how many matches you get?

Remember to sage, report and hide.

There is a board for this called /soc/ - Social.

Here's a link:

Fuck
You
Cunt

You'll probably lose a lot of confidence

This...

OP confirmed for blob slayer

holy shit is this really that easy

awful

Thats a guy using a fake pic

Thanks for the warning, the last thing I need is to lose even more confidence

butthurt obese "power"-lifter detecte

Yes. Look outside. Almost every woman wears booty shorts or yoga pants. They are incredibly vain. If a woman is not fat she will never ever ever miss an opportunity to show it off, let alone intentionally avoid it.

What say fit?? I wanna bang her help me
Pls

I just got a breakup text after talking to a girl for a week and going on one date...didn't kiss her at the end because i was sick. Wished her the best..but I regret not frenching her tho

>I want to grab those ears and rail you from behind while you scream "SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!!!"

Did you all use a picture of Clayton Chapman again?
Tisk tisk motherfucker.

Checked

use my line: what is the right combination of words i have to say to get you to like me?

Do you like doggy style

Wow I hope you don't care about the outcome because you fucked up

I'll ise your line next time

She unmatched me

Beautiful

Not that surprising really

>caring about tinder

Literally the worst thing you can do

found the virgin

Attractive person spotted

You don't want someone that stuck-up anyway bro.

>women
>giving shit about sex

Lmao it's okay bro I don't care I'll just move on to the next.

Never said I cared I don't use tinder but if OP was actually serious about trying to get laid or whatever using that line was autisic af

Women like status, being dominated, and fucking with sexually naive or beta males. They also like cumming, but only if some of the other prerequisites are met.
This is my understanding from one year and 8 girls of experience.

>browse Veeky Forums during rest period
>see this
>eruption of laughter
>continue giggling through next set of squats

Are you an archaeologist?

well she just sent me this, trying to get a front one now, but man I'd hit this so hard.

Yeah she's got a little belly, but that just means she's high test, r-right guys? Honestly though, she's hot.

Abort, looks like an ugly dude. I wouldn't bang and I'm a homo who likes traps.

MEDIOCRE

Dammit let there be an answer

Ask her for front, sends this and says "legit best i have"

covering adams apple
dat man ass/legs

>trap confirmed

>Abygale

Is that a real name

Damn, I love being right.

>decide to fuck about while on a cut
>got a pic of me looking slim but not ripped
>use just that, crop out face
>get a few matches here and there
>no matter whether I come on strong as a raging bull or friendly, met with absolute disinterest
>literally objectify myself and despite women choosing to match knowing this, they're prudish and unresponsive

The amount of women who see Tinder as a dating app, not hookup app, is fucking criminal.

Yeah she's hiding that chub, but I don't think it's anything too severe.

Seems like in America it's a hook-up app, here in the UK alll these chicks use it as a dating app. But UK tinder is shit anyway desu, no one ever meets and even the Chad players I know get barely any game from it.

Nahh, tons of women around here think it's for dating too.

I'm dyel but still get a lot of matches. Face, frame, height guy was right

thank god i'm not the only one who noticed this
UK chicks are a bit different, less sluty when sober compared to americans

It was better early onbefore the ronery women got on the bandwagon after thier secure friends told them about it.

post mug

How to get dem british girls man ? I have a thing for them

Nah. There are a ton of stuck-up high-maintenance American women on it too, and I live in a big city. You filter them out as you go.

Veeky Forums will laugh at me for being a pretty boy

i have yet to find a sloot here in the uk at all, living in wales certainly makes it a bit difficult but you get the idea

Can someone explain to me how people, not just on Tinder, but on online dating as well, hide who they are by using old pictures or deceiving angles?
If I was fat or horrendously balding now I'd never use an old picture of myself as false advertising. What do these people do when they meet up in real life? How do they expect people to be cool with it, and how many actually go through with even after seeing each other?
I just don't understand.

Welsh girls are the biggest sluts mate what are you on

No we won't.

But we might fap

lmao what sluts you talking about, never got one to sleep with me in the first night ever

easier to get laid in london than freaking wales and pretty much all the good girls are already taken

that pic reminds me of when I was trying to make friends in preschool, I told the girl next to me who's name was Abby "my dogs name is Abby too", and she got up and sat away from me on the other side of the floor.

Dudes, please post a pic of your body and some of your mug. Or tinder profile.

Glad I can make you laugh user

most people are too attached when they do finally meet (after messaging for some time) to tell the other person to fuck off if this one thing isn't as advertised.

That's my secret, captain.

we won't, senpai. we're fucking insecure.......

these threads are useless without profiles, we have no idea what you cunts look like. ffs man

I'm OP

dyel?

dyel?

I'm