Post 10/10 bodies

post 10/10 bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.instagram.com/t50.2886-16/13093639_271741126502555_923212194_n.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they call this one 'husbando mode', right?

pls post more...

>wanting to be all cut up
>not wanting to be joocy

Rinku is 10/10 all around desu

lmfao

>pic related

Goal body desu. I'm so glad I am striving for husbando. No cut bulk cut bulk cut bulk. Just slow slow slow bulk and maintain. Comfy as fuck.

>guys mire you because you can lift more than them
>girls mire you because they think you can probably save them from a flipped car or something

who is this qtpie?

Husbando is best mode. Look huge and beast as fuk, plus no need to keep body hair always trimmed.

Such a shame that /hbg/ isn't allowed to exist but threads about autism or a non-fitness app can. Oh well, our overlords know best :^)

He's so cute.

Dump time!

Shame I won't be able to upload the heavier webms though, Veeky Forums has been pretty shitty when it comes to connection errors these days for me.

Sup Trappy, haven't seen you in ages.

>klokov will never hump you while you're trying to train

herro bby
I'm around all time, weird that you didn't see me

I really miss /hbg/. There's mascgen on /lgbt/, which somewhat fills the void left by hbg, but there's so little fitness talk when compared with comfy hbg
I've been thinking of creating hbg threads on /asp/, since some people used to say we would be welcome there. What do you guys think?

you dont notice the tripfag desperate for attention, posting everywhere with his trip on?

this is actually really qt

I know

I'm only 21, why am I having these dad feels?

>Not posting the almighty

If this were proportionally about 2 feet taller, this would be the perfect body

zyzz was a drug addict shitskin loser who never accomplished anything. stop posting him

>THICK
>SOLID
>TIGHT

And yet everyone on this board, and most every other fitness board, knows who he is.

Why don't they know you, user? What have you accomplished?

They know who he is because he died young due to going into sauna while on cocaine and mid cycle at 21. He died the way he lived. Like a drug addict retard.

He died from an undiagnosed heart defect, actually.

And he was already famous by then.

So again, what did you accomplish? Why does everyone know who he is, even before death, but nobody knows you?

why is this so comfy

>ywn look like this no matter what you do

try for broly body then

That's too big though

>Why does everyone know who he is, even before death
They didn't
>So again, what did you accomplish?
More than zyzz. Which was literally nothing

Also it's hilarious watching you white night a shitskin drug addict roid mokey who was well known to be a piece of shit.

>being this edgy

go back to /pol/

thats your containment board

Yes they did. This entire board knew who he was and he was one of the most recognizable internet celebrities in Australia.

And its funny the way you're talking about me and him. I've done nothing but type facts while you're just slinging around insults and strawmans.

Pretty easy to tell you're an insecure 16 year old. Enjoy being so jelly of a dead guy.

Hi trappy freak

People called Zyzz a shitskin to his face, you triggered newfag.

who's the russian guy Veeky Forums goes on about? can't remember his name, kolmonov or something like that?

AAAAHHH IT'S JEFF THE KILLER RUN

Can I hump you? I'm in Husbando mode at 6'2" 195.

6' 2" @ 195
unless you're talking kg, that's not husbando

klokov user

Wot. I've got wide shoulders, a tiny waist (27in), and decent legs.

I'd let it touch my penis. No homo.

Wealthy Harpsicord

Instead of /hbg/ why not have /rugbybod/ threads?

Same sorta thing, really.

>tfw rugby coach at school asked if I played rugby
>said I should because I have the build for it
>I had started getting fat then
>what would he say now?

>10/10 bods
>over 10% BF

pick one fags

HENRY CAVILL

0/10 you mean

Paul has such a nice butt

scontent.instagram.com/t50.2886-16/13093639_271741126502555_923212194_n.mp4

>Claiming you want to be 'juicy' because you're just too lazy for cardio eating clean

Aside from skin color Lee Haney should be your goal

whats going on with his abs???

That link aint working. Also, paul who? I need sources for... reasons.

what's that comic strip of these two dudes doing everything together with the captions under them saying shit like "we sleep together to make sure we each get enough hours"

Ewwww that looks weird.

No homo tho

Ausfag here, he definitely wasn't. I hadn't heard of him until I came to Veeky Forums two years ago.