/dnp/ general

>Status on 24dnp edition
Is he still selling/legit?

Please read pastebin before asking questions
pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/does-the-ec-stack-stop-working.html/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got my 24dnp 30-cap shipment a few days ago, I've been on it 72 hours now. Sides are very tolerable, but I have no plans to bump up the dosage. I've been looking noticeably leaner every time I wake up, although I can't believe I've experienced noticeable fat loss that quickly.

Only issue I've had is getting enough water overnight; if I don't want to wake up with a headache and dry mouth, I have to chug a bunch before I go to sleep, wake up & piss, chug a bunch more, then go back to sleep until morning.

I've been doing 250mg/day, forgot to mention that bit.

Nice. Appreciate the feedback.

>tfw anxiety from EC stack
>stuttering and shaking like a bitch when I was just getting bitcoins (for ordering dnp) through cash deposit at bank

pretty sure someone filed a suspicious activity report

Update Day 4
after blasting benadryl 50mg every 4 hours
The itching and rash is gone
It was the worst itch i have ever had in my entire life
When you itch it itches even worse
When you let the itch past it goes away for a good 2 hours but the itch feels like someone stabbing you with a very sharp sword without breaking your skin

also to add 12 days lost 8 lbs
now off dnp for 4 days gained 3lbs back
but muscles are starting to become more defined

I wanna know too, I haven't received an answer from 24dnp in 6 days, and I bought a UK amazon gift card just for that.

Did they mention anything the last time they were seen in a dnp general?

Binge ate egg rolls, totinos pizza, corn dogs, and ice cream. Punishing myself with 1.25g tonight, it's not gonna be pretty but we must save this cut. Inb4 ur gonna die, been fucking with this stuff for years, plenty of experience at this level.

Ordered from 24dnp. Day 8, bumped up to 500mg, went to gym, did a moderate exercise compared to my normal one, sweated the most I ever have in my life. Literally sweating from being home. I'm also hungry as fuck, even with an EC stack.

>local man ODs on industrial dye, bragged beforehand says cambodian stickfighting forum

I've binge eaten on dnp before but what I did was fast the next day and my cut would be back in track if not slightly ahead for leeway.

Pic is my hr on dnp + ec whilst taking a shit.

I ordered from 24dnp before he went down for maintenance. 60 pills. just about through the first 21. it's legit. I did an ignition test and solution in 8fl oz and it seemed. fine. No red flags. However I will say in terms of quality control dosages are patchy. I got all my pills unlike the user in the previous thread, but the individual caps vary from 60% full to 90% full.

The variance probably comes from capping dnp that isn't dried properly.

The caps are probably underdosed.

Retard.

Hey guys,

Maybe I'm just a lucky cunt but my 24dnp x 90 order made it through Australian customs. The capping is DECENT seeing as though some of the substance actually seeped through the packaging turning the invoice paper yellow.

I miss Maserati. Still have 30 caps leftover from when I bought in bulk from him. Bulking for a little while then gonna run a 500mg 2 week cut. His shit is legit.

How hard and risky is it to order dnp if you're in AUS. Also how lucky is it to get through customs. Thinking about ordering

2 weeks ago he claimed that there was a 75% success rate but more recently more of them have been pinged

What happens if it gets seized, any risk to me?

>The capping is DECENT seeing as though some of the substance actually seeped through the packaging turning the invoice paper yellow.

That's not decent capping. That's shit capping.

Yer name goes on a secret list and you will only be able to work at Maccas for the rest of your life.

What's the deal with the new Aussie domestic source?

Are 24DNPs capsules underdosed?
I am running """"500mg/day"""" and except for a slight sweat every few hours or so I don't really feel anything, I don't even use all recommended sups.

They are not, I thought the same thing. That changed when i woke up one night pouring sweat and had to take 4 cold showers that night. Took a day off and now going 250 then 500 off and on.

Probably are. Someone else wrote about inconsistencies in the caps. Most common way they're under dosed is from capping dnp that's not completely dry. 500mg is death for me personally but 250mg is perfectly manageable. The good thing is under dosed dnp isn't bad, unlike under dosed testosterone or something.

Hi guys I hope you are all well.

Due to ongoing issues with our email provider we will now be using our own email service so please direct all enquiries to [email protected]. If you email us and don't get a response within 24 hours please resend as we should always respond within that timeframe.

I have requested the manufacturer add an extra quality control step to their process to ensure all caps are dosed exactly although after the recent equipment upgrade this problem should have been resolved.

Additionally, the manufacturer has also offered the option of switching to pressed pills in the near future, is this something that you would find agreeable? Would you prefer to see our dosages increase to 300mg at no increased cost to the customer?

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any enquiries or suggestions.

Thanks.

Not REALLY. Customs send a nice letter asking you what it is and where you got them from. They say you have X amount of days to claim them before they are counted as rubbish and they destroy them.
They aren't technically illegal to purchase. So they wont contact the cops.

There was an AUS user in a thread a month back who posted his letter one of these threads. I wish I saved it

well, i ordered couple days ago, 24dnp said he shipped it yesterday so we'll see. im in canada so, hopefully shit comes through (said hes 100% success rate ...)

^^ wonder if that guys real

Any time that shit happens your address is flagged, just fyi.

>technically

That's not how law enforcement works in this country. I do love seeing 'oh cops won't care, they only care about the big fish' posts when I know of multiple examples of 4am doorknocks/kick ins because someone has a suspicious item or two that isn't even listed.

I asked this before but whats the success rate to australia and do you offer anything in case its seized

> Punishing myself with 1.25g tonight
Rip in peace, you absolute idiot

Hi, our current success rate to Australia is around 70%. If a package becomes lost we reship once for free, preferably to an alternate address.

Is the drug in my antihistamine important when I'm cycling dnp?
I've got Benadryl cetirizine dihydrochloride, is that OK for protecting me from the hives?

I'm still here! Here's the picture.

I'm also the guy who's been chit-chatting with the Australian provider. He's still waiting to get the raw DNP for capping, but he said as soon as he's set, I'll be the first to know, which mean you guys will be the first to know.

Oddly, my first sample, which had tracking, got snagged, but my second sample, to an address in the same town (which isn't big) got through just fine.

anyone bought from scorpionDNP? Also is 125 too low to have good effects? I kinda need to keep it on the down low and want minimal sides. Already cutting but want that extra boost.

24DNP customer from Switzerland here. Had him ship to a German address. Am an experienced DNP user and I can confirm his stuff is legit.

8/10, will order again.

pic related. Capping quality was fine, also, he shipped it in sealed bags, so I don't know why had it leaked all over the envelope.
I can also confirm that there is some variance across the capsules.

I have seen worse.

>24dnp
just got my stuff shipped
should be here in a few day barring problems with customs

>but the individual caps vary from 60% full to 90% full.

I noticed that too; I'm only 4 caps in, but I've been weighing them as I'm taking them. They've varied from 490mg to 530mg (that's including the capsule itself).

>tfw want to try dnp but i'm a fat ass with a high heart rate that dosen't want to die

It's not unheard of for people to overeat on DNP due to increased appetite and lose little or no weight. Start counting calories/lifting/cardio, then do DNP to finish off the last 20-30lbs once you've got decent eating habits and a lower RHR.

I started lifting a few months ago and have made some good progress, stopped eating shit counting calories etc
i'm just literally afraid that i'm going to insta die if i take it, due to heart rate or random adverse reaction.

Then do a low dose and stop if you start feeling dodgy.

Also DNP is meant to be the last bit of a boost to get you over the line, not something you take long-term just as you're starting out.

I'm in the same boat bro, kind of anyway. I bought 50 caps about a year ago when I was considering doing it but didn't have the discipline to stick to any kind of diet plan or exercise routine.

I started losing weight with an extremely strict routine and mix of IF/PSMF/Keto, gym 5 days a week, haven't missed a day or had a cheat meal in the past 2 months and I dropped from 272 to 229, considering doing a cycle of 250mg for 3 weeks now that i've somewhat proved to myself that I can stick to it.

Oh and also forgot to mention, I have never really seen any type of recent information or solid progress of severely overweight/obese people doing a cycle, its always been people who were pretty serious about fitness, has me a bit wary in going forward with taking the DNP, I mean its literally sitting in the packaging it came in right above my desk so its tempting to just start taking it, but I think i'm going to stick with what i'm doing for another month or so and make sure I have everything researched properly.

Good call, no sense in using this stuff when you can still lose 3lbs/week easy on a moderate cut. You don't want to be on DNP for 3 months, best to use it to finish off your diet when things start getting hard.

Another good reason to save it is so that you can run it alongside an EC stack for appetite suppression; that won't last much more than a month before you build up a tolerance.

Anyone know a source that ships in Asia (Korea) with good stealth ?

I've actually been running an EC stack these past two months and absolutely, appetite suppression effects do go away, my tolerance hasn't quite built up since I don't take the max dosage.

However, I just got my doctor to prescribe me phentermine which will hopefully carry out the rest of my appetite suppression while I diet down. I don't think the phentermine will cause any complications with the DNP but again, one of those things I need to look into.

Perhaps i'll post up the progress pictures when all is said and done.

China in general?

dnpweightloss

>tfw buying 400 caps from him for $200

An user from this thread said ausjuice would start selling DNP i dont see it anywhere? This was a couple weeks ago now.

I'm still here, bud. I contacted him today. He's still in the process of getting the raws. He told me I'll be the first to know when he's ready, which means so will you guys - if there's a DNP thread up, I'll post as soon as I get the email and go-ahead.

>dealing with DNP for years
>binge eating on a cut
>taking 1,25g to punish yourself

you failed at life, fatty

>appetite suppression effects do go away

have you tried L-tyrosine? according to this article by Lyle Mcdonald: (bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/does-the-ec-stack-stop-working.html/)

> adding 1-3 grams of the amino acid L-tyrosine (which is a precursor to the catecholamines, dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline) can reactivate them.

>have you tried L-tyrosine?

Yup, did absolutely nothing for me. I've got more though, so I'll give it another try on this current EC cycle if it wears off before my DNP cycle is over.

Day 16 @500mgs

At 500 the sides are much more tolerable. There are times in which you don't feel anything.

The downside is that fat loss comes much slower. So far, I've lost 6lbs, I'm aiming for another 6. Wish me luck brahs.

>body composition is life
Kek, you sound interesting

Any special protocols to follow in regards to finishing up your cycle?

Got my DNP from 24DNP today

Got 62 caps instead of 60 for some reason

Checking in the morning after. Obviously survived, even had a fun little camping adventure. Slept outside with a tower fan on me for about 4 hours of the night (fenced in patio).

Albeit always with good intentions, the fear mongering of DNP on this board is so off-base compared to whats *actually* a dangerous dose. Once you have all the facts and know how to work with the 36 hour half life, anticipate your surroundings and activity for the following 24-48 hours, and know your caps are dosed accurately, you'll find out that most of the BS you see is just reefer madness - people who have no first hand experience with the drug and/or people who misunderstood mistakes they made when they tried it once or twice.

I got bloods done to check T3.

Also taper carbs/calories back up slowly to new maintenance.

I agree with your sentiment about the fear mongering but some idiot is gonna try 1.25g and fuck themself up.

Not everyone has the same tolerance as you. I can't handle more than 500mg for long. I've tried 750mg once and it was the worst I've felt in my entire life. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

where do you guys buy this stuff, i need some ephedrine in my life

Wait,day 16 at 500mg and you've lost only 6 pounds ?

Either your DNP is shit,either your diet is utter shit.

going to be taking 250mg day for 14 days
this is my first time using DNP so i have a few questions

i'm us based (northeast), is dinitro the best guy to get it from?

How long does it take to arrive?

Do i order this stuff right to my address?

Yes
Up to a week depending on your location in the US
Yes

Ephedrine? Bronkaid from walmart. My DNP I got from 24dnp

I have lost 1lb every 2.6 days. Which is ok in my book. The Pastebin says you lose 1lb every 1-3 days.

I know there are crazy claims of people losing 30lbs in 10 days, but they're:

1. Eating in a super low deficit or
2. Lying

The problem with point one is that you will lose muscle. Yes, DNP is "muscle sparring", but you will lose muscle. And a lot.
And the problem with point 2 is that it encourages misinformation.

damn, it's illegal in my country and only way to buy it is 20 tabs for 30 euros, too expensive

how much protein did you eat relative to bodyweight

1 - 1.5 gr per lb of weight.

How much strength did you lose from your lifts?

I haven't lost strength. In fact, I have increased my strength in some lifts.

Keep in mind, training while on DNP is a bitch. I start sweating as soon as I do the first squat rep, and the lethargy sucks. I use BCAA while I train and I have my shake and antioxidants PWO.

I hope this helps.

I don't know it just feels relatively small for such a dosage.

At 500mg i'd expect something like 10 pounds after 16 days.

Ah well,i guess people's reaction to this chemical varies.

Yes, definitively. Also, there's water retention... weight should be measured after the cycle is over.

Haven't been here in a couple months, is maserati officially MIA?

Anyone buying their DNP off the deepweb ?
Looking for a decent source shipping EU to EU preferably or to EU in general

K thank you

Nsw still here

>multiple examples of 4am doorknocks/kick ins because someone has a suspicious item or two that isn't even listed

I never understood how this seemed like a good idea for anybody that the police weren't positive was a criminal. If that happened to me, I'd be disoriented and groggy enough to probably start shooting them thinking it was a home invasion. It seems like a really good way to get people needlessly injured or killed.

placed a sample order w/ [email protected] will update when recieved

Yes

theory is basically element of surprise
Generally when they do that they already know the house layout and where you're supposed to be sleeping

So is there a source that ships to Australia that isn't underdosed?

What's the minimum dosage you could take and still see worthwhile results?
I'd like to speed up my weight loss but don;t want people noticing that I've dropped loads in an inhuman timeframe

Fuck them. You might die in a month, get your body you want now

Why not? Just take 250 -500

You're not noticing shit after taking 250 after 72 hours. Please don't lie

Don't just assume 24dnp is underdosed cos a couple of autist told you. I'm going to pick mine up from the post office today, I'll report back. I'm from AUS btw, ordered on the 5th.

normies will fall for anything, hell most of them think nfl players are natty

It could be water loss, but I was led to believe that DNP actually causes subcutaneous water retention and glycogen depletion resulting in an overall shittier look. I've got more forearm vascularity and some muscle separation in my forearms that I didn't have before, and the last remnants of my gut have shrunk noticeably.

If you cut at a 1k kcal deficit (pre-DNP) and add 250mg of DNP per day, you're looking at probably 4lbs of fat loss per week. That's pretty easy to credibly play off as "eating 1500kcal a day and upping the cardio a bit".

Well how long has he been mentioned in the general? I only just came back today.

What is this 24dnp everybody is talking about?

UK-based vendor (24 dnp dot com), although I haven't seen him in the pastebins. I got 30 caps from him after 11 days (I'm US). They seem dosed roughly correctly, although the capsule weights have varied +/-5% in my batch.

I started looking at these threads a few weeks back only, and he already seemed like an approved source, albeit somewhat new.

Comments look positive, and the service seems pretty good. I'll give more info when I receive the merch and start my cycle

> I'm from AUS btw
Good news coming your way within a week or so, hopefully.

I'd recommend against him if you're Australian. While several Aussies have received their shipments after a longer-than-stated wait, he has consistently been dropping his stealth packing estimate percent - it's now sitting around 70% for it to get through Australian customs.

Up to you, personally. He's a nice enough guy, and responsive, so props for that, but if you're within Australia, I'd just wait for the domestic seller to start again. Shouldn't be long.

He's been around at least a month. I've seen no one with a serious complaint about him.