How Do You Become A Stud

not for gay guys, for women. You know, the chippendales guy, the guy the husband gets nervous to leave his wife around with, the guy that women actually pursue etc.

btw, I know money is like life with cheat codes, but what's the physical way to achieve stud status.

charming, confident

Bumping for interest

not sure if I believe you. My dad always told me if I was nice and charming, women would come to me. My dad never got any pussy except for my mom.

There are other variables of course--your appearance, income, etc. But being charismatic definitely increases your chances tenfold. Sense of humor, too.

Be black.

lol right...

>Sense of humor

If you are good-looking, thirsty bitches think literally everything you say is funny.

I did this for one week, i'm just a skinny guy used to be virgin.

So for 2 whole months at university i decided to get drunk everyday, go to class barely wasted to the point that i still understand what was going on, low and behold i was so drunk everyday that i gave no fucks about anyone or really anything besides grades.

next thing you know im confident than a motherfkucker and i had sex with 5 different chicks in those 2 months once was thrice.

I attribute me losinig my v card to acolhol so i say drink alcohol OP it basically makes you give no fucks and a stud apparently

Look man, you just need to accept the reality that people are as complex as you are and that there is no magic bullet or cheat code to having sex with a lot of people. If there are people jumping at the chance to have sex with you and you feel like you've done hardly anything to earn it, even if you think you're good looking, you need to think twice. Because those probably aren't good people.

Believe me, if I could have it my way, I'd be crushing fat MILF box left and right, but my brain knows better that most of those types are on craigslist and they're abominable.

1. Be born with broad shoulders and not-wide hips. Also tall.

2. Be born with a nice jaw and chin.

3. Be lean but not crazy lean. 12% is ideal.

4. If you can do 1/2/3/4 you're big enough, and really only the 1/2 part matters.

5. Don't be an autist.

There, the average flabby dad-bod will assume you slay and women won't have a single negative thing to say about your body. Tall, 12% bf, 1/2/3/4, boom.

Women aren't any different than us dude. Just be cute and be you.

there's so much hypocrisy in her ad. How can anyone like this exist? Why not just get a black boyfriend with a good job?

>black boyfriend
>good job
o i am laffin
And not for racist reasons.

Those exist, but this bitch can't get one of those because they're either gay (like all the black dudes at my college were gay) or married to black women who also have good jobs.

This how a lot of alcoholics start, they become reliant of alcohol and feel like they aren't themselves with out it. Just be very carefull of this type of shit.

>rassenschande

Tall hapas are the master-race dude.

Right...

Tell me, what does a white woman gain from being mixed with a non-white?

>that girl
>white
Ashiggydoo

the resources of that man.........

It's usually the other way around, my dude. Some smart white guy makes it in an Asian-approved field like medicine or finance and marries an Asian girl who's on his level, then they have Hapa kids with the parents successful genes plus striking good looks (inb4 supreme gentleman).

Relatively few WFxAM marriages.

Just HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME

she gets food stamps and a happy merchant

For 1 rep or for 5x5

And? It's the best way to know if a girl is into you. Make terrible jokes, and if she laughs, you have a shot.

Could drop a dozen quick hints in the space allotted, but you could get better ones for free off any PUA website, wedged between the ads.

What it comes down to, Veeky Forums, is you have to be comfortable talking with women, and you have to master talking to them well. A lot of us are here because we were drawn to /b/ or /a/ or /pol/ and we've never quite fit in. Always did well in school though, so we treat it like studying or going to the gym where you can try new stuff privately, master the skills alone, reap the benefits, and only then start showing off publicly once the final result is polished up.

Girls aren't like that. I could post a courage wolf and inspire you to talk to one, but there is nothing anyone can write that is going to make it all click. You can't practice talking to girls in private; you need a real life girl there to practice with. There is NO substitute for going out and talking to a girl, and doing it again, and again, no matter how awkward or uncomfortable it gets or how many times you're rejected, until you've mastered the level of social savvy you need to be a smooth cunt.

Being Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums or whatever only gets you the audition. You have to be able to talk, maintain and build up her interest. Or be able to dance. You might get hit on for your pecs but you will not get laid for them if you're a sperg.

Go out and talk to girls. Do it for years if you have to. You'll figure it out.

It's actually not as hard as you think.

D.E.N.N.I.S system

>tfw I had my one year of semi chad dom in highschool

but I lost it

1 rep, though being able to do it for 5 even once put you squarely in "he's so strong" territory since it means you can strict OHP even tallish girls, which is really fun and impressive-looking.

Just trying to emphasize that you can't be a skellington but you don't have to be impressively strong either if you're tall, broad shouldered and good looking, at least for most girls. Some girls like skeletons but they're a minority.

This guy knows what's up. For you high school guys who have the best shot at improving: spend the rest of your time in high school being an absolute madman because you'll never see most of those people again, then join a frat AND an active club (or better yet varsity) sport team in college and go out at least once every single weekend until girls say hi to you everywhere you go.

I worded that incorrectly

Assume you are a white person with the potential to make white children?
What is the benefit of having mixed children, especially half asian? Why are you robbing your children of their heritage, giving them dark eyes, dark hair, shorter height, etc?

I still can't believe that Heidi Klum, literally 10/10 genetics, had so many black kids. I feel sorry for the black daughter, her sister will always be white, prettier, and resemble her mother the most.

guys guys guys

we all know it's all about...........
HEIGHT. FACE. FRAME.

>robbing your children of their heritage
Lots of Asian-Americans appreciate western culture more than spoiled whites who think it's some universal default. Besides, my "heritage" is mixed-up peasantry from the Appalachians so there's not a lot there that's so good it needs to be preserved. To be honest the culture I came from is one of sloth, anti-intellectualism and pseudo-macho shit. It's a long way from the culture that built empires.

>dark eyes
Lots of white people have dark eyes.
>dark hair
I have dark hair and fair as fuck skin. Asian hair is gorgeous.
>shorter height
Lots of Asians are only short and flat-chested because of deficient diet. I've dated two who were over 5'8" and had nice racks.

If we're going to talk about culture, Asian-Americans have a 3% obesity rate across the board, strong educational performance and lifetime earning while refusing to be bullied by blacks and white-guilt types.

But f.a.m, I can do 1/2/3/4 for 1 rep and I look like I've never touched a weight in my life what do

12% or just slightly lower body fat? Don't let this place trick you into body dismorphia. If you can hit 1/2/3/4 and do ten pullups you're a monster compared to most men.

Are you white?

>peasantry from the Appalachians
Yes, I'm white. Anglo, Scots and Irish all up in there with a German grandparent.

>I still can't believe that Heidi Klum
Same. It's doesn't compute.

Tbhfam you need more racial pride.

Just think of your damn kids

I love being white, and I admire the great things about European and white American culture. I also admire what the best of the best of Asian-Americans bring to the table, because I have more in common with them than with the trailer-trash I grew up around.

I wouldn't have kids with a short, ugly or stupid girl of any race, so my kids will be fine.

Can you believe that Nig baby came out of Klum's vagina?

I swear black genetics are too dominant

>nice

Hold it right there. Charming and confident is the correct answer; user said nothing about being nice.

Tfw my dad never taught me any life advice and apparantly he had a lot of gf's before my mom. Im a 22 yr old virgin t-thanks dad

My ability to pick up women is directly correlated to my mental health at the time. Lifting helps me clear my thoughts and stop being a sobbing fucker.
So basically this.

Oh, stop with the exaggerations. I'm another user, bf% 22 - 25, and I look like a damn normie - even with my 1/2/3/4 1RM.

Differences with normalfags: I have vascularity on my forearms, small amount of vasc. on my biceps (w. pump), and some visible veins on shoulders. Nothing much.

It's only my 7th month in training, so I'm not expecting a whole lot, but could I get something out of going on a cut, instead of clean bulking, like right now?

If you have 22% body fat but 1/2/3/4 you could stand to cut and keep lifting.

>bf% 22 - 25
Yeah because you're fucking fat.

did his dad teach him? Maybe he wasn't a little bitch and worked it out himself

t. 21 virgin

How do I become a Stacy?

Producing stronger offsprings. That's what Natural Selection is all about

B-but muh strength. Also, I've been down the "lol, imma cut" road before - as a cyclist. Result: huge legs, Auschwitz-tier upper body. So I'd rather be a fat fuck and build some muscle before cutting.

You gotta eliminate one and take her place

Just keep lifting and eat less, do some more HIIT. Not that complicated.

i unwillingly turned my little brother (17, im 22) into a stud

>always rekt him at sports and teased which led to him training hard as fuck and looking like bruce lee bodywise
>after dicking around with women at his age, i explained to him his worth and how he should never give in to a slut and always pursue what he wants
>i was alpha as fuck around him and now hes the leader of his squat
>threw out all his shitty clothes my mom bought And bought some hot shit
>take him to the phillippines in Summer so he can brag to everyone
>teach him boxing and not to take shit from anyone

hes has a gf now that looks like the hottest girl in his class

i just wanted to spare him all the embarassment and ahitty times i went through because i was retarded with girls and my mother must somehow subconciously have sabotaged all my advances with the worst advice ever.

>always respect all women
>girls like shy guys
>its unfair to make advances if someone else is interested in her
>i dont want you to go to the gym no girl likes those bodybuilders
>I Want to see her too! Let me just drive you there, just looking! - storms out of the car and bombards my 10/10 crush that i somehow managed to get to a date with embarassing questions, laughs at me when i get pissed and tell her to fuck off and continues, after my mother leaves my crush just makes fun of me and leaves

anyone else here too beta to fight off your retarded mum? Its almost like she wanted me to stay a virgin

holy shit are you me?

my dad fleed from my mother and never looked backcwhen i was 5, she made me hate him for that, fucked with his custodial rights all the time and screwed my relationship to him. I basically did the same thing as him with 20. I have zero contact to her now and am still astonished how noone checks someones ability to raise a kid before allowing them to