Thick Fingers

How does one hypertrohpy fingers to get huge manly hands like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdemSEQUEow
youtube.com/watch?v=BhOG3RrpO4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat 50 burgers a day and do a lot of manual labor

Since I started lifting, my fingers have lost weight and my wedding ring slides off now.

Are the gymgods telling me something?

you get them by doing manual labor. it makes the ligaments swell from damage. there are no muscles in your fingers.

ever see guys that grew up on a farm they have huge fat hands.

there was a picture on /pol/ of a German soldier lighting a cigarette and he had huge farmboy hands. Men back then actually had to do work of that sort.

10 x hammer strikes daily, 3 x frostbite weekly

Genetics.

Those hands don't look manly to me. They look swollen/morphy.

That explains why my fingers got fat as fuck working in North Dakota

My dad had a friend who would tie a dumbell to the grip of another dumbbell and then spool the hanging dumbbell up and down like a winch. Dude's hands looked like he could resize holes in a bowling ball.

Then again, he also builds electric motors for giant drilling equipment.

get a job where you have to move a lot of shit around

Subject them to grueling daily grind and they will start adapting to it.

4:30
youtube.com/watch?v=VdemSEQUEow

9:20
youtube.com/watch?v=BhOG3RrpO4E

no, you're just a whore

>there are no muscles in fingers

Pls stop shit posting

kill yourself

fuggg that interviewer got wet feeling up his hands

HGH increases hand and foot size

nigga just do manual labor

enjoy being a confident retard

First 2 are wrong OP

You get thick fingers from the amount of growth hormones in your body during puberty BUT you can still also get thick fingers from taking GH as an adult/really any time as long as our arn't dead.

OP i could pull up the study and the science that backs my claim up but im really tired and playing vidya to cut it short

To get huge manly hands one must take GH or have a high amount of GH in their body, doesn't matter what age if your 16 or 35, take GH and your fingers bone with get thicker and stronger and denser.

You're really dumb. You think every guy that works blue collar and has big fat hands is taking HGH?

You're probably some snooty little know it all office faggot that just does excel spreedsheets all day. Shut the fuck up.

>You get thick fingers from the amount of growth hormones in your body during puberty BUT you can still also get thick fingers from taking GH as an adult/really any time as long as our arn't dead.
>You get thick fingers from the amount of growth hormones in your body during puberty
>growth hormones in your body during puberty
>growth hormones body puberty
>You think every guy that works blue collar and has big fat hands is taking HGH?
Never said taking HGH
>is taking HGH
THEY HAVE A HIGH AMOUNT OF HGH EITHER AS A TEEN DURING PUBERTY WHICH IS THE MOST LIKELY CASE WHICH SETS THEIR FRAME FOR THE LONG RUN OR THEY CURRENTLY TAKE IT
>You think every guy that works blue collar and has big fat hands is taking HGH?
Taking HGH no, has had a higha mount of HGH at one point yes.
>You're probably some snooty little know it all office faggot that just does excel spreedsheets all day
Yah i'm smart that when people take my advice they get results that arn't lies, because of that i can already tell that your a dumb motherfucking piece of shit that probably knows jack shit about bodybuilding, i bet your the type of faggot that justs lifts with no knowledge whatsoever then you get mad at the fact that people take roids getting bigger than you.

OPDon't listen to this dumb fuckThe main and when i say main factor i mean the factor that has the highest probabilty in affecting hand/finger density is the amount of HGH you have while going through puberty, more hgh you have while going through puberty = bigger a person you will be density wise and bone thickness wise.

To drastically increase the size of your fingers more specifically in your case how to get "manly big strong hands", either you have to gain a shitload of weight to make your fingers appear thicker or take HGH which will increase the size of your finger ligaments, HGH will widen your fingers to make them appear more thicker, you can slightly increase their size doing other stuff

was this the pic?

No he was lighting it for a British soldier I think it was.

You have problems dude

My hands got thicker doing masonry and all kinds of demolition. I actually regret it but just do 6hrs of jackhammer everyday for a few years.

the idea works but contradicts why you are on this Veeky Forums board to begin with.

take off the ring before fingering.

semi-this

semi-this

disagree with this generalization statement

this

"just change your lifestyle completely based around your job"

Lol @ you typing out that long ass comment and I didn't even bother to read it

>play upright bass in HS jazz band for four years, p rough on my hands

>hands are not thick and juicy, just calloused, bruised, and somewhat thin

where are my gains bros