VG finally made some gains, are you happy for him Veeky Forums?

VG finally made some gains, are you happy for him Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3P3JtnmFCVI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKtumbWTJFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does his chest hair mean he's on the juice

Fuck that nigga faggot. He can go back to Africa and chase down some lions.

Vegan Gainz ur so phucking pathetic and desperate for views

His disgusting mulatto face makes it impossible. Why bother with those genetics?

I fucking hate this nigger

can he bench more than 185 yet after his 9 years of lifting?

He looks like he gained weight

Still not making it

still no lifting achievements to be proud of

I actually can't understand his popularity, I look bigger than him and I wouldn't dream of giving people fitness advice on the internet since I feel that's reserved for those who are like twice my size.

This dumb fuck literally embodies the dunning kruger effect and yet people listen to him

It's like if I made a channel about knitting and everything I made was of terrible quality yet everyone still respected my opinion on it enough to give me views

Yes. Vegans dont produce enough testosterone naturally to grow chest or pubic hair.

It's because everyone on this board is autistic and obsessed with the guy. Seriously, there's at least one VG post in the catalog at all times, yet everyone here wonders how he's so popular.

This guy sounds like a huge cunt and I would beat his nerdy fucking ass

Lol he can literally only do like 3 fucking dips and he has no lats and pretty average arms.

This kids a fag

Apparently he can only DL like "295". Notice he put the 25s on the inside to hide the fact, he's trying to claim they're 35s.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKtumbWTJFo

He does look better desu, he looks more full.... He doesn't look like a vegan. What did he do differently?

>tfw I can only deadlift like 295 because of a herniated disc

Just end my life.

Who cares? At least you're not some Youtube faggot having your little crew film you in the gym like you're some kind of pro athlete. And a herniated disc ain't nothing to fuck with, take a break from working out.

Thanks user, I did take a good long break and corrected my shit so I don't have pain anymore, my deadlift just sucks because it's the lift I'm most afraid of and train the most timidly. I wish it was big. I'm kind of a big guy but I pull pussy ass weight on the deadlift...

This makes me so angry.

I look better, I'm taller, I'm bigger, I'm stronger, I'm not a faggot vegan and I'm actually funny as shit.

And yet this nigger is youtube famous, can't even rep out 80 DB bench. Can't even DL 3plate without looking like a girl

What is life?

Wait guise, am I deadlifting wrong? My lower back is sore every time I do it.

I go down with the weight slowly and this fag just kinda goes fast and drops it. Am I supposed to control it on the way down or am I going to snap city?

>going down slow on DL

Fucking faggot, no. Jesus christ have you ever even watched a DL tutorial? Have you even read SS?

>these are the people giving you lifting advice

>he's so weak his grip is slipping @ less than 3 plate

Fuck

I'm a vegetarian and I despise him. But at least he isn't as bad as batman freelee that fucking cunt I hate her so much

The real problem is that you are a humongus faggot who only thinks who is better looking and has better personality, but you actually have no charisma and the fact that you would never show your body and face on the internet only means that you actually don't look any better than the green man gains.

>implying this guy has charisma

If he didn't had any, then why is he the most famous vegan on jewtube?

Jesus christ...

that's like asking me why vegans think veganism it's a viable diet. people are retarded

VG is fucking hilarious

I don't get it. What's the point of lifting if you're barely strong enough to do a pullup? I'm new to fitness so I'm weaker than him but after all these years he should be strong enough to do more than 3 fucking chinups right?

How do I avoid this fate? Yes I eat meet.

>is weaker than a vegan while eating meat
>"yeah meat is gonna make me stronger"

If you already aren't stronger than him, you should consider suicide.

im not vegan but its a viable diet you fucking mong, its already accepted by the ADA to be acceptable for all lifes

To be fair doing pullups can be hard after you're burned out.

More importantly he can only do like 3 dips and 275 DL. Dips are easy as fuck. And his DL should be like 400+ if he's been lifting that long.

>Im new to fitness

So in addition to being a faggot, you also are illiterate.

His address is open on the internet, go to Toronto and kick his ass tough guy

yes good goy, eat a vegan diet and starve yourself of necessary nutrients for brain and bodily development

I also dislike VG and everything he does, but trying to pretend he doesn't have any "gains" is just being a retard to the point of blindly hating on things. If you're a man then be a man and give credit where credit is due, and criticize areas that deserve to be criticized.

He has a good body and looks athletic.

He's pretty fucking average. Definitely not worthy of a youtube channel and acting like such a snarky cunt.

theres literally no nutrient from a vegan diet that cant be had, you are so stupid it hurts. b12 comes from bacteria in the soil

What like cholesterol? Extra fat? Carcinogens? I'll fucking pass m8

>inb4 w-where do you get your b12?? for the millionth time

Fuck off with your body dismorphia comment bullshit. You're either a retard or you have no idea what an average man who doesn't lift and doesn't diet looks like.

Guess what eating meat allows you to eat all the nutrients from a vegan diet while also eating fucking meat and not being a retard.

>Not having a side of broccoli with your chicken.
>Not eating beans

Do vegans really believe this bullshit?

Every source I find says controlled descent you fat piece of shit.

>I look better than you

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

im not a vegan you fucktard but if someone doesnt want to eat animal products they can still get all the nutrients and live a healthy life. its a personal thing, i can understand but i still eat meat. no need to flame on them otherwise youre just as bad as those edgy/radical vegans

Dude he's average as fuck for a gym goer.

Good goy, stay weak and mentally starved so you can't challenge me and my tribe for my position at the top of the ladder. Very very good goy.

>what are aminos
>what is eating 3lbs of broccoli
>what is eating 30 different varieties of nuts, fruits, and vegetables a day to get necessary nutrients

eat whatever you want faggots. just don't try and force it on others.

does this trigger you?

that is a tipped fedora if ive ever seen one. once again im not vegan but all your arguments are exceptionally shitty, cringe-worthy, and borderline autistic . stick to your last sentence next time instead of sperging hard

Still not. Most casual gym goers don't diet well and have high bfs and shit routines and look bad as a result. Gym goers are not bodybuilders.

There are so many things wrong with Richard that you'd have to be stupid as fuck and a bandwagon jumper to try to criticize his body out of every shit he's pulled.

Your insecurity is showing.

night night heffer

Now show us that amazing omnivorous body of yours buddy.

>Guess what eating meat allows you to eat all the nutrients from a vegan diet while also eating fucking meat and not being a retard.
All while getting a bunch of negative shit as stated here: Also a higher cost for less protein

It's just himself promoting his trash channel. He is autistic and has been spamming himself for like 4 years.

>doesn't refute my points
>calls me autistic
>spergs out then calls me a sperg
>doesn't refute my points

k

>Fat
Chicken is lean meat you faggot. Its pretty low in fat. Its fairly easy to eat meat and not get to much fat but it requires you not being retarded.

>Carcinogens
If your meet becomes carcinogenic, you're cooking it too long and suck at cooking.

>Cholesterol
See fat.

Go troll somewhere else with your pseudo-nutrition.

>is wrong and can't defend himself
>responds with "k"
>calls people out for not refuting points

You're dumb as fuck. You couldn't even get people who have the same worldview as you on your side. That's how stupid you are.

Stop posting.

>4 years
He started his channel last year. There wasn't a bunch of vegan shilling in 2012.

k

He had a channel before, he's just tried to hide all evidence of it because he spouted some really retarded shit on it.

first of all, vegan diets show that testosterone isnt lower than from their omnivore counterparts.
two, you can get fat and protein on a vegan diet, not to mention the abundance of carbs a vegan consumes. how in anyway are they supposed to be "weaker"? im not even vegan but you said some stupid shit tbqh

Evidence?

>I'm not a vegan (but I'm a vegan)

Aminos? Eating 30 different sources of fruits, nuts, and vegetables a day so you can maintain a balanced diet - have fun eating your 2lbs of wheatgrass and 2lbs of broccoli

See GradeAUnderA, Virgin Gains used to say that he knew aliens and shit like that

legumes, rice/grains, veggies all add up. tofu and soy are good options too but not necessary. +yeah you can eat a lot if youre vegan thats either an upside or downside depending on the person. most dont mind eating a little more.

I'll take the elk, antelope, and deer that I shoot, clean, and butcher myself over store-bought, wax-covered vegetable protein.

My hunting partner and I at the grocery store.

every vegan thread there is literally 1 or 2 people that come in and desperately defend veganism and shit up the thread

still haven't addressed the large quantity you would have to eat and the incredibly large variety in just one day. it's too much of a chore, therefore the average person will be missing out on a significant amount of nutrients.

thats pretty cool. how do you ensure that the animals you hunt are clean/sanitary to eat?

Australia?

Paid shills. Do you think it's coincidence veganism suddenly got huge within the last year or so? It's a fake grass roots movement that's being funded by super wealthy with ulterior motives.

I seriously don't fucking understand what Veeky Forums's problem is. Do they actually take pride in eating animals? I like meat and I don't think I could ever give it up, but I don't take pride in killing animals. This place is just full of meatheads unfortunately.

its really not a chore. look up a day of eating vegan on youtube. its really not that much. even vegain gains doesnt eat as much as i thought he would.
veggies/plants are easy to eat too. a bowl of rice and beans with veggies on the side, seasoning, etc is not particularly a big meal and can literally have 40-50g protein with an abundance of micronutrients, loads of fiber, antioxidants, etc. a fortified almond or soy milk cup will have 50% of b12 if you dont want to take vegan b12 supps

>meat a dairy industry making billions every year
>vegans shilling

>It's a fake grass roots movement that's being funded by super wealthy with ulterior motives.

You have evidence for that conspiracy theory?

I clean them myself. I hang them myself. I butcher them myself. That's the same with the fish I catch. Everything I harvest, I do so on public land. You guys need to go shoot some protein. It doesn't have to be a trophy.

Montana

>0.05 has been deposited into your account

hunt them yourself, duh

>Chicken is lean meat you faggot
"lean meat" that still has too much fat and contain heme iron and other shit. Beans are a better alternative and cost less.

>If your meet becomes carcinogenic, you're cooking it too long and suck at cooking.
Carcinogens are inherent in fresh meat (like nitrosamines)

>See fat
If you're eating meat along with drinking milk/ dairy products and eating eggs, the amount of cholesterol goes over your daily amount pretty fast
Why not cut it out completely so that your arteries don't get clogged.

I miss Montana. Wish people would stop talking about it though ;), Californians and people from Colorado keep moving up there.

So no proof huh.

I can't believe you are literally on Veeky Forums, on Veeky Forums, trying to defend veganism

you MUST be getting paid

you seem to care an awful lot about what other people are eating

cool. im from los angeles so i dont know anything about hunting. i always thought thered be bacteria/worms/diseases that you had to worry about from hunting

I don't care what other people are eating. I care when people act superior over bullshit reasons because their diet is different.

>im from los angeles

stay in your commie degenerate shithole

that's ironic

not him, i dont like seeing america and the rest of the world dying from preventable shit. dietary fat/cholesterol is so easy to go overboard with along with not exercising. soon 50% of the world will be fat. it sucks man, how can you not care?

plenty of people are healthy and eat meat.

What the fuck are you on about.

You don't see pro-athletes dying of heart disease.

Fuck off.

>Think his girlfriend is kind of cute and sweet
>Add her on Facebook, we start talking, she's actually pretty cool
>Mention I'm not vegan
>She goes on an hour long rant about how the planet is going to die in 30 years and that I should watch Cowspiracy

Jesus Christ. Honestly, it feels like talking to a fucking Jehovah's Witness or cultist or something.

Still gonna try and cuck Richard though

it's not my fault fit has good taste in women.

plus its funny watching fit slowly kill itself with brotine powder.

i know right, he's one of the ugliest mullatto's I've seen. something about his face is really off.

Deer, elk, and antelope are safe to be cooked medium. Bear and pigs need to be well-done due to trichinella. If you don't know anything about hunting, then I advice you to attend a hunter education course if you're interested.

I know you're that idiot who thinks we can sustain 12 billion people and life will be just peachy.

Wish you shills would fuck off. Do you seriously not realize you're just an instrument, a tool to achieving ulterior motives that is going to hurt the middle class in the long run?

thanks for the info! will look into it
its ok buddy :)

fucking kek

Yeah whatever happened to the good old days when we could throw retarded made up scare tactics at each other in peace?

question

why don't vegans eat shell fish or sea urchins

I mean those things aren't all factory farmed in "cruel conditions" and they feel nothing.

>sustain 12 billion people

You do realize food production is not an issue whatsoever, right? Distribution is.

Health concerns.
There are some that do though, I forget what they're called.

k

>inb4 you say some dumbass shit like "desalination"

Who's going to pay for that infrastructure for 3-4 billion people? Who's going to maintain it? Brown people can't maintain civilization or they wouldn't have gotten themselves into this mess in the first place. Europeans left behind all sorts of infrastructure in Africa that went to complete waste.