Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

i'm fat as fuck. 112 kg here.

And i'm tired of it and I crave for your help. I've tried to exercise by walking, only walking, but every time I do I sprain my left ancle. It's weak as fuck and I can't even run.

There's something I can do inside my room to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't eat like a fat fuck.

Go to the gym and get a pt you dumb fat fuck.
Literally nobody cares as long as you aren't fucking with their workouts.

LITERALLY ALL YOU have to do to lose weight is to eat less

this

read the sticky for an idea, count calories and once you're not as fat start running more often

>There's something I can do inside my room to lose weight?
yeah
it's called stop stuffing your fat face you fat as fatass

You sprain your left ankle every time you walk?

You aren't fat enough to be immobile. Build up to it. Something is wrong with you if this is happening.

Also, you need to get control of your eating. This is 90% of the solution to your problem.

thank you Veeky Forums

Count and regulate calories (this is where the battle vs. fat is won).

If you need low impact, swimming and cycling. Cardio down to where you can start lifting and then work that in.

Dude, I was 107.3kg the day I walked into the gym for the first time. That was mid-November last year.

I weigh 86.5kg today and now, in my head I feel I have only just begun.

Do it breh. Today.

Fix your diet, possibly look for a spin bike if you want to restrict cardio to your room. Problem is NO ONE FUCKING USES THEM. You seriously need to break before you truly want to make a change to your lifestyle as shitty as that sounds. Well atleast I did but whatever. No one is going to make fun of a fat person exercising bro, who the hell makes fun of someone trying to better themselves?. Besides your not even that fat well as long as your not a manlet. Fix your nutrition, learn how to prep my man. Look into IIFYM theres plenty of material out there to better yourself and read the fucking sticky. You're gunna make it brah.

Thank you user. For real.

246lbs isn't THAT bad, but it's still fat. How tall are you?

Just eat less. Seriously. You don't even have to count calories (I definitely WOULD, but regardless), but when you eat less than your body burns (around 2000 calories a day) you will lose weight.

1,82 metters. Idk how much is that in feet, let me check.

5'11 google says.

Eat less, eat healthier.

I don't know your meal schedule, but try removing one meal a day until you're to 2000 calories a day, then you can just sit and wait and a lot of your fat will burn itself.

Mah nigga, you good then. I started at the same point as you did February 2015. 245lbs give or take (Sorry, murrican) and now at 190 11.7% body fat. I put myself on a retarded diet and failed a couple times on the way to where I am now because I had no basic understanding of nutrition. You need to start lifting NOW. That was the one huge mistake I made during my recomposition. I cut down to 170 with a retarded amount of cardio and looked like absolute dog shit because of somewhat loose skin and had to bulk to 200 so I didnt look like shit. Depending on age,how long you been obese Its important you start now. Another bonus tip is drink atleast a gallon of water a day, well work yourself up to that point. Its going to help with a few things. 1)Hunger (its an amazing hunger fighter and gives you that full feeling) 2) Skin elasticity (When you start dropping pounds which you will because your gunna make it everything will start tightening up instead of just hanging there). Start looking into complex carbs also. Oats, brown rice. Cheap and easy as fuck to make. Please please go to the gym. Even if you dont know what the fuck your doing. Start with circuit machines if you have to and watch other people in the free weight section while you get more comfortable being in a gym setting. Trust me when I say NO ONE GIVES A FUCK IF YOUR FAT. Just dont be in the fucking way and dont endanger anyone and you'll be fine.

Further adding to my comments on nutrition, you can probably start cutting at 3000 cal and drop to 2800 once you hit 200 lbs. I was cutting on 1700 calories cold turkey and it was fucking retarded. Felt like complete shit. The beauty of dieting while your fat is the weight fucking flys off and you see results fast. More than likely you'll plateau around 200 and need to re-evaluate your work out regimen/diet and adjust from there. With fitness your constantly adjusting, no two bodies are the same and what works for one person might not work for the other. Cut out the soda and chocolate and sodium laden shit.

STEP 1: Calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) Here: calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

STEP 2: COUNT CALORIES and RECORD

STEP 3: -500/day = -1lb/week, -1000/day = -1lb/week, and so on.

STEP 4: START NOW. EAT LESS. GET Veeky Forums.

-1000/day = 2lb/week FUCK

Everyones body is different. I'm losing 2 lbs a week on -500 cal a day. Dont be deterred

Nigga, I'm 234lbs, 35% body fat, and even I can waddle my fat ass out of bed to workout every morning at 7AM, 5-6 days a week. Lost 6lbs in the last 3 weeks and all my lifts have gone up, too.

You bitch ass nigga.

You're probably counting wrong and or not factoring in expenditure right. Its fairly widely accepted that 3500 calories = 1lb.

I dont fucking believe you. Im 296 lbs and even I can run. I did four miles today with my best time being 7.27 and my worst being 9.58

Drink more water. How long have you averaged two pounds per week on a 500 daily deficit? One week doesn't count.

a lot of over eating is down to HABIT.. you do this behaviour regularly and you subconciously adapt to it and if you can practice some self discipline and control you can change the habitual part of your eating habits.. its also a long time coming before you see and feel much change so even more will and determination is required to keep acting to lose weight until you can actual see it happening so most of it is in the mind and will..

stationary bike cunt. Find one on craigslist for like 40 bucks.

In September 2015 I was 104kg and today im at 72kg. The best advice I can give you is just to not give up man, dont do it for women do it to become the best possible version of yourself. I like to think of it like this: if a zombie apocalypse were to happen tomorrow am I fit enough to survive? The answer is fuck no but im getting real close currently at 15%bf. Good luck man and remember that losing fat is all about calories, exercise only makes losing it faster.