Veeky Forums clothing

Hey Veeky Forums, I want to dress nice without looking like a retard. Can you suggest clothing to wear?

Abercrombie and Fitch Muscle shirts
Or basically any v-neck shirt.
I'm a shirt and jeans guy personally so that's what I'd recommend. Shows off your gains bretty gud.

>A&F muscle shirts

But only if you're 16 years old, OP

for adult men, if you're looking for cheap and somewhat fashionable clothing go to H&M, or Marshall's/TJMaxx

henleys are my favorite kind of shirt for slightly accentuating musculature while looking classy enough with a pair of jeans, or look into some Ralph shirts like pic related

Polo shirts/oxford shirts, pastel shorts above the knees and sperry's boat shoes

most important being the sperrys, bitches love sperrys

if he's not an actual fraggot that is just setting him up for failure

20 year old frat boi mode. Yuck.

just go to mfa on reddit dude, srs

don't go to Veeky Forums it's literally all 14-17 year olds who will put you in skinny all black you won't fit into shit or normcore

>""""classy""""
>spouting brand names
Clueless lol
Just go to Veeky Forums OP, people here will either give you preppy advice (not bad but very specific) or retarded advice.

lol nothing Veeky Forums advises will fit someone who lifts even the lightest weight + they're all literal children who don't know how to dress like adults yet

Shut up dumbass, sometimes it's better to go with certain brands as you can't go wrong with most of their line

the OP says, and I quote, "without looking like a retard"

Fucking this.

frog and toad clothes

>recommends cheap normie shit for fratbois
A&F is worn by adults more then H&M is.

Utterly wrong

the only adults I see wearing A&F are retarded pajeets and chongs

I think you deserve an underage ban for this

for t-shirts get american apparel. you can usually buy them in packs and save money and they always fit well and are slightly tight around the arms to show off them gainz

and then for pants i usually go levis 508 to hide my quads but not look like an old faggot who wears 501's

get fred perry polos; also slightly tight in the arms

monochrome chucks

congrats your'e me!

tldr seriously just start out with some 508's and some AA tees breh

frog and toad if you want to be even remotely appealing to the opposite gender

Fucking Veeky Forums pls go.

If you had real gains OP you wouldnt fit in 501s or 508s and shitty American apparel.

Grabs some hanes shirts good quality and cheap af and get some 559s or dickies.

i'm not Veeky Forums you goddamn retard

if you can't fit in 501's you're a fat fuck

>get some hanes and 559's and dickies

best advice in this thread 2bh

No you just skipped leg day every fucking day.

Getting BTFO so hard you have to use pol memes.
>b-but pajeet
Kek. Enjoy your cheap shirts.