/fps/ - fat hate general

ctrl+f 'fps' no results, wtf Veeky Forums?

Here's some fresh content:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/man-takes-fight-over-airlines-treatment-of-obese-passengers-to-court/article29747412/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6fNrtQlHvA
shutterstock.com/cat.mhtml?models=13777895&context_photo=129615389
youtube.com/watch?v=c47VsyLQb-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go on fattie's Instagram
>"you're so beautiful! You go girl!" In comments
>captions all say shit like "you are not your waist size"
>literally promoting obesity

Fuck beaners.

hey m8 beans are delish
just because someone likes beans doesn't mean they automatically like fat bitches
you legume hating motherfucker

cont?

This post always manages to piss me off. Fucking cunt.

Yep. Same.

Or this:

>healthy cholesterol
>can run a 6 minute mile
This bitch e-stats worse than Veeky Forums does

>HAES science

This bitch should be charged with attempted murder.

Could say the same about some parents.

YOU PUKE, YOU LOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=e6fNrtQlHvA

>64oz tub of margarine
>2 42 oz tubs of oil spread
>empty 42 oz tub of sourcream
>4 lbs of breakfast sausage which is like 40% fat
>2 packages of cookie mix ready to bake
>some lettuce

I refuse to believe this is real. Not because it's entirely unbelievable, but because I can't accept living in a reality where this level of degeneracy exists.

also,
>I'm currently around 300 pounds
>I can also run a 6-minute mile

no, you fat fucking cow, you can't. Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, this hurts my brain.

can i get the original? lmao

>naming your kid Staria

mfw

shutterstock.com/cat.mhtml?models=13777895&context_photo=129615389

don't know if it's an actual poster, but it's probably original, because it's so clean it couldn't be an edit

:(

I spent the last 10 minutes looking her up.
It's real.
I really hope she eats herself to death before she can do more harm to her kids.

Fuck user, why did you have to tell me that.

She really should have that kid taken away from her. She's purposefully abusing her child.

>"I chose adult vitamins for her because you can never be too healthy"
MAYBE IM A SKELLY BUT AT LEAST IM STILL HUMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently she doesn't have full custody, or at least they're not always with her.
She got mad at her daughter for losing weight, so I think the daughter is aware of her mother's intent.

Shit dude glad i'm not the only one when I read the headline my eyes started getting wide and I had to stop myself and just pretend it wasn't real this shit makes me so fucking mad the kid literally has no way of stopping this and will have to work to make herself healthy as an adult or be just as fucking delusional as her mother

>shutterstock.com/cat.mhtml?models=13777895&context_photo=129615389
jesus do I regret clicking on that

>she comin

holy shit my sides

what. i say, what in the fuck am i looking at

original here

Look at Dr. Oz the kebab faggot peddling this bullshit, he wants to see the West dead so bad.

3 days

>this woman is standing up just fine
>this is an accomplishment

>select all the food
oh captcha

youtube.com/watch?v=c47VsyLQb-Q

>hamburger helper
>making a whole cooking video on hamburger helper

What a fucking disgusting house too

Kek. Where can I find more dank nigger memes? These are genuinely funny to me.

stop censoring the identifying info you dumbshit redditor

I like the way she writes at least

>UNFRIED RICE

Just fuck me and my son up ever again, desu senpai.

>standing still
>out of breath

HAES

>you can be morbidly obese and healthy
>morbidly
>healthy

You're so fat that it's literally killing you, yet this can be healthy.

I knew from the way her neck warbles to make a sound that it was one of those fat sisters. I just fucking knew.

>go on yik yak
>fatty crying about not being pretty
>every comment is "you are so beautiful, you don't need to change"
>I post she should work for a better body
>instantly downvoted and deleted

I fucking hate this shit

My campus yik yak has become the opposite of that. It's gr8

honestly its a battle between Veeky Forums and Reddit
there was one point where there was full /pol/ shitposting about white pride and hating on blacks
or posting stats about divorce when women sleep around

other points its all shit about Sanders, BLM, and HAES

Gud for u

a BLM group used yik yak as evidence of racism on our campus and got a "multicultural" student government out of it

reminds me of all the false flags they have been doing

I'm sure some of it was false flagging but most of it was just generic trolling

what do they expect. It should be common sense that most of that shit is just trolling

Based El Chapo.

>>exercise has been proved to be unhealthy
And she has probably a lot of "proof" that being fat isn't unhealthy

Don't forget
>LITERALLY Googled "2000 calorie diet" and copy+pasted.

Bitch didn't even TRY.

b-but she looks pretty thin in her user pic
she trolling?

>Melanin

for christs sake

>At my heaviest I was 717lb
this cant be real, imagine just doing BW squats

> kid has a made-up name
Even if the mother wasn't a fat activist, she'd find another, possibly several, ways to fuck the kid up.

I looked her up and though a "fatwarriorgoddess" does exist, there's nothing on her Tumblr before June of 2015 while this particular post is from almost a year before that. She either deleted this or it's a fake. The rest of the typical fat feminist stuff is there like rants about slut shaming, muh curves, big bad Republicans and feeling entitled to a fit man in spite of being a beast herself.

>“The airline is discriminating based on size,” Lukacs said in court. “It could be eye colour....It’s a slippery slope.”

>“The first thing they should do is leave passengers alone,” he said outside court. “If a passenger can physically fit into a seat, even if they are overreaching on both sides, they should be allowed to occupy the seat.”

Great, I mad now. I thought Canada was better than this.

>If a passenger can physically fit into a seat, even if they are overreaching on both sides

the thing I always hate is they just use words and don't care about what they actually mean

just always carry a big book or something to put between you and the fatso.
Like that girl did with the pizza box at some game.

>717lbs
>being catcalled
>fatties being this delusional
Anyone with half a brain would know the guys just thought it was funny. I'm a fucking nurse and I get guys catcalling me because of it. Are they gay? Probably not. They're just having a laugh.

Oh boy maybe someone will post a bullshit story about putting feces in some aggressive fat girl's Starbucks again.

These threads motivate me, my hatred of my superviser got me to quit smoking. This hatred of fatty fat-fats is helping me get in shape.

Fank u Veeky Forums

This always made me laugh.
>is finding obese people unattractive make me a bad person?
>yes because you should never ever EVER not go out with or not fuck a person because they're fat

These same bitches would be the ones not wanting to fuck a male fatty.

As someone with motor skill problems, I feel triggered

what is her routine for arms?
natty?

1/3

2/3

3/3

I don't mind treating her like a cat.

got one from a couple of weeks ago
>professor likes to go off topic during lecture
>fairly small class
>asks what happens when you place a can of condensed milk for a little while in boiling water
>chubby girl is quick on the draw and gives the answer as she's raising her hand
>"it caramelizes the milk!"
>"exactly, thank you. us big people know about that stuff, see?"
>professor is pretty big himself, older guy, and along with the rest of the class has laugh without ill intentions. it was delivered as more of a joke at his own expense than the girl's.
>the girl is silent and as still as a rock, while everyone else is laughing for several seconds.
made it very hard to try and act normal after it happened.

kek

I don't see how any can take universities seriously anymore. They're a fucking joke.

I was confused, why do you boil your crunchy chicken?
>it's boiling alright
>In fucking lard

As someone who dances I'm triggered. There's a reason that in no competition you ever see a fat couple or even a fat dancer. It just doesn't work. For many figures in dancing to work the partners have to stand really close together which is impossible if there's a cubic meter of lard in the way.
Fat chicks thinking that they can easily learn to dance great without losing weight piss me off. If done right it's a sport like any other and you need to be fit for it.

>would you be making fun of me if my addiction was alcohol or drugs
no of course not. No one ever makes fun of drunks or stoners or anything like that. Where would you even get a ridiculous idea like that?

>here is a point I just pulled out my arse
>I remember when someone who would know about this, that you've never met, said the exact point I just pulled out my arse
why do fat people think this is "proof"?

nigga that's shrek

Can someone redo this one with good art?

I hope she does realise that weight bearing exercise is proven to increase bone mineral density and cardio vascular health. What a fucking retard.