You're sucking a dick, look up and see this

You're sucking a dick, look up and see this.
What do?

what

Wonder how the fuck he can bend like that

keep on succin i need my daily protein

Be perplexed by my own ability to not only suck my own cock but then to look up and see the bottom of my own chin.
I have transcended the mortal plain

I always think it's funny what an unattractive angle girls see the guy they're sucking off at. Dude looking down with a double chin and nose hairs on top of whatever sex face he's making

Beyoncé be sucking that dick, look up and see...

laughing so hard right now
i'm crying

>2016
>sucking dicks
>not licking anuses

nigga u sure are retarded

Thank fuck I started trimming my nose hairs. I truly love this girl and I want her to feel comfortable with my dick in her mouth.

I don't know what to do about the double chin, I don't have weight to lose.

Maybe I will start assiduously shaving. She often says she doesn't like my hair/stubble

You can just lie down as well then she can rests her head on your abs and rub you a bit more.

Problem is if you're doing the one sucking is that likely if he cumms it's going up your nose at that angle and that does kind of suck.

report all phoneposters

Guys don't orgasm from oral sex

Well my experience tells otherwise :).

This is not what you see when you look up. Your eyes are in front of his lap, not right under his neck. Put a camera there and take a photo and you'll see what I mean.
Source: dick sucker

lmao get better at sucking bby

ew u fucking faggot get the fuck out. holy shit.

why cant u be like all the other traps who hang themselves?

traptan, can you give my girlfriend oral sex tips? I've taught her enough to be able to get me off sometimes, but it's still kinda hit or miss.

HAHA

girl who is bad at sucking dick or guy who's never had a girl who was good at it?

either way, it's time to get it together

You just say that because your gymbro hasn't sucked you off yet

not that I would know.. I just.. I heard it from some dude at the gym

I must be a gay gymnast or this guy has a massive penis to be standing above me like that.

how the fuck does his head look like that?

>ca-candito-chan?

>walk into room
>see this
What do?