Stretch Marks

I'm a fat fuck but I've decided to change my life and go to the gym more because I'm sick of looking in the mirror and being disgusted with myself.

Is there any way to lessen the look of my stretch marks or make them disappear altogether?

nope. Time is your best bet. Tanning sometimes help hides their appearance.

Losing weight slowly helps with the skin, I think.

coco butter helps apparently

This is such a goddamn lie.

Opie, your skin is fucked, accept it and move on with your life. Nobody cares if you look like you can diddly lift 500. Girls especially aren't going to care if you can fuck the shit out of them.

Yes, it's fucking ugly. So what. At least you're not blind or crippled. Get on with your life.

This. After fucking a girl she actually said to me "look, your muscles are so big that you've got stretch marks." I'm not that big, I just used to weigh 300lbs. She gave no fucks.

I have some on my anterior deltoid to the clavicular fibers of pec major. 15-20 cm lone , 3mm wide. Started when I was 17 getting nooby gains, now I'm 21 and they're only visible under certain lighting and up really close. My skin is quite fair though so may not be the same for everyone.

It's only been 4 years but they're much better than when they first appeared and looked like a tiger slashed me or some shit.

Genetics also play a big role desu

Yea, don't become fat in the first place.

I have stretch marks bc I grew like 8 inches during freshman yr. feelsbadman

Nope coconut oil, the organic kind thats chunky and white then melts with heat that shit will save you but after a few months, good on scars too.

Serious reply here because I also want to get rid of some self harm scars on my arms.
If they're discolored like my scars are, get bio-oil and a derma roller.
The bio oil worked wonders on my arms and the scars are now colored a lot more like my normalnskin, after only a month of use.
I heard great things about derma rollers so I just bought one as the science behind it (micro trauma increases collagen delivery) seems to make sense and it might help with my pitted scars.

I spent 20 dollars on the oil and 10 dollars on the 3mm roller. II suggest you get some alcohol for disinfecting the needles as well.

I don't have any before close ups, but I'll see what I can find. This is after a month of regular use.

This was a couple weeks ago, before I started the treatment

This was 10 days ago and the red colored scar is already paler now. Don't know how long I'll see progress but so far it's worked very well.

hory shit

And here's what it looks like now, 10 days later. I'm definitely seeing progress with the color.

Hi

Two more, I think you can really see how much of difference just month of bio oil makes.

DYEL, yes yeah..

LEGIT ADVICE:
Go sun tan, for me it instantly turned my stretchmarks into a fading white look, aswell as apply bio oil/cream daily can provide pics for proof of authenticity if needed.

Scarfag here, could you provide pics? I heard you should avoid sun because scar tissue burns easily and may permanently discolor.

Sure thing.
all of the stretch marks were about twice as obvious a week ago.
NF is not faded

time to just cover your body in tattoos, those ain't goin away, ask me how I know

How you know? I'll see how far bio oil takes me and maybe consider tattoos some time later. I also thought about pouring boiling water over my skin, but I don't know of that's such a smart idea.

because mine were lighter than yours and haven't gone away after years of doing the things youre doing. those first couple months see good results but it drops off. it'll never return to normal.

unfortunately.

Have you tried licorice root

I don't expect normal, I'm honestly fine with how they are right now. Care to share pics?

I use warm olive oil and it works pretty nicely.

Bumo

Every time there's this retard. EVERY time.