>Tfw post workout cig

>tfw

>tfw

>tfw post workout smoke
>inb4 herbal Jew
It's be best way to relax and hit my macros

>Degenerate/10
Nice volts waggon tho

Thanks man it's a Passat--2WD 1.9L 4-cylinder turbo. I'm the second owner though and it's got 120k miles on it, and the transmission just broke.
>tfw stuck biking to the gym

>tfw post workout snus

But how do you cardio?

>hit my macros
u w0t m8?

The only way I can eat 3000 kcal a day is if I'm stoned tbqh senpai

>tranny breaks

sounds like poor maintenance m8 trannys don't just break. Then again i'm jeep manual trans master race and my 4.0 / nv3550 is bulletproof

>tfw post-workout vape

I've only had the car since September m8. Mine is a Manual Transmission as well though, and the previous owner drove it XCountry, so I dunno if that contributed to it breaking or not

>not hiking with a cigar in your mouth

>not making lung gains
>2012+4

dem obscure smoking Veeky Forums feels

>tfw using a lighter after doing heavy lifts with hook grip

I had a 96' a4 with a 5 speed, wouldnt go into 5th one day, parked it, went in reverse, refused to come out of reverse. I loved that car but it was a piece of shit

Is there any other reason that people smoke other than wanting to be part of the group when they were teenagers?

Smoking is so goddamn retarded Kek.

It makes you feel good when you do it. Like all of the bullshit of life melts away for 5-6 minutes. Plus nic is GOAT with alcohol. Other than that I hate it and want to quit

>feels good
>implying you haven't just been staving off withdrawal symptoms since your 2nd week of smoking

You're poor and you smell like shit.

>Like all of the bullshit of life melts away for 5-6 minutes.
I've never had that effect from cigs, they just make me anxious. What you described sounds more like a shot of heroin lol

pouches are for faggots

And it's my choice so stop being a pretentious faggot

I can't find los snus where I live.
I will be ordering some though.

I like heroin. I've only done it like 5 or 6 times but I love morphine and oxy. Kpin and xanny is fun too

Im happy that Copenhagen is selling the mint flavor nationally(hamburger) now. I love it and im not going back to mint anytime soon.

>I love the mint
>not going back to the mint any time soon?
Is my reading comprehension just shit or...?

I thought it was discontinued?
I assume he's talking about General's mint snus.
Don't know though.

>And it's my choice
If you live alone and never go near anyone else ever, yeah.

sorry im out of it right now. I meant im not going back to wintergreen.

I dont know about that. We're getting it here in idaho where we never got it before

Listen nigger if you're out in public you can't expect everyone to cater to your individual needs. It's a PUBLIC place. Your CHOSE to be out in public--a space that's used by everybody. I'm not breaking the law, I don't litter, and I dont blow smoke in peoples' faces. If you don't want to deal with smokers, or jay walkers, or beggars, or anything else, then just don't go in public you soft cunt. It's literally that easy if someone smoking bothers you that much

Heh I love opiates, especially heroin.. I've managed to not get addicted in like 3 years but I've recently tried shooting it and boy is it good.. Gotta pay attention

>post workout cig
>narrowing your vessels when your body requires bloodflow the most
>literally, knowingly hampering your gains
Never going to make it.

>tfw pre workout toke

>tfw excellent pre workout meal thats been well digested and you had a dank 8 hours of sleep so you feel fucking refreshed as shit and dont need any drugs to work out and you can do it all on your own and the pump is so real becasue your mind is absolutely clear and rejuvenated

Is this true?

>tfw I couldn't sleep at all last night so I went to the gym sleep deprived and still slightly drunk at 6AM
Its an unhealthy type of feel.

no

I smoke a pack a day and I've made some swell natty gains so idk

I went to the gym drunk once and it sucked. all my lifts were shit, like 20 lbs less than my usual. I stayed for 30 min to save face and then threw up the second i got home.

I actually didn't do so bad, just felt like shit while doing it.

I don't know what happened to me then. I wasn't even that drunk.

I was also fueled by rage and self-loathing from messing up with a girl last night,everyone knows that buffs your lifts the next day.

Complete 180. Nutrition isn't just the before and after meal. It's a 24/hr thing and smoking detracts from general health.
>Implying Smoking
>Implying Natty Anything.
>The literal fuck?

>tfw post workout joint

> smash girl
> no sleep; death by snu snu, skip gym or lift like shit

> no girl
> sleep
> repressed sexual frustration
> smash weights

the choice is yours

> tfw post workout nicorette gum

Nothing better 2bh.

Lös is only for hillbillies and disgusting white trash and 50-year old corpulent men working at the Volvo assembly line whose only interests are hockey, beer and the workers union. There is nothing wrong with pouches you dumb fucking yanks.

I smoke half a pack a day and my mile is just over 6 minutes, 2 in 13.5. Been smoking for 13 years, had my checkup a few months ago and the doc said I had the heart and lungs of a marathon runner, for now. Then told me I should quit while I'm still ahead.
Dat nic high tho.

>weed

You seriously are the scum of the earth.

Literally no better than homeless meth and heroine addicts.

>tfw post workout fap

I have no problem with weed, but there's a few guys that smoke it (presumably in their cars) immediately before entering the gym.
There's not a whole lot of ventilation in this gym so soon the entire room(s) stink and stay that way for quite a while.

It feels really disrespectful.

>heroine addicts
You got me--I fucking love Super Girl

Have you tried talking to them or your gym about it? Seems like a pretty easy problem to fix

>Not high test queen Power Girl.
c'mon fampai

You were right. Power Girl is best girl