Veeky Forums how do U deal with shitty insults

Veeky Forumsizens
Why do insults always get to me!
It could be the simplest insult, the other day someone said I looked "attractive but not super attractive". This person is someone I'm hardly friends with, but is in my group of friends.

Honestly im not STUPID, I understand not everyone is going to find me "super attractive", some could find me very attractive and some might even say I'm below average. So the problem isn't that I'm a stuck up narcissist. The problem is the opinion of others I'm not even friends with bothers me. Why is this.

Thanks.

fag

How many times have you called someone ugly?

fag

Not since I was in elementary desu

did you click on the wrong board or something

post in some psychology general somewhere or bugger off to /r9k/

Mehh

I don't get it either, it's like they're purposefully trying to insult you. Like it's a sort of back handed compliment that's also an insult. Why not say "your ugly". Maybe they meant something more by it maybe they were just talking out of there ass. Maybe they were trying to tell you that you are attractive but "x" thing about you is holding you back. But why not just be specific so you can fix it? Who knows OP I'll never understand social interaction very well desu.

you have a suspicious mind, user. people who think everyone has some ulterior, bitter motive are always the ones who are that way themselves.

Act like an adult and ignore it like you would (hopefully) avoid the shitposting here. If not, then keep wasting your time and insult the person back like a high schooler you make the decisions for your own life not a Cambodian milk discussion box

OP, everyone deals with this. backhanded compliments at the water cooler, harrassment in bars, EVERYONE goes through that and seriously most people don't give a fuck about it by the time they are 16.

understand that if some grown ass adult is trying to insult you then they're pretty much beta as fuck.

Most people spewing them are flawed

"attractive but not super attractive" isn't a back handed compliment.

That's an insult from someone who's very insecure.

Just ignore it, OP. They're jelly.

You have a good point, but not really.

sissy

Hey op, people do this as a kind of social hierarchy status jockeying tactic. Two ways to handle it really. You can agree and amplify e.g
>Shit user whats up with a shirt? You look like a faggot!
>Yeah bro im a massive faggot, keen to suck my dick for a laugh?

Or if you're up to it, you can use intensity to make everyone uncomfortable, eg:
>...Its funny, cause user you go to the gym the most but your the smallest guy here
Make strong eye contact and say slowly in a deep voice, have a kinda quizical intense look on your face like your deciding if you should fuck him up.
>What do you mean?
>Oh, just like your not that big at all
>Ok so whats your point?
>Nothing dude, just chill out, shit! hahaha
Then give him a real quizical look, maybe try ditch for a while. They'll get the message. The last option is:
>Blah blah faggot
and then just look at them like a silly child who said something foolish, then slowly turn and walk off.
Hope this helps. pic for attention.

"oh thanks, its probably the fitness i've been doing. You should try it out some time! :^)"

I'm assuming you're a girl.

>someone said I looked "attractive but not super attractive
Maybe he was "negging" you or some other PUA thing.

grow a pair of testicles

that usually works for me

How many testicles have you grown?

I would do sickening and illegal things to that girl