Men

>as strong as you
>naturally lower bf
>aesthetic
>understand you
>can be gym bro
>easy to please
>competition level lifters like Klokov are fucking aesthetic

So Veeky Forums why did you fall for the vaginal Jew? Men are objectively superior in every way.

What a qt.

I can't wait till it's legal to kill faggots again

>I need a weak, useless, annoying female accessory for me to fuck to feel like a man

Some of us just prefer a vagina around our penis rather than a penis in our bum

Yes go find a superior man to fuck while we actually spread our genes faggot.

I pity you, honestly. The straights on Veeky Forums treat 5/10 women like gays treat 9/10 men. Women just have to have vaguely good face and not be obese (overweight is fine) and men will idolize them.

What, your 4/10 genes with a 5/10 women you struggled for years to get? The same bitch who fantasizes about my body while she fucks you once a month?

>>>symposium

Only the betas, betas focus only on the best looking girl (or in this case guy) they can get rather than looking at someone's personality, then they whinge about how girls only go for arseholes and such. For me I'm in a happy relationship and about to have my first kid which I'm excited for, so no need to pity me.

>women
>can bear your children
>men
>cannot bear your children
Other than that I agree with everything you posted

""""""""""""""heteros"""""""""""""""

This seems like a bonus though, kids are terribly bad for gains.

Artificial wombs are still being developed. Also, you can easily get a surrogate these days, and often times for free. We're passed the days of being forced into a relationship just to spread our genes whilst we toil and slave away for a woman to simplt sit on her ass doing nothing more than cooking and popping out babies. Can't wait for the artificial wombs to be developed so we can just turn those obnoxious cunts into nothing more than egg harvesting livestock and human slave dolls for men to beat abuse and rape at their leisure.

>inb4 autism

>allowing gene goblin children to steal your precious DNA

How do I train myself to be gay? I genuinely hate women but no amount of Veeky Forums has been able to make me crave man-hole.

You can't. This thread is just full of sexist gay men.

Cute, congratz user.

If Veeky Forums wasn't enough to open you up to your gay side big chance you're 100% straight. You could try kissing a guy though

Try dickgirls :)

That's just fucking a dude without any of the advantages of fucking a dude.

It's a dude with all the shallow bits fixed. A dude in a girl skin :)

Seek help

best of both worlds

That's the kind of decadence that led to the fall of the Roman Empire. Sorry fags god isn't on your side

i think all the barbarian hordes did the most of it boss

if you spread gene, you're alive after death.
if you fag, you're dead.

death gets us all.

>heteros
>on fit
Ahahahahah

>spreading manlet genes

im 6'2

Sure you are.

fuck off fag

>gets outed as a manlet
>gets mad
top kek

>gets outed as a fag (kys)
>tries to redirect his shame
tippity kekkity

>projecting this hard

Manlet Damage Control Level Maximum

>turning a sexual identity crisis thread into a manlet thread
You heightfags are the worst, manlet or lanklet. Gayer than homos desu

I know this. That's why I'm gay.

I want to be gay but it's really fucking hard to be sexually attracted to guys unless you're born gay

Drugs help

>2016
>almost 7 billion people on this planet
>he wants to have kids
cunt

no one is born gay pal, it's a mental illness that develops over time

Post ass

I love imagining some pissed off Russian or Muslim third worlder just obsessively responding to every post in this thread

fuck off trappy. faggotry is a mental disease that your jewish overlord wants you go to through so your population goes down and he could take your shit.

Nah brah, being gay is a choice, but it's only the people with the “choose being gay-gene” that makes the choice to be gay.

how long did it take you to develop this insane level of retardness you demonstrated by writing this post?
go read a book
or post boipucci

Science and knowledge are liberal conspiracies to make you doubt jebus

That's the point. Men and women compliment eachother and form something beautiful. Faggots just fuck a lot and spread disease.

>black's IQ is low because of society
>gays are gay because of genes

Hmm..

>men are superior
I know senpai, but my kind has been selectively bred for thousands of years to be completly addicted to pussy. I can't help it.

> Different things can be caused by different reasons.

Ya don't say?

>heteros are fucking beta fags

I know right. It makes my blood boil, whenever men say they prefer women over traps and transgirls. We are a 100 times the women they wish to be, naturally more feminine and eager to please. Bio women are the worst, a plague on society.

I completely agree, I wish I could be attracted to dudes but I just am not. I wish I didn't love pussy but I just do. Fucking sucks man.

>heteros are fucking beta fags
If you're fucking beta fags, I don't think you're considered a hetero.

What a waste of a handsome man for an only barely passable trap.

Shoo shoo gene goblins.

This. It's like a switch. Once you have one dick you can never go back. That's cool I guess, but I'd prefer not to. Anuses gross me the fuck out.

Beta fags are like women, so it's fine. The only really gay thing you can do is be penetrated. But if you fuck a guy, especially if he's a prissy beta, it's pretty much straight.

Actually do something homosexual, maybe it's different in person, it was for me.

Yeah, this.

>you cannot help what you are attracted too, you are born into your sexuality
>except if you're straight

This.

Being gay must be easier. But if you like pussy, you like pussy. End of story.

Theres a nsfw meme comparing girls to traps and how traps are superior

>Implying I already haven't.

I'm still debating whether it's full on autistic gayfags trying to somehow """""""""""convert"""""""""" the heteroshits in Veeky Forums or some leddit kids posting le epic homo maymays XDDD

Imgur it?

And these faggots were conquered by a wholly uneducated Germanic civilization with vastly inferior technology.

Literally no civilization that embraces faggotry can survive long.

Except for modern civilization.

>implying being gay is better

It's the 21st century and if you are in any relationship at all, you should just kill yourself.

>2016
>not being single for your entire life

People aren't worthy of my time desu senpai

We've been tolerating cocksuckers for less than 30 years and have already started cucking ourselves to Muslims, you really think this shit s going to last?

Reddit pls go

Yeah, "civilizations" who track down and kill homosexuals are so exemplary and never disappear at all.

>being a faggot
>having value to society

Pick one

Stop posting this shit. Even if I was gay no one would want me.

>muh self worth is measured by the ability to produce children meme

ergo niggers in Africa have the highest value because they breed most

Post body

Just be a top? I'm gay and I just don't take it up the ass. Bottoms out number tops so if ur a top u get ur choice of men. It's nice.

Why not both?

>bi master race.

Now if only I could figure out how to have both at the same time.....

Truth

We don't like mudshits either, heterocuck.

>If you're a good looking, big-dicked top you get your choice of men.

ftfy hunty

so homosexuality is a choice? literally you're asking us to choose between a man and a woman

Slut

>biscums

Your kind is literally flesh fucktoys.

>naturally feminine
>a man
>on HRT

this is why we ever thought homosexuality is a fucking mental illness. It definitely goes hand-in-hand with mental retardation in your case pham

Agreed, I don't mind gay people, but faggotry should be stopped. Only catty gay men talk about how much they dislike women. But in reality they are jealous.

I would be too if I wanted men, and all they wanted was soft beautiful little things.

>why isn't everyone a cocksmoking aids infested faggot like me?

>Believing the overpopulation myth.

>still confuses fags and trannies

we ectogenesis now

>implying their not all the same for wanting to get fucked in the ass

I'd like to see all the fucking trannies get off HRT and see how they're "naturally feminie". The fucking faggot in started out using high-quality pictures of himself being unpassable then "progresses" into shitty, low-quality webcam photos of himself being "passable". The low-quality photos literally softens out his features and all you fucking neckbeards will think this is remotely natural.

Fags can be otherwise normal people.

Trannies belong in the zoo

>the advantages of fucking a dude.
what are the advantage sof fucking a dude. please tell me user because I've been trying to find em myself

They're not bat-shit crazy and they're better at sucking cock.

Would you do me?
5'5.7

Stump you into oblivion foolish manlet