Is jeff seid natty

A corpse is always natty

He is photoshopped

He is deatty

joif pls go

his death wasn't either

was kill. nothing of value was lost.

Yes, a natural faggot.

So is jeff is dead a meme or is goeff actually dead?

>jeff seid
The body of a anime Greek god
The face of a triggered lesbian

I've seid it once, I've seid it a thousand times: yes, he is jeffinitely natty :^)

Rip true king of Veeky Forums
Hopefully Supermang comes to take the throne.
Rip yet again senpai.

exactly this. superb body but that face is so faggoty

Is he natti?

Instagram.com/officialdaan_

lel

Haha thats pretty funny, guy :)

>being a manlet in Holland

No

Thanks. I've only seen the Scooby video on determining if someone is natty or not, so I'm not a huge expert of telling who's roiding.

I just don't understand, at age 17, with good facial characteristics, why would someone go out and do roids? AND LIE about it on the Internet?

What about the side effects? Won't his balls shrink and won't he loss all his gains after stopping?

What is his girlfriend thinking about that? Does he also lie to her? I just don't get it.

>natural bodybuilder

its literaly the easiest way to spot a roider.

>implying this dude will ever stop roiding

Mate,looking like this,at that age,he definitely is going for the long run ( pro bodybuilding and such )

As for the other questions the first answer is : for the looks and the attention that comes from it.It's simple really.Also as mentioned above : the potential career in BB

The side effects well,with the proper cycle supplements,they can be diminished.They also depend on what you're on.

His gf prolly doesn't give two fucks,she's in it for the abs,and yeah,she probably doesn't know.

Fuck no

DYEL?

>I've only seen the Scooby video on determining if someone is natty or not, so I'm not a huge expert of telling who's roiding.

Tell me how he explained it. DON'T POST THE VIDEO ITSELF

He basically said: use your instincts. If it looks too good and money might be involved, it's probably roids.

apparently he was born about 30 miles south of me in Renton, WA

I'm also from Renton and have actually seen Jeff in the LA fitness I go to

It's entirely possible he is natty and just puts the hard work in. his stats are not crazy by any means with the exception of his weight

183cm
HEIGHT
350lbs
BENCH
205lbs
WEIGHT
435lbs
SQUAT
18in
ARMS
255lbs
MILITARY
51in
CHEST
515lbs
DEADLIFT

aside from being 205 and maintaining that mass, that is completely achievable without drugs.

that said, it'a 200% easier to do with PEDs, so yeah he probably does. maybe he shades it like most pros do, "oh it's just a supplement" "my trainer gave it to me lolidunno"

but otherwise? yeah. I'm not that far off his stats and I am a lazy slob that can't arsed to get the gym every day, let alone bother with roids

>183cm
>HEIGHT
nope

It was all about the time frame and nothing else.

Why does he lie about his height? Has he fallen for Veeky Forums memes?

I went to middle and highschool with le cookiemonster.

Rumor mill had it that his dad started him on sterons when he was 14. Had dreams of him becoming an NFL player (got cut short when he tore his acl as a senior)

geoff is just a manlet who roids

move along

>HEIGHT
>350lbs

Nope

even if he's lieing about that his lifts are still totally doable

Femanon here
I think he looks perfectly natural, if he was abit taller he would be perfect

I COME HERE TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF YOU CUNT

JEFF IS A FAKE NATTY MANLET IDIOT FRAUD FAG

Here, have an uptip my good sir! Have a nice day :)

You can die from unnatty causes, dumbass.

im gonna punch you with my feet

jeff pls go

>femanon

no you arent, kill yourself

Wow, I live in Bothell.

>natural

LOL

being born "south of renton" basically means someone is too embarrassed to say i was born in tacoma

does anyone know what happened to jeff? did he actually die? all of his stuff has been inactive since February last time I checked

this. or "100% LIFETIME NATURAL ATHLETE"

Comrade, my 3/10 joke was that dead people can't juice, if it was that hard for you to grasp.

He used to post on his Facebook about his steroid use. Remember him saying he liked how tren was going

hah bellevuefag here

I never understood why they want to claim natty all the time, its like they want to actually be too obvious

height > lifts

Is the Pope Protestant?

Jeff pls come

dont lie fagboy