Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

tell me again why your goal body isn't ascended 6pack ottermode? it's literally what girls want, don't even kid yourself

>inb4 girls dont know what they want
We all see how girls swoon over to 6pack Chad

>inb4 i lift for myself not girls
literally autism

>inb4 i dont want to be a weakfag
I'm pretty sure Susie will impressed with that 4plaet squat

Permabulking """"""""powerlifters"""""""" need not reply ITT

>it's literally what girls want
Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Thats not otter mode tho. Thats athletic mode.

You're underestimating how much mass hes got. Its ok, you're obviously lifting for 1 month

I want to get about as big as dom mazetti, only with less bf.
I'm pretty sure that women wont mind.
And if they do, well i'll find a lifter chick

how much should I weigh for that body at 6'0"

The boys at /misc/ were right - Veeky Forums is full of autistic lifting manlets lmao

I am a fat fuck and this is my goal body

6'
200 lbs
All chub in the centre
Started running and doing medium weight sets.

Hownimportantnis diet

Ok OP listen, here is the major flaw with your "ascendend 6pack ottermode" concept:

It only looks good in good lightning and certain angles.
And do you only want to look good in bathrooms or similar indoor lightning?

To look good and impressive outside in sunlightning you need more muscle mass. Your "fight club physique" looks like any other skinny twink in real-outside-lightning. Nothing impressive really. So please lift and eat more user.

I bet this guy will look times better than a lean guy outside of good lightning, right m8?

If this guy would be at similar bodyfat percentage like the boybpussytwinks in OP. Yes.

ottermode is hard to achieve when you are fat.

i was a skinny fuck and started training and went to ottermode in no time.

First lose weight, get fit follow a diet.

I'll settle for athletic i already have broad shoulders and a huge chest and legs.

Lose weight
Getfit/diet
????
Profit

Got it

i have the body type that's most suited to competing in the sport that I love

women care more that i have a nice hobby and interests than what I actually look like

They care more about your hobby until Chad Thundercock McSixPack swoops in, smiles and you just sit and watch there as they sext all evening long before going to his place

Cuck

Spoken like a true insecure autist

Op your retarded these guys in the pictures probably can all bench 2 pl8, strong, lean and yes girls can't resist

Veeky Forums is full of homos you mong

that's why nobody cares what girls want

that's why guys want to be strong and permabulk

that's why we have CBT threads to mire each other

I'm working towards that. For now I'm a skinnyfat dyel who's been lifting for 1.5 months. I've made breddy gud progress so far.

I fuck stacy

I am skinny fag, currently weigh 126 at 5'10". To go ottermode should I just be eating a lot and working out or should I be eating in moderation?

Yeah,no one ever should strive for anything.We should ALL put the bare minimum work and then just stop.No one finds this attractive and all women just want a twink right??WRONG.Maybe try going out once in a while and talking to people instead of trying to figure out what girls like through the fucking internet you turbo autist.

LOL what's with the fags in these threads that think if you don't strive for otter and otter only you're 100% no questions asked some SS powerlifter at 40% bodyfat.You don't know shit,kid.Some people want to look like men believe it or not

What routine did you do?

>126 at 5'10"

Just eat something holy shit

1) I love eating shitloads of good food (no processed junk/added sugar)
2) I love lifting heavy
3) I'm autistic and scared of girls
4) I like being alone anyway

I used to have ridiculous abs and V shape but my longtime girlfriend said I felt small. She's right really, my waist was smaller than hers and when we cuddled I didn't take up a lot of room, so to speak. Now that I'm ~240 @ ~17%bf I can envelop her in a mass of man and make her feel safe which she said she didn't while I was 7%bf

First you need to track calories. I guarantee you don't eat shit on average per week. You need more calories but stuffing your face with McDonald's and candy and soda for a week will give you a few extra pounds of fat which doesn't help anything. What you need is to establish a new diet which has high protein and appropriate calories. I'd estimate you need about 2800 per day if you're lifting too. In 4 months friends might notice. In 9 months you will be looking great.

> she made me bigger and fatter so less girls will mire me.
Man you got played hard

>being this mad

Yea I've been lifting for about 3 weeks now, force myself to eat about 2.5-3 kcal every day, no McDonalds but usually do eat subway.

ideal for cuddling

have never been into 6 packs and lean pretty boys

zyzz meme aside,isnt this what everyone who lift for sluts should strive for?

>2016
> lifting for girls

If girls want a six pack, they better work for it themselves.

I'm busy being functional with my strength,
Also am short manlet, so what they want from me won't matter anyway.

good shit

yes
natty ottermode is just fine too though

I'm around 15% bodyfat roughly. What % should I be before I notice my abs start to pop. I'm cutting at the moment, working on my core and lifting 3 times a week on average due to work.

McDonald's and subway are fine as long as you TRACK your calories and macro nutrients (protein, carb, and fats). In a year from now I bet you won't eat them very often but you can use them now and build a lot of muscle doing it. If you eat way too much it won't make you build muscle faster than your maximum rate, it'll just make you fat. But if you don't eat enough you'll be lifting for months and the scale won't budge an inch. You might get a little more muscle definition but you'll be stagnating and that's frustrating as hell. Trust me, I did it for 6 months. I had a a shit 'I eat whatever junk food I want' diet for a while too, and then I realized even with McDonald's or some bullshit every day I still wasn't hitting enough calories and enough protein. Not to mention these things have saturated fat and Trans fat which are bad for your heart long term.

Susie wont be impressed but the 90% of the males at the gym does, thats why i lift

No homo tho

At 15% they should kinda be visible. Real 6 pack shoul be somewhere between 8 and 10 though.

What's the best body type to aim for when lifting for dicks? I just accepted the fact that I'm not straight and that I'm most likely a full blown homosexual.

Now I just need to find a dick. What body type should I aim for?

Literally just b urself and dick will come your way faggo. Bear mode helps

Any kind will do, you litterally cant fail in getting a dude to fuck
Count yourself lucky dude, being homo makes dating alot easier

>it's literally what girls want
i prefer woman over girls

I track my calories, but often times than not, I feel I don't get enough protein. Is it okay to just fill the rest of the protein requirement with supplements or should I aim to get a certain amount from food and only a small amount from supps?

You've made it breh

I've made it a long time ago... Haven't peaked that high since.

Is endurance weight training a good way to achieve otter mode?

I was a scrawny bitch most of my life. I'm not going back.

>be DYEL just starting to lift
>clean bulk if unlifting mode
>cut to begin with if you're fat
>do this for about one year
>get on intermediate routine and keep intermediate bodyfat and eat only what you need
>cut when you're big enough to have abs

it's not rocket science, no matter what routine you're doing you're going to get stronger and leaner

Truth.

Talked to loads of girls (that I have no interest in) about their ideal made body. The standard isn't that high. Ours is. The idea is to get into peak condition so you can have your pick of the crop. So you can find that gurl that suits YOUR personality. Not the hawt bitch you have to act like a chad to impress all the time.

Get outside. Or at least get dates on Tinder. Not sure how the scene is in Murica, but where I live decent people still exist.

>tfw i have a similar physique(another user told me in a cbt)
>tfw girls still dont like me
>tfw khv
>tfw i just wanna get strong but my lifts are weak as fuck
I really wish i had a 4plaet squot

Rat tail lol.

>being homo makes dating alot easier

Welcome to Veeky Forums

What do you mean by supplements? Whey? Protein bars? Yes those are fine sources. It's best to space out your protein intake though so don't save it all for one mega shake with four scoops right before bed.

First pic isn't ottermode. Second pic is the body of a skinny man with a pump and good lighting. Last pic is the same as second except he's a little bigger.

>force myself to eat about 2.5-3 kcal every day,
>usually do eat subway.
How horrible, how fucking horrible... I've been hitting the gym like a motherfucker doing strength training and intense cardio for about 4 mounths now straight, losing on average 1 kilo per week on a diet that consists of under 2000 calories.

I really don't feel sorry for your bitch ass my nigga. I haven't had a real cheat meal/day for all that time.

I reckon when I start bulking up after my cut all I have to do to gain muscle is to cut out cardio and still eat less than 2000 calories a day because my metabolism is shit.

left (and possibly right) are way bigger than otter mode. wtf even is this picture

not with those pecs m8

Stop projecting

>i won't have a piece of cake on my birthday because it's a cheat meal

cheat meals help you stay on your diet. 4 months bro? you're a know-it-all DYEL and nobody likes that. Also, at 2k calories you're not going to gain muscle unless you're 5 foot nothing that doesn't get off you're couch.

I've actually been contemplating whether I should have a cheat day on my birthday.

I do have "cheat days", that consist of not going over 2100 calories by eating a delicious protein bar and popcorn(nothing crazy really). That's not a proper cheat meal because it's still fitting in with my caloric plan.

I'm actually scared of having a cheat day, I just want to get rid of all that fat.

Op can't inb4

It is my goal body. Thats why im on an eternal cut after hitting 1/2/3/4

>projecting
Veeky Forums was right /misc/ is full of fat failures. Oh i am laffin

>natty ottermode is just fine too though
Good luck attracting women with otter mode if you don't commonly go to places that let you take your shirt off.

Otter mode + shirt (aka 99% of the time) is literally dyel.

Depends on genetics and size. I almost always have top row visible (even now at 23% BF) but have never seen lower row (12% at lowest).

Some guys can see it all at 12%

am i ottermode?72kg 1.78m

It's called otter mode because it's associated with swimmers. The reason swimmers end up with it is because they do low weight work but pretty large cardio. This keeps the BF% low but also gives a few muscles.

Otter mode is basically breaking through noob gains and keeping under 12% body fat. Most people can do it in a year, throw in some good lighting and a pump and you can see how people get 'amazing 12 month transformations'.

Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a while

but that's my goal body (6 pack optional)
i just want to look normal and leave skelly town

Cheat day is actually beneficial in getting rid of fat.

Cheat with carbs, they will go to refill glycogen stores, so you won't actually be adding a bunch of fat. You will have more energy and it will repair your hormone levels.

Take your time and slowly put weight on. Make sure your strength is ever increasing in the gym and you will grow.

See the difference is the guy on the left and right are actually strong and Bradd Pitt is a T-Rex phaggot

I don't know I feel like Fedor could probably beat the shit out of pretty much any Chad.

desu pham I think he looks better than a lean guy already

The guy on the right is brad pitt ya silly goose.

Yeah but with a better physique.

Do girls like girls with 6packs?