tips for becoming alpha male?

gotta stuff ur pussi

mm

give me ten

stop visiting an ethiopian beekeeping site

Just drink a gallon of milk a day

Squats, deadlifts, and oats.

Stop caring.
Then depending on your nature, you'll either end up as an alpha, or a pathetic social outcast.

Also, I wish Chloe Moretz would go to the gym. She's starting to look like shit.

>fat arms
>tiny tits
>giant head with small face
>chubby stomach, but ribs still show
God this bitch is hideous

Use exposure therapy to get over your social anxiety and then quit worrying about being an alpha male.

A. Be born alpha
B. Be born male

ABxF

Practice mindfulness awareness concentration

you forgot man shoulders and ugly feet

Alphas are born not made.

lol, these titties, what is this shit

Chloe is cute.

not asking for tips on becoming an alpha male

Vote Trump. I did this morning in PA and my test tripled on the spot.

this desu senpai

has worked for me in multiple occasions. people just think i am a prideful piece of shit sometimes though.

idk how i put off that attitude. I just look at people as if they don't rate to talk to me and am very short and come off as an asshole whenever someone i dont like tries talking to me

ugly fat cuck tbqh

where are her tits op

>ywn dig your nails into her tiny boobs while she rides you

Treat others as you would be treated

Wow she looks like shit

if these things were true, then she would have had to become famous due to acting ability. which she did not

go back to >>>>>>>leddit fag.

True alphas don't get caught up in posturing and social dynamics. They treat others how they want to treat them

This senpai desu

Had my former oneitis say she didn't like me cause i come off as a dick

I was so proud of myself
>tfw not as beta as i use to be

Still beta tho

Good job. MAGA

>get therapy
>become a stable person
>get skills
>become your own person
>inject 1cc of testosterone propionate intramuscular or subdermal every five days
>become confident in your actual abilities and don't suffer from being an unstable retard, because you're stable.

There, that's all there is to it.
Or, if you already are a stable person worthy of admiration, just lift weights to increase your testosterone by a little.

Eye contact to break down aspies.
Good posture to exude confidence and show dem gains.
Firm fucking handshakes, no limpwristed fag shakes, don't crush their hands but they should know you fucking well could.
Make dem mental gains son, think before you speak because talking out your ass is no better than stammering like a fucking autist.
Get fucking big, people are gonna be intimidated, but when you speak don't act like a fucking dick for no reason. Throw em for a fucking loop, be gentle giant. Don't tolerate bumfuckery though, some faggot tries to step on you especially without reason you put them in their place.
No matter how strong you are you can hurt someone more by exploiting their weaknesses their failures and shortcomings than by OHP'ing them and introducing them to the concrete.
Be able to carry a fucking conversation and smile, you walk around mean mugging people and grunting constantly like a fucking caveman and you're just gonna end up as 'that roided out idiot with high school hangups' instead of 'that guy bitches mire and men want to be'.
Put your muscle to good use, do volunteer work building houses for the needy n shit. Threaten abusive exes who won't leave women alone, take at least one dyel who wants to change under your wing and turn him into a hulking beast, coach a fucking sports team or some shit, give kids a fucking idol because too many parent nowadays are beetus ridden bleeding fucktards who aren't worried about the values they're passing on as much and what fucking offends their delicate sensitivities.
Y'know that childhood hero you had? That paragon of manliness and wisdom who you admired to hell and back? Try to become what he exemplified to you.

Well the first step is to stop saying things like "alpha" and "beta"

watch frank yang until you understand him

Jesus this bitch is ugly

She was a cute kid. Now she looks like someone stuck half way through puberty.

After this tip, you stop looking for tips.

Be who you want to be, and do it confidently. And don't be a fucking dick to people, keep your opinions to your self until the situation calls for it.

I feel like most people understand this intrinsically.

Also who else is starting to get leg veins?

Although I agree with this advice, I think it's too simplistic for the average person to truly comprehend. Sometimes, it takes an adventure or journey for people to come to that conclusion.

A guy might logically understand that he shouldn't give a shit about impressing other niggas, but his subconscious isn't aligned with that mode of thought 'cause his entire life might have learned to act the other way.

Find a lesser alpha and eat him to inherit their alphaness. Repeat until fully alpha.

> fag actually trains legs

Fag

The federals want to see me dead,niggaz put prices on my head,how i got two rottweilers by my bed,i feed em led