Will i ever make it thread

Sup Veeky Forums
I'm 6'1 225lbs, started @ 134lbs 2,5 years ago. My lifts are a little over 1/2/3/4 3x5.

I want to focus on bodybuilding for the coming year, but I don't dare to cut because I feel that I don't have enough muscle mass to look good. Now I look at least a little big with clothes on.

What bodyfat% do I have?
What bodybuilding routine should I follow?
At what weight would I look good if I would cut?

Thanks Veeky Forums,

Also general advice thread.

B-bump

A-anyone?

Any tips would be welcome

you look considerably > 20% bf. You should do one mega cut to see how you look

Will my arms become smaller when I cut?

Will I make it Veeky Forums ?

Nah bro, they'll get bigger as you tone.

Your body in general will lose size when you cut.
But you'll look bigger.

At how much % bodyfat do you guys think I am? 23%?

~20%
Don't fucking worry about it, just cut.
Why does it matter when you're going to lose it?

I don't want to lose too much muscle. It's very mental for me. I started @ 134lbs with no appetite and bulking was very hard for me. I don't want to become small again and lose my strength...

It's been roughly 8 months since I started and I'm just barely being able to see my abs now. I started at 240 and am sitting around 180ish right now. I also hit my 1 pl8 Ohp today for 3 reps but my bench is lagging way to far behind.

Do more isolations and more volume for chest

>that chin
>that chest
>those tattoos
not to sound mean, but why are you even trying?

God you must hate yourself faggit

Im thinking about trying to throw in a few extra sets in the morning of my push days after I do my cardio but I just have really bad chest genetics.

But how do you expect me to cosplay cute anime girls if I give up now?

Will I make it Veeky Forums?. How to bulk without getting fat in my midsection?

Diet.
Throw some squats in. I don't care if you have to use a machine.
Deadlift.

He's Veeky Forums's resident loser. Disappointment to his dad, and utter failure in all other aspects. No need to hide that ugly mug.

>utter failure in all other aspects
at least im not the on who's only joy in life is hating on some random person on a Vietnamese shopping website for having fun in life. I am almost starting to pitty you senpai.

Do you know where you are?

fuck, I'm also a loser. Apologies, I lash out sometimes. I gotta keep that shit in check. Accept my apology bro. I tried deleting the image but I couldn't, so I've reported my post.

Yeah, I too am a loser.

Rate my hives fit

Just spot reduce in reverse.

Absolutely, if you eat clean at a surplus it will all be muscle.

6'2" 185 lbs up from 145. What should you guys recommend I do? I've been bulking for a while and I have peasant numbers.
All are 3x5
DL: 185, S: 135, BP: 115, OHP: 80

steroids if you want it quick
keep at it while increasing weight for normal

I know that feel. I started at 5'10" 130 lb vegan. Now I'm 165 and skinny fat. I'm gonna bulk to 180 and then cut.

you should be throwing at least 2.5kg/5lbs per session. is that not happening?

Do you think my hips are too wide?

I was doing SL 5x5 for my first 2 months and I was adding weight but I got bored of it and aesthetics is my goal so now I'm doing PHUL for volume. Do you think I should do a different program?

Thanks bros, I'm on it. I'm doing squats twice a week and I commute by bycicle to school and the gym to counter my scrawny leg genetics.

wat?

>gained 40 lbs
>dls 1.5 pl8
>squats 1 pl8
M8.....

was 295 down to 245. 6 Months

w-will I ever make it?

Your posture is probably bad if your gut looks like that, so fix that and yes you will.

Yes your lifts suck. Do greyskull/ss/ or SL until your lifts are actually good.