Brehs, this news has me seriously pissed off

Brehs, this news has me seriously pissed off.

>Parents try to raise their son to be alfalfa ubermensch
>Restrict his diet to protein and testosterone building fats
>Forced to do weighted push ups for dat dere upper body strength and increased bone density (Can anyone say Tyson 2.0)
>Not allowed to sleep 'cause sleep is for pussies

And what did this faggot Judge do? Give them a commendation for taking better care of their child than 99% of the parents out there?

No he jails them for 20 years because- and I quote the article here- "chilluns need complex carbohydrates y'all. Now lets me inject muh insulin shot y'all."

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/parents-who-forced-emaciated-6-year-old-boy-to-live-on-hot-dog-smoothies-sentenced-to-20-years/ar-BBsbUT7

Sometimes I'm impressed at how fully normies understand fitness

You mean dont understand?
Why would they not let him sleep?

Nigga there's alot more to raising a child well than just forcing them to do shit no matter how 'cool' you think it seems

>not letting him sleep
>hot dog and cooking oil smoothies
>starvation

He was eating out of fucking trash cans, you fucking retard. How can you condone this shit? None of this is worthy of praise.

>He wants to raise a pussy

Lol, when my son is railing your daughter in the middleschool bathroom like the little slut she is while your son cries and masturbates in a corner like a little beta bitch remember this little "comment" you made.

>I'm a pussy who lacks dedication-the post

So what if they gave him some tough love? Still better than feeding him McDonald's every day.

>I'll have a son, you'll have a daughter, they'll both make poor choices
>I win?

>hot dogs are good source of protein
>it's possible to make gains without sleep
>he won't get huge imbalances by doing nothing but pushups

gtfo

>i'm "secretly fat, balding and a virgin and I'm only here for the maymays" the post

>mfw another loveless child is born

That's not tough love. That's a fucking retarded way to have your kid become an elite level lifter. How would starving him, and not letting him sleep make him alpha? Why is weighted pushups being encouraged?

The secret fatties are out in force today.

>Implying raising a son to be an alpha middleschool pussy crusher is a poor choice

HAHAHA

I can smell the betaness from here lol if you were in this room with me right now I would beat you up, dress you in silk pink panties and make you beg for forgiveness at my dick

How can I be a virgin if I had sex with your daughter last night?

>2016
>not training your child to be a hotdog smoothie drinking master
>not training your child to be a 5 percenter by the time he is a teenager

Stay small, faggots.

how do these parents know shit about fitness?

>He was eating out of fucking trash cans

Maybe that's why they were trying to teach him some discipline.

>implying your son won't be the one sucking dick in the middleschool bathroom because you'll make him fetishize masculinity and sucking cock will be his only way to live a symbolic castration allowing him to vent out all the failure anxiety you'll be putting on him to become "a real man" like you

It's official, Veeky Forums is the unfunniest place on Veeky Forums

> diet of just hot dogs
> no sleep allowed to recover muscle
> railing anything other his face against pavement

Pls user, your frail manlet son wouldn't even be able to get it. The only thing he'd be doing in the restroom would be sucking dick for sustenance

REKT
E
K
T

Lol have fun sucking my future 12 year old son's dick behind the middle school dumpster betas

You should do exactly what you plan to do to your son, there is never too much young willing pussyboys with daddy issues.

YOU WILL SUCK MY PREPUBESCENT SON'S DICK AND LIKE IT YOU BETAFAGGOT

>2016
>Not training your kid to be a muscular racoon

>implying you're gay if it's the other man who cums
>not teaching your son to suck dick to assert his dominance

Fucking kek, enjoy raising a beta loser

>ywn train from child
>ywn even compete in under-21 categories
>ywn spend your physiologically peak years breaking records instead of struggling to make noob gains after decades of sedentarism and mediocrity

>taking this b8
I have less faith in you guys every day

Dude this. Started lifting in highschool but wasn't serious about it until I was 24. I'm 30 now. I don't delude myself, I wasted my college years chasing pussycat, drinking, doing cocaine. Now I'm old and I will never be a pinnacle of masculinity. Now I'm just a good looking in shape 30 something who fucks a ton of washed up 30 something pussy. Meanwhile people who started being in shape young and are still in shape look like god's. Look at Brad Pitt, look at mark Wahlberg. They don't fuck used up pussycat like I do, they fuck prime pussy.

>falling for OP's obvious b8

>restricted diet leads to alpha mode

'no'

A growing child, keyword GROWING needs to be fed adequate amounts of nutrients and do plenty of physical activity, this is basic shit.

kill yourself

You seem upset :^) maybe people over at /r9k/ can relate to your rustling.

Dude

Weed

Lmao

They should've read the sticky

Are you fucking dumb? you need sleep and carbs to gain muscle

>typical omnivore parents

>hot dogs and oil smoothie

What are the macros on that? Can anyone verify?

Don't you mean "my wife's son"?