Goddamn I hate you people

Goddamn I hate you people.

I have a barbell and 435lbs of weight at home. What can I do with it that will work my chest? Currently doing lots of deads and rows which take care of most of my body, but im concerned I might have a really underdeveloped chest if I keep doing those excersises exclusively. Pls impart your wisdom on me.

Pic is my dogs. :)

Bench

Here's Minneapolis the skyline to bump with

Sounds like you should try READING THE FUCKING STICKY, NIGGER.

Bench
Closegrip Bench
Dips
Flys
OHP
etc

I dont have that. Just barbell and weight. I was thinking of trying to bench off the floor but that seems pretty pointless b/c I can't get full Rom and it might focus my tri's heavily

Deads and rows only? Geeze man at least do some 5x5 or 3x5 beginner program. Read the sticky god dammit. Get the SS ebook or download the SL app.

Too poor to afford bench atm. Looking for excersises using only the barbell and weight. Appreciate the help though, any other suggestions?

Buy a bench from some fat guys garage sale you autist.

Done. I did that shit for months. Decided I wanted a home gym but can only afford barbell and weight atm.

OHP
Floor Press
T-Bar Press
Use the plates and do flys too

You'll lose a bit of ROM but it's not the end of the world.

Or better yet, the SS app.

Learn how to do power cleans then. You can do a clean and OHP afterwards without needing a power rack. Front squats sort of too I suppose, though the weight will never be more than you can clean.

Maybe in a few months, right now I can only afford the barbell and plates. Just trying to get through the summer with what I have before I get more. Simply looking for one or two excersises I can do for chest with Barbell only. Do they even exist?

Some quality help, plate flys and ill look up t press when I get home. Also the clean to OHP is probably vital, do you guys know of any content where I can learn that excersise properly?

>Goddamn I hate you people.

not the best way to ask for advice pham

Why not just google chest exercises and pick one that you can do. There are thousands, I'm sure you'll stumble across something. Don't be so lazy.

You have to treat Veeky Forums like the dirty whore it is. Sorry senpai.

fitsticky.com/how-to

This was pretty easy too. Got three excersises to learn now and it took less than five minutes. Always bruthas here looking to help.

Touché fampai

Thanks trap, you'll be enshrined in my gym for eternity. My chest chest gains will all be dedicated to you.

Also if you have a steady balcony or something you can do "single-bar" dips (aka front dips)

Will look into that. I think between T Press, Clean to OHP and floor press I should be pretty set. I appreciate the help.

OHP your puppers m8. When they struggle it adds to the workout and aids in muscle confusion so you dont hit a plateau. If your weak starting out. Get some cats/kittens they make for adorable curls. Dont grip them too hard though or they will die eventually and then they just become normal sad dead weight and your family gets mad at you.

Pro tip: you can feed them to up the weight when you get stronger.

buying the weights and bar without the equipment to do the most basic lifts is pretty retarded.

Nice doggos!

Deads, rows, cleans, curls, shrugs, squats, OHP. The list goes on. You can accomplish a ton with just the bar and plates ya cunt.