Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Does lifting make up for being Indian?

nothing makes up for being indian

What said.
Any 10/10 indian can easily be cucked by a 4/10 white beta cuck.

Sorry Pajeet.

Sorry Pajeet, no amount of lifts can make up for your accent.

DESIGNATED

Nope
Millions of dollars can

SHITTING

STREETS

>not wanting to look like you're going to explode without a suicide vest.

Do you wear a polo shirt at the gym?

i wish i was big enough to wear a polo at the gym. u could pop the buttons to reveal your chest. and theyre comfy as fuck

Not impossible

I got this big pajeet piece of shit in my gym

Well he isnt big, hes like 6'2 but with a huge fat torso and tiny skinny limbs. He looks like a fuckin paki Humpty Dumpty

Fuck hes annoying. Always SLAMMING weights. Not just slammin dumbells back into the rack (cause those 40s are soooo massively heavy)
He also slams the machines... like he'l be doin chest press and then just drop it at the end right from lockout

>BANG

Everyone looks at him and he doesnt get the hint. Probly thinks we're mirin

He also has shitass form on every exercise he does, gets too close to your personal space, and has even created a few of his own 'custom' autist exercises

Fuck

He doesnt smell like shit tho that i can notice but boy oh boy this pakis really gettin on my nerves

Does lifting make up for being white?

I am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

What you saying son of bastard bitch

>be British north Indian
>Move to LONDON
>do an intermediate practical programming routine
>5 South Indian manlet curlbros come in
>spot each other on OHP
>spot each other with 0.5 plate 1/4 squats
>start speaking to me in abloobloo Dravidian shit thinking I know what they're saying
>look at them blankly and they switch to "english"
>"hay bahiya, doon't goo so low on the squat yar, u'll hurt ur knees yarr''
>look at them with disgust
>they accuse me of roid rage
>they cite my claves as proof of my roids
>they walk off and go on the spin cycles for 10 mins before leaving (I assume they didn't shower)
>MFW having calves larger than your wrist is a sign of steroid use

Fuck I hate Dravid Indians.
The day that the North West India splits from the dravid hoard and forms the Aryan Nations will be the best day of my life.

Gym Indian hate thread

your people shit in the streets. that makes you all ugly people

NOTHING can make up for not being white
lifting only compliments being white

theres a reason 99% of fitness models are white

why are white people so insecure

Kek

That reason being " you live in a white country" ya Dingus.

Indians have their own versions of men's health etc. Even Gaylord magazines like vogue have their own Indian versions. Indians are very nationalistic with regards to this shit. Hell... They have all their own local soft drinks and restaurant brands because the government told American multinationals to fuck off up until ~15 years ago.

white people aren't insecure. they are superior

>implying every country in the world doesn't have their own versions of those things

Exactly my point dipshit

envious that i'm white and youre not

but you didn't convey that point

North India is shit though. I've been there 4 times and the north was the worst part of my holiday. The eastern and southern parts are GOAT though. Plus majority of their space program and research is full of Dravidians.

Im pretty sure you arnt a Poo in loo. What is more baffling is why would you pretend to be one?

>inferior versions of things

Plus if they were southies they wouldn't say yaar. They'd say rey or ra or some wired shit like thay

The men are disgusting but there are some female drav cuties.

Punjab women are desi masterrace though.

Punjabi women are super hot till their thirties once they pop put a baby kiss that sexines goodbye. Same can be said for any Indian women desu.

Also question for Pajeets, why does everyone in India stick so close to each other especially in trains in UP and Punjab. This is the only thing that really bothered me when I was in India

David detected.

Evacuate the thread....and your bowels.

>dravidians
>hot
They have stick legs and are skinnyfat or just plain fat as fuck
I think the only thing indians girls havr goig for them is big eyes are sometimes hair

Agreed on both counts. Also, My gf is Punjabi.

She gets hit on by Italian guys a lot. For some reason they think she's one of theirs.

I am white. You're literally proving my point right now.

>i-im superior!!! STOP SAYING I'M NOT!!! REEE

>You're literally proving my point right now
no, we are agreeing that white people are superior

and yet the dream of every indian is to one day move to a white country and get to treat our sick or work in programming for 14 hours a day

>and yet the dream of every indian is to one day move to a white country
that's because all of india is a shit hole. been there twice, hated everything about it. especially the smell and the people. not even the taj mahal and the red fort could redeem it.

>tfw no poos in my cuntry

i m indian and let me tell u sparing a few of north india (where most is ruined by shitty culture ) all india is shitty race .. further there is hindu inbred marriage rule producing genes which belong to museam add up diet and u have this ugly subhumans and also they have shitty hideous taboo ugly girls who wears non-reveling cloth to hide threr ugly body

Why do indians always fucking stink?

Theres normal B.O. you get at the gym, then theres pajeet with his fucking 10x collosal allahu akbar B.O. that leaves an invisible slime trail of STINK wherever he goes.

curry

yaar i m a northie too and north india was the original india .. the hindustan map if u see was not only more culturally united with hindi language and indo-aryan .. south indians are negro race (govt admit it ) and are strange ugly people ... the british united them with us for political gains and now they wont go away

That's why you don't get married and keep fucking the young ones. Works with all the races desu.

when u see a indian notice if he is black or white .. if he/she is black he/she is from south india .. which was once part of africa and are negro race .. however al indians are inbred races coz they marry only into there caste.. so subhuman inbred .. do a favor fuck every indian girl u find and post its video that will help make them les shy and liberal

T. abdul ali

Yes actually. My Indian bro started out as your typical currynigger in college. We found Veeky Forums at the same time and started lifting together. His pudgy face revealed a sick jawline after a year and he started pulling white blonde qts left and right.

Also what is it about Pajeets and blondes?

Be fit
Have a decent formal education
Be smart
Be polite
Make sure to be adjust to the culture of the place in which you are

don't wash enough, their diet and a load of body hair

it definitely does

speaking as an asian woman who used to an underling in a swole crew when I frist started lifting

there's this Indian dude in the swole crew that I might have dated if it wasn't for this dubious relationship status. He was trying to cuck his old ass gf and I wanted none of that bs

as someone whose gym is full of Indians

..definitely not

FIRST POST
BEST POST

You don't look that Indian, honestly. You aren't too far off from the average spaniard. You should be okay, just get rid of your accent if you have one.

>70kg
Is that alot? Doesnt seem that heavy

fpbp

no

showering daily makes up for being indian

pajeet found
>UGH WE ARENT ALL DA SAME .
>FUCK DOSE DARKS!!

your caste system is disgusting

Superpower by 2020.

Lel at the caste shit. Even Indians know the bottom 95 percent is shit, and the fairest palest top 5 percent crave being raped by white cock

i'm pretty tan but i'm white, If i go to india and sound like pajeet can i get some of the upper caste benefits? What's a benefit of being high caste?

What are you specifically

i'm literally just a california boy that has a nice surfers tan

>They have all their own local soft drinks
Yeah like Gau Jal. Fuck indians, they're barely human.

FUCK OFF TO APRICITY

>find qt Desi in forced arranged marriage
>seduce
> pin her down and breed her like an animal
>cuck pajeet since she won't tell to remain chaste