Just lol at natty lifting. This is litterly slavery for incels. But its even worse. Its slavery that you pay for

Just lol at natty lifting. This is litterly slavery for incels. But its even worse. Its slavery that you pay for.

Lol. This is why i stopped going to gym and cancelled my membership.

To run "sick body game" you need to kill urself in gym. And you need to do it 5 times a week at least. Lol. Yeah. It took me one month to understand this. And to know how much of a scam this is.

but lets get real for now. NOBODY LIKES LIFTING

And i mean really. nobody. People do it so they can get laid. Yes thats the only sole reason.

Now this is the biggest reason why gymcelling is slavery. Because once you achieved it. You need to work even harder to maintain it.

Yep. Lol. Skip a week witout gym you lose muscle. Skip a month. Maybe two months and your back to the starting point.

Its completely pointless unless you use roids

Lol

hello friend, you appear to have lost your way

Lol

>lol at natty lifting
I agree. Hop on and you can do "sick body game" effortlessly

If your goal is purely just to look good naked and get into good health, natty lifting is really amazing.

If your goal is purely to look like you're some top elite 1% muscular god, yes natty lifting is pointless for you.

I will never quit lifting because my body just looks 100% better from it. All my friends who don't lift (28+ years old) have all begun to have their bodies look like old men, aging really fast. This hasn't happened to me, due to lifting and having a diet based on lifting.

While natural lifting is fucking shit compared to enhanced lifting......natural lifting is still a million times better for you than not doing it at all.

Lol.

lol @ your shrivelled roid dick and balls

This guy knows. Girls don't like roid monkeys

lawl

I thought the gymcell posting was a meme, but then i looked around my gym.

All manlets, betas, skellies, and ugly faces....

It seemed like you guys were gone for a few days, now you're everywhere again.

lol

What happens when you come off roids? Same shit you're describing as when a natty takes a couple months off, you're going to lose strength/size.

Legit question though, how much will you lose if you continue lifting natty afterwards? I want to keep strength, idgaf about size, and I've always considered doing a cycle or 2 but indeed it would be pointless if it wore off.

>getting off

yup....truly brutal...go to any gym...look at the guys there and youll see nothing but incels...brutal...

youd think theyd learn...youd expect them to realise something was up when they see men outnumber women 100 to 1....but nope...

they keep lifting...thinking they "make it"....when chad just eats pizza...and still gets the girls...

You can't just keep taking an unnatural substance indefinitely, that's called dependence. My purpose isn't to develop a dependence, it's to get stronger and retain that strength.

You keep some. Once you take gear, you forever keep a certain amount of gains, your body literally has more muscle fibers in it. Even if you stop lifting, when you come back to lifting (even after having stopped gear and lifting for years) you will be able to regain back some of those gains that you got on the gear.

I don't remember the exact scientific reason for this, but I do remember something about how the gear alters some DNA in a way that you can hold more LBM than a 100% drug free never touched drugs before lifter.

Ever since I left the city (You)

You will get old anyway.
True independence is a myth if you want to live in society

Chad learns nothing from eating pizza yet still succeeding. The men in the gym learn that hard work can pay off, it seeps into other facets of their lives, while laziness seeps into every facet of Chad's life. He will ultimately fail when his looks fade, like the hot girl who gets old and fat.

Your a fucking idiot

lol...what world are you living in bro...chad doesnt need to learn...he just gets it on a silver platter...you work for years and still dont even come close to getting what he has...

whats so good about hard work paying off...when it hardly gets you anything...there are guys who dont even need to work...and are still a million miles ahead of you...

chads looks dont fade...look at brad pitt...he doesnt work hard...yet hes still 9/10 at 50...face it...its genetics...you cant escape or change it...

Gotta enslave the body, so it knows the mind is its master.

Well I'm not training for looks I'm training for combat. Every man gets old, that's why you need to make sons to protect you when you do.

Who the fuck says I want to live in your gay shitskin infested society?

m8, 95% of girls think roidheads look like shit

that being said, i'll go on T once my T starts to diminish in time and probably have very small doses of HGH later in life for that youthful healthy look

>litterly

Lol

>training for combat
>getting your children to protect you
Are you living in medieval europe?

That sounds like it comes from a mentality that's already depressive, you're only going to be more depressed if you continue to think that way.

Some billionaires got lucky. Yet the majority of them tried hard, failed, and continued trying until they succeeded. You know what they call the ones that stopped trying? Not billionaires.

does your dick hang lower than your balls

95% of girls look like shit themselves. You dont lift to get the bottom tier

Why get so down over sex?

Sex is fun but there's more to life.

If you have sky high expectations you'll never be satisfied.

Why not be happy with what you can achieve?

>95% of girls look like shit
you have a YT channel of you cutting up palstic bottles with a katana don't you m8

Lol

You don't realize how parallel we are to that time period (there's a joke in there somewhere). Humankind is still relatively the same. I'm not among the many who ignore the fact that everything can go to shit if something unexpected happens, and I'm not one of the many young modern men who would trade a loving family for jacking off and video games.

Ahahahahaa. Another /pol/fag "race war" prepper. You're a joke.

>Who the fuck says I want to live in your gay shitskin infested society?

Makes no difference if you WANT to or not lmfao, you WILL ANYWAY. ALL of western Europe + EU is becoming Islamised, america is 50% non-white among the youth, probably even more...not to mention "shitskins" breed at 10x the rate of whites. And you think you'll be able to stop this because you post on Veeky Forums? Lmfao.

Keep thinking you're some traditional "warrior", or a "strong conservative man". Lmfao. You're an embarrassment. You'll NEVER have the "pure white family" you dream of, because you're a retarded gymcel living in an (imagined) 1950s fantasy world.

The cold reality is the "shy qt" you deem a future wife has already taken Tyrone's dick, your dreams of a nationalist future are laughed at by 99% of European teens, and Islam WILL take over. But yeah, keep making bravado fucking cringeworthy posts on Veeky Forums about how you're a "real man", I'm sure that'll make a difference. Lmfao at your entire life.

B-but I lift for health..

Even though this is obviously a bait thread, it gives me a way to express this feeling.

No one likes a roider physique. Peopel who compete in olympia competitions are exactly the same are the freaks who were paraded around in circus shows around the dark ages.
They're not human. They're animals.
No one finds they're aesthetic.
They point at them like animals, they laugh.
They feel better about themselves looking at those poor excuses for human beings and saying "At least I don't look that disgusting".

Meanwhile, anyone curling in a gym maybe four times a month will look better than 90% of the world populace (I mean real world standards, not Veeky Forums's).

sounds too good to be true

sorry i doubt that it will work like a "memory-effect"

Sure they tried, but they had opportunities very few people had.
>there are only 1,800 billionaires as of 2015
>Most billionaires are white or jewish
>Men outnumber women by a massive margin
>most of them are in banking or IT

B-but I like lifting senpai

You don't know me

second this
pls go

>implying Europe isn't on the brink of another war

Nice.

No rly.
Most females in the world look like shit

Islam will not prevail. It is rotten at the core, it's adherents are lower IQ simply through their race and consanguinity.

Europe will be defended by strong white men and they will win.

Brush I can go months w/o lifting and still be able to do my normal lifts minus a rep or two total.

>Europe will be defended by strong white men and they will win.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

LMFAO OKAY because a bunch of pathetic white incels who do nothing but POST ON Veeky Forums are reallly going to be able to "defend europe" against MILLIONS OF MUJAHIDEEN WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

Seriously, how fucking stupid are you cattle. Do you ACTUALLY believe this shit? Really? Please, /pol/fag gymcel. You probably got bullied at school by "shitskins" and now you come to Veeky Forums to take your anger out lmfao.

Bro, it's genetics that matter. Seriously.

Yeah, I know. It sounds like some fatass excuse. Sounds like life can't really be that unfair. But it's the way it is.

Why does Chad look way better than you? Did he work harder? Have a better routine? Eat a better diet? FUCK NO. He looks better because of GENETICS.

I just don't see how people can obviously understand that genetics determine height, frame, skin colour, eye colour, hair, complexion, skeletal structure, basically EVERYTHING physical, but if you say genetics determine your aesthetic potential people shout "HURR FAG UR JUST LAAAAAZY". Nope.

By all means, if you get big and aesthetic like Adie you should be happy, well done. But don't think for a SECOND that it was hard work and effort that separate you from the rest. It's GENETICS.

GENETICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DETERMINATION
See, you know this, but you still lift? Why?! If aesthetics are your goal, and you don't have good genetics, just quit. It sucks, but it's the way it is. Better to not bother than to try and fail.

Keywords buddy: HEIGHT. FACE. FRAME.

I wonder if posting photo of the bacon loving Mohammed would piss you off.
Shitskin.

>whites
>on Veeky Forums
>on /pol/

Veeky Forums is literally non-White HQ.

t. A nigger who loves fucking Arabic sluts

Wow youre gettin really upset bro. Bet those brown little fingers are just flyin around on your keyboard in your bedroom.

White countries have top tier militaries. Islamic countries cant compete in an actual war. Little guerilla warfare suicide bombings here and there plus random rapes and muggings in back alleys arent gonna 'take over europe' LMAO

Islam is an annoying mosquito about to get slapped

And please stop acting like all white men are disgruntled teenage losers talkin shit on Veeky Forums. Youre on Veeky Forums yourself buddy... youre doin the same. Wow youre a proud soldier of Allah. Ready to dismantle Europe from your laptop at your stepdads house LMAO

Go get rejected by some white woman on tinder and drown your sorrows with some goat piss

Hahahahaha that is some serious fox and grapes mentality. Somebody is weak.

Lifting feels amazing. My goal is to improve. To be in the top 10% of ladies and make him proud. And to climb mountains, because fuck yeah mountains.

But can you cook?

>Skip a week witout gym you lose muscle. Skip a month. Maybe two months and your back to the starting point.

Sure if you're out of shape.

Not over-eating puts you in the top 10% of ladies....dont even need to lift.

>It took me one month to understand this.

What else did you give up after a month?

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8!

>Not enjoying that amazing feel after breaking your PR on bench/DL/squat/OHP

>NOBODY LIKES LIFTING

Take that retarded attitude to /owg/ where people dress up in stupid looking tights and do retarded sounding lifts like the "jerk" and the "snatch", only to end up achieving t-rex mode after years of training.

If that's not love, I don't know what is.

>NOBODY LIKES LIFTING
>And i mean really. nobody
You are right. I like lifting.

>/r9k/-style posting triggering /pol/
We have a purist over here

It's so funny how women just have to ALWAYS announce their gender in their posts. Fucking lol, absolutely pathetic.

>sick body game
you faggots have to be 18 or older to be here

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again