>on a very strict, very consistent diet for two months
>eat 300g of eggs in the morning
>eat 500g of vegetable soup in the afternoon
>drink only water
>that's it
>nothing else
>really
>haven't lost any weight

I need an explanation that isn't "you're lying". By definition it's not a lie if you don't know you're doing it.

No, this does not violate conservation of energy. I'm not saying energy was created. This is a question of biology, not physics.

Go to a doctor and have your testosterone levels checked.

Count your macros, eat less idk

How long have you been doing this for? Results arent gonna be instantaneous

Split that into 5 meals instead of 2

Eat even less then

fattys trying to cut corners with food, always doing some sort of crash diet or eating like 3 types of items only..... How about PLAN out your meals, like 3-5 a day and check you TDEE and go from there. Stop trying to short cut.
Not advocating for Scooby but try his website

This. Count your calories and macros as precisely as possible and follow an actual meal plan. Not some diet you found on mens health magazine.

Are you tracking your body composition by some method, tracking the amount of soup, are you exercising, and how many calories are you eating? You have told us zero quantified information .

your diet wasn't strict and it wasn't consistent

you are not a special snowflake, you do not have a biological disorder. you're right it doesn't violate the conservation of energy, because your body is not a closed system.

the explanation actually is "you're lying", otherwise you would have lost weight unless you are 9 feet tall. you are not 9 feet tall, so maybe you should try actually sticking to your "diet".

>tracking the amount of soup
FIVE
HUNDRED
GRAMS
>are you exercising
no
>how many calories are you eating
about 1000

you can't eat 1000 calories and not lose weight fatfriend

If you are telling the truth and have done this for a month or longer, then you need to go see a doctor about your hormones because something might be all fucked up.

If you haven't been doing this for a month, then give it sometime. Nothing in fitness comes without time.

Other explanations can be that you are inaccurately measuring your food intake, or you're not counting your calories properly.

Or you're lying :^)

Well, you're doing something off. Or your not calculating your food correctly, or you're lying and you eat/drink something on the side.
Oh and

>This is a question of biology, not physics

Kek

Yeah 1000kcals for two months and you still weigh 280lbs? You're not counting your calories properly or you're cutting corners. It's that simple.
If you are telling the truth, you are the exception and definitely not the rule. See a doctor.

If your intention is to lose weight , the first thing you should do is go to the doctor to check your physical condition to start an exercise regimen , along with a proper diet to your weight and height. The results are never immediate , and you should wait for about 4-6 months. This is the correct way to lose weight : diet and exercise. Avoid shortcuts.

Youre lying you can't eat 1000kcal a day for 2months and not lose weight

You ate something else and youre lying to yourself

and read sticky, track tdee, etc OP is a faggot

Btw 1000kcals is fucking starvation mode. There's no way you're having just 1000kcals.

Dont lie to me fat boy

I hate people who do this. There's no reason to just eat 300g of eggs and 500g of vegetable soup and drink water. That's fuckin' garbage macros and not well rounded at all.

Here's the exact fucking plan I want you to follow, you sloppy fuck.

>Download My Fitness Pal or LoseIt!
>Setup profile
>RECORD. ABSOLUTELY. EVERYTHING.

And let me pause to put some focus on this. I mean everything. Every single thing that touches your lips will go into this app and will be tracked every single day. That's the focus and willpower you need

>Eat meat
>Eat veggies
>Eat fruit
>Track all of it

You can still have a good diet and lose weight. Just exercise too. Eat at like 1800 kcal, go for a fuckin' walk. Whatever. But this is what you need to do. The water is good, but it needs to just be water. No flavor packets, no whatever. Don't cut corners, just fucking stick to it if you want a change.

If you want a diet, try ketosis. Its consuming meat all the fucking time. Mostly fat which is perfect.

>20g of carbs a day, max
>70% fat
>30% protein

Start taking a fiber supplement. If you're not shitting 2-3 times a day you're doing it wrong.

How can you know the exact weight of the food you're eating, but can only ballpark calories? Is the soup homemade? Are you using condiments on the eggs? I'm betting you've badly underestimated your intake.

Just as these people said and what you did not want to hear is "you're lying". More than likely you're having other items as well or beverages. Calories In - Calories Out. It's as simple as that.

water has SHITLOADS of calories in it, you ignorant penis.

switch to plain tea or alcohol-free beer and you'll see results immediately

Also OP you shouldn't be eating just 1000 calories a day. Your body's going into starvation mode.

this

You're probably a cheeky snacker and give yourself little reassuring lies.
"It's just one cookie"
"It's only coffee creamer"
"I need a granola bar before working out"
"It's a glass of juice thats healthy"

And you don't count them.

Because there is 0% chance you have been doing what you claim and not losing weight

This thread is garbage

Call nasa. We got a human emdrive on our hands boys

Try exercising.

>How can you know the exact weight of the food you're eating, but can only ballpark calories?
The nutrition information on the box is rounded and I have no practical way of being absolutely certain it is accurate for any given serving, I just have to trust it.
This is the same reason I didn't post my BMR, because truthfully my actual body hasn't been analyzed, I only know the average BMR for my age and weight.

>Be 200 pounds
>Go on RFL 2.0 which is pretty much keto done correctly with high protein low fat and low carb
>Literally eat 800 cals for 5 weeks with a day of carb refeed once a week
>Lose 31 lbs in that time frame with 6 lbs being water weight as I gained right back
>This fat fuck is doing this for 2 months
>Not a single pound lost
>Not lying guys
You fucking cocksucker.

what are your energy levels like

You're either full of shit and are eating more than 1000 calories a day (likely explanation) or you have some obscure disease like Cushings and you'll end up on mystery diagnosis soon.

>starvation mode

>op thinks hes reading the calorie amount per box
>his face when its per serving

STARVATION MODE INITATED

Weight lose isn't exactly calories in calories out OP, things like sugar consumption can affect weight.

But regardless if you had a diet that strict for two months and didn't see any weight lose you should see a doctor.

> No, this does not violate conservation of energy.

why the fuck are you limiting yourself in diet so much? How about you exercise instead of starving yourself like a retard?
Just eat more meals, cleaner stuff, veggies, rice, meats, stay away from frozen foods or really calorie dense shit.
STAY AT THIS FOR MONTHS before you make some shit thread about how nothing changed after a week.
Fat fucks always crash diet for a couple weeks on things they will never continue to eat in the long term.
A DIET should be foods you can continue to eat perpetually not a 12 weeks tone your abs cosmo diet.

>things like sugar consumption can affect weight

>what is insulin reponse

People this stupid actually contribute to posts on Veeky Forums

I need to eat the same thing every day, consequently having very few kinds of food available, because more choices means more room for error and more temptation. I need a completely idiot-proof plan.

do you even knowwhat the fuck you're talking about or you just take shit out of your ass and present that as your opinions? Theres plenty of people including me who consume 50g+ sugar during a cut and still manage to lose what the deficit should make you lose. God damn you people.

>what is insulin reponse

Please do explain it in the context of how it would affect the weight loss of a normal healthy person. You know, since you seem to know your shit, right? And also add sources that support your claims.

Why? Do you know that little about basic nutrition and macro nutrients?
Spend 20 minutes on google and apply common sense. You can eat a huge variety of foods without "error and temptation"
Do you actually see yourself sticking to such a restrictive diet for so long?
How do you expect this to end? Lose all this weight eating barely anything and then what?
Will you lift/exercise? Why are you not doing that now?
Sorry to have come off as so aggressive but it's incredibly frustrating hearing this day in and day out. The more muscle mass you have the more calories your body will burn, even at rest.
Don't eat to lose weight rapidly, learn to cook some well rounded meals and plan for them.
Looking good, eating well and exercise are a result of discipline and habit not fleeting motivation.

>a normal healthy person
>280lbs OP
>normal
>healthy

Yea he's definitely not taking in excess sugars anywhere or fucking with his sensitivity. I agree calories are 99% of the battle but you can't act like sugar consumption has no effect on someone as heavy as OP.
Fuck off with your call for sources you little faggot, I'm not gonna enroll you in Bio 101.

Kek, most likely this. OP reread the nutritional info on the soup box.

>Fuck off with your call for sources you little faggot, I'm not gonna enroll you in Bio 101.

wow you sure told me

Count your calories. Your body isn't defying the laws of physics, fatass.

>ask retarded question
>gets retarded answers

please tell me how sugar intake has no effect on insulin sensitivity or weight loss in obese pre diabetic individuals

The posts of posts.

>Start taking a fiber supplement. If you're not shitting 2-3 times a day you're doing it wrong.

I manage to get enough fiber naturally but holy shit is this true. Once I started eating right and lifting I feel horrible if I don't shit at least twice a day.

>please tell me how sugar intake has no effect on insulin sensitivity or weight loss in obese pre diabetic individuals

I wont because that was never an argument i was trying to make, learn to read.

You're eating at a too high deficit.

Everything your body is consuming it's storing as fat now.

You are starving your body of important nutrients if you only eat 300g of eggs and 500g of vegetable soup everyday.

I highly suggest you read up on effective weight loss meal plans and stop going cavenigger mode.

Eat fucking less

OP's sugar consumption is the topic at hand, a man who is 280lbs, not a "healthy normal person" sorry dipshit. set yourself up for failure

I count 450 calories from the soup. The ingredients I use are supposed to make 1800 calories worth, and I divide that into four meals.
Unless I have a split personality that's forcing me to eat with no memory of it, I can eliminate the possibility that I am eating more than that.

If you don't see any change after a week, you're supposed to alter your calorie intake. Pretty sure the sticky mentions that. Don't just keep trying the same thing over and over, that's dumb.

Also, exercise if you aren't already.

unless the soup you're making is perfectly homogenous, dividing it up like that is not an accurate count

Also, I highly doubt you're eating 1000 calories a day, for someone your size that's like a 1200 calorie deficit for the bare minimum level of activity. You'd get sick.

its pretty obvious you are a fat nerd who doesnt even walk so your TDEE is probably shit.combine that with a poor BMR because you probably have little actual muscle mass and you never have an afterburn effect from sore muscles so your body might be burning as low as 1200 calories a day.bring in starvation mode hormones and you're probably just catabolising your muscles and keeping your fat in place.get on a real diet by a nutritionist and start going out for a walk and lifting weights even if thats 5lbs pink dumbbells.

My guess is you're still binging. You'll go 2 or 3 days on your 1,000 calorie diet, then reward yourself with a meal out with friends, or alcohol - something that's extremely high in calories.

You're also trying to do a protein sparring modified fast but failing horribly at it.

If you really want an idiot proof plan, drink 2 protein shakes a day made with 3 scoops of whey, take a multivitamin, and 3-6 servings of fish oil.

That's a true protein sparring modified fast - I've been running that for 3 weeks and I've dropped from 292 to 265. Granted, a good 10 pounds of that is water-waste/shit.

Also, you're seriously eating pan-scrambled eggs? No butter? No cheese? No milk/cream? Just eggs thrown into an aluminum pan/hard-boiled? What are you doing?

>1000 cals
>280 poons
>not losing weight

LITERALLY impossible

This is the real answer, OP

DNP

This. Do yourself a big favour:

-Get organized a real diet about 1500 - 1800 cal consisting of at least 3 meals a day. If all else fails try something like weightwatchers – they have "idiot proof" methods of guessing what to eat. You should enjoy eating while on a diet i. e. like the food you consume.
- Start some exercising. At least take an hour long walk (and not just chilly walkalongs, it only counts when you sweat and your pulse gets up) 3 times a day – no matter what weather (just choose the right clothes and take a bottle of water with you).
- Go see a doc to check your health i. e. heart, lungs, ankles, and also the thyroid because of underfunction - if this, you need medication prior to dieting. I know what I write because atm my fucking hashimoto-ridden thyroid kills my cut and I need a higher dosis of medication.
- Love yourself enough to be honest with yourself. If you cheat, then stand in frond of a mirror, look in your eyes and confess the cheat, excuse yourself, forgive yourself and move on to diet.
- Also write a diary (not a blog) about your journey to thinness and focus on the things that work well and the success. This may sound silly but thus you give yourself some neurofeedback and create a positive view of your endeavour. Dieting is also a brain thing.
- Choose your friends wisely. Stay away from people that make jokes about your diet or try to convince you of eating shit – even if it is your beloved mommy or the like. They think, they do you good but this is in no way the case. Get in contact with active, inspiring people with a healthy lifestyle.

You WILL make it.

I'd like to add:
- There WILL be times when you drop out of your diet because you have some cravings for unhealthy shit. This is without doubt. The important thing is: After such incidents get your shit together and JUST CARRY ON! And don't hate yourself for that (leave that to Veeky Forums, weR'e pretty good at that), just accept the mistake and learn.
- Measure yourself on a regular basis (like weekly, not daily); weight, circumference of waist/belly. Note that in your diary.

Eat at maintenance every fourth day otherwise your body won't burn as much fat

NOT ADVOCATING FOR SCOOBY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PHAGGIT > YEAR OF OUR NATTY LORD 2016 > DOESN'T ADVOCATE SCOOBY > DYEL VIRGIN FAGT YOU SKINNY UGLY FUCKERS KILL ME EVERY DAY NO WONDER I SEE YOU ALL COMPLAINING TFW UGLY TFW NO 10/10 GF BAD HABITS DIE HARD YOUR ONLY HOPE IS DAT DERE TELL THE DR HOW LOW TEST U ARE AND GET SOME 250

OP here just to confirm I also eat 4 large domino's pizzas and 2 Ben and Jerry's on my cheat days but that's it.

Google "twinkie diet"

This is decent read that a lot of people on fit but an eye opener for someone like you. If you are truly sticking to that diet, you would have lost weight by now unless you have some fucked up disorder that needs medical attention.

on an "Im not OP" note, im down ten pounds on my diet already but i twisted my ankle on my run today, is there any cardio i can do with one foot for the next two days? how do cripples stay fit?

hop in place :^)

Rowing machine maybe?

Eat less instead.

Grats on getting it together, but honestly you should just rest your ankle. Whatever cardio you're doing is only burning some 200 calories - taking a break to let yourself heal won't really disrupt your cut.

Just give it a few days, start walking, then when it feels 90% give running a go again.

i guess i could do one legged jump roap for like an hour?
tru

unfortunately i believe you have the correct answer

Yes, as long as you can stand you could do some shadow boxing, you don't have to know what you're doing just punch the air at varying speeds and positions. It will rek especially if you're wearing a hoodie or something

I've been averse to exercise since a traumatic experience in childhood (I mean actual physical trauma that could've killed me, not other people hurting my feelings), so I'm positive I would give up as soon as I start coughing up blood again. There must be another way.

I said "about 1000", not "exactly 1000", but if I don't eat anything else it should average the same.
Perhaps I'll divide it into five meals from now on. It's very thick when I make it, so more water wouldn't ruin it, though I would have to cook two pots at once.

>Also, you're seriously eating pan-scrambled eggs? No butter? No cheese? No milk/cream?
Those things add fat.
I'll try the protein shake idea if I don't see any change in another month.

This OP

>filling up your glycogen storages every few hours
>literally preventing fat loss
why do I even spend time on this board

+1 up vote my sir

>I've been averse to exercise since a traumatic experience in childhood (I mean actual physical trauma that could've killed me, not other people hurting my feelings), so I'm positive I would give up as soon as I start coughing up blood again. There must be another way.
walking wont make you cough up blood.curling or ohping 5lbs wont make you cough up blood.stop finding excuses and go for a walk,fatcake

see
>(and not just chilly walkalongs, it only counts when you sweat and your pulse gets up)
If I get out of breath at all, I will hurt myself.

Y'all niggas still taking this shitty bait?

Faggot

convinced this is bait

>eating 1000kcals at 280 and not losing weight
>can't exercise because a traumatic experience

If he is telling the truth he beyond hope and is just looking for people to feel sorry for him

pine needle tea is great. don't add sweeteners that's weak.

Is it possible the soup is too salty? Would that prevent fat loss?

lipedema/lymphedema is one realistic answer for you, OP. google it and compare your flab to the characteristic lymphedema look

bait

don't listen to the /f/it-morons regarding nutrition, most of them are undereducated as fuck in that sector.
if you are at 280 pounds your metabolism is probably fucked up, so simple reduction diet will likely fuck you up even more.

so you've got to fix your metabolism, i'd advise you to do some kind of ketogenic diet, like vince girondas steak & eggs.
it works, i promise.
if you count calories eat at a slight surplus for the first three days, then switch between maintenance and a lot below maybe daily, maybe every few days.
do that religiously for 30 days. that will fix your metabolism and your hormone levels. after that you should include carb ups. i actually lost more after carb ups, it's a hormone thing.
godspeed, user.

>At least take an hour long walk (and not just chilly walkalongs, it only counts when you sweat and your pulse gets up) 3 times a day – no matter what weather (just choose the right clothes and take a bottle of water with you).
3 times a week I meant.

I don't understand this. You want me to walk, but you want me to exert myself. Is walking exercise or not? Because the "you sweat and your pulse gets up" part sounds like running, which can seriously hurt me.