Reminder that low bar squat is a meme that manlets use to stroke their ego and is completely pointless if you have...

Reminder that low bar squat is a meme that manlets use to stroke their ego and is completely pointless if you have diddlies in your regiment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbygCMbwD40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

low bar got rid of my terrible back pain i had after every set of squatting high-bar.
it's a given that that's just because my form was shit in some way, but if low-bar means i don't even have to think about it, i'll do low bar. it's not like i'm competing.

>regiment

>Posts a picture about a guy that argues the differences don't matter

Reminder that Alan changed his opinion on this whole meme youtube.com/watch?v=zbygCMbwD40

>if you have diddlies
I don't, so I will keep on getting mires from all the normies with my 3pl8 lowbar squat.
Umad?

what are you doing for your quads though

The torso in the lowbar pic is higly exaggerated. Lowbar feels a lot better than hi bar even though I do both

Yes, his lowbar form was pretty atrocious back then. It's gotten better though

reminder that it doesn't matter as long as you're squatting

get your uneducated ass outta here

>squats
>what are you doing for your quads
Pls be bait

A weak trap telling thrall how to squat. K. That bar is over mid foot. The amount of lean is dependent on your limb proportions.

>oh, my form? It is not hideously incorrect. In fact, it mimics that of Alan Thrall from an old YouTube video he did. It's all about proportion you see, that's why I quarter squat.

lowbar squats & juicyYyYy

Nice meme text. Show me where thrall quarter squats. Also I go below parallel but good try buddy.

I'm not telling him how to squat, just pointing out his lowbar used to be atrocious but now is pretty good.

His snatch is still pretty atrocious though, so hopefully he's working on that.

Yeah though he did just get into oly stuff. But that bar is out pretty far.

Why is his low bar squat so high? I get that it's used in powerlifting meets where the goal is to achiegve as little depth as you can get away with, but wouldn't you want to go ATG in normal training?

What the fuck. Nigga needs to drop that weight down. That was my problem when I started Oly years ago. I could DL around 4 plate so I thought I should be able to easily C+J or Snatch 100kg. Couldn't do it without looking retarded. Had to start from 40kg even though it felt so light.

See

not that guy, but I alternate low-bar with front squats on deadlift days. so far it is working, quads are better and my back feels better than when I was doing high-bar 3/week