>useless, depressed, lonely faggot faggot
>nothing really going for me
>tried to change life around by downloading tinder
>get made fun of a lot but at least someones speaking to me
>see this one girl on there
>shes perfect
>10/10 fucking adorable
>she actually replies too me and is nice too me
>think fuck this, before im gonna make a move Im gonna have to at least look good
>start washing up and cleaning up
>visit Veeky Forums
>read the sticky
>fucking printed that shit out and stuck it too my wall
>made my wallpaper on everything too
>"GET Veeky Forums
GET GF
RULE THE WORLD"
>thought to my self I should change for the better
>start running, loosing weight like crazy
>start lifting making major gainz
>my face made major gainz
>my personality changed
>The girl I met on tinder supported me the entire way through this
>first grill to be this nice to me
>after a couple months I'm looking good
>ask if she wants to meet up
>she says yeah and we decided on a little cafe
>first thing shes says when she sees me is
>"wow user you've lost weight, and gained quite a bit of muscle"
>smiled for the first time in a while
>fucking best day ever
>she says she loved the date

ANONS LET THIS BE A LESSON EVEN IF YOU'RE A GIANT FAGGOT YOU CAN MAKE IT, WE'RE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Godspeed, user. We'll always be with you.

Oyna mate, keep at it.

I pray she has a penis

You're gonna make it user

So you just chatted to this chick for the entire length of time it took for you to get fit?

Bet she was getting dicked by a few guys during that time.

We're all gonna make it

you're a roiding faggit baka

Don't be an ass

U sound gay dude are u gay

Sorry to be a party pooper but if she becomes your girlfriend then eventually you guys break up you are going to descend in to a deep deep depression. I've seen this story over 10 times. Loser becomes less loser - gets gf - gets happy - relationship ends - deep depression and back to loserdom

You can't make a girl the focal point of your life, you absolutely need friends. They will be there when your gf dumps you.

Use this newfound energy and optimism to improve the other areas of your life. If you are doing things you like and have a circle of friends you can stand to lose your gf and all that shit. Don't put all the eggs in this basket. (and the girlfriend basket is highly overrated) Good job though, keep going!

example

no, she's a virgin

shes gonna dump your sorry ass then tyrone is gonna get them 'dems' see you on Veeky Forums later crying >'bros when does it get better?!' top kek

I'd rather have a couple months of happiness than nothing, I'm trying to make friends but me and my autism

dumbass

>tfw being rude and dismissive because of my own crippling insecurities with women and inability to even form a basic relationship

Did you understand my point? whatever fucking spazz

Pics?

by my standards, I.E. I'm not a fat fuck who cant pick up anything but I'm not shredded.

good job. making progress in life feels good

what if i can't get friends?

The sticky is way too long to make your wallpaper.

god speed make Veeky Forums proud user

why would someone give you pics you wanker ?

Fuck friends they're useless
You don't need "friends"

user. Don't lift for girls. You'll fall hard when she leaves you.

This is good advice. If you have trouble making friends TRY BEING NICER. I realize I'm a selfish cunt and that's why I can't have a girlfriend. Focus on being a decent human being first. Focus on growing a good attitude. Try not to be so selfish. Maybe you're not autistic. You just have a bad attitude. Be nicer to people. Pay them back. Relationships are a give and take. You can't just take or expect to get all the time. You have to take that step and give back. It can be hard to give back when you have no self esteem or confidence. But that's what fitness is for. It's so you don't feel like shit. And when you don't feel like shit you feel more confident about the giving part of a relationship, because you're more confident that what you give is good enough. It's not all about getting. You have to give.

ok guys i sent an opener to a tinder girl

she sent back a really excited reply

i sent another reply

havent heard from her in a day

SHould i message again? i dont want to lose he

I don't have trouble making friends, I have trouble with friends in general. Why play the give and take game and endure all the drama when you can live by yourself without any external bullshit?

Nothing. But if you want a friends you need to remember that it's a give and take. There's nothing wrong with being alone. There's nothing wrong with being selfish either. I personally prefer to try harder to be unselfish.

>tfw currently in a relationshit and think the exact same thoughts

Totally unrelated question but this is the closest thread to it but..

I learnt a girl wants to fuck me. However, her nickname is literally "slut".
Should I go for it? she's hot af tho. I'm just scared she might have STD's

T. Loser that has never had real friends

Or a female, they don't have real friends either

Nobody is going to judge you if you use protection and don't try to get in a relationship with this girl or anything... Every woman you meet, even your mother, has had a lot of dicks in them already, just get over it and have your own fun with them.

That being said: I don't advise dating this female or any female for that matter...

literally just went to a walkin for chlamydia an hours ago. second time getting it
no big deal. pills and its gone
just use a fucking rubber
or get head. sluts give great head

Was going to sperg at this initially.

Then I reread it and realised it's actually breddy good advice.

Nothing wrong with getting Veeky Forums for a girl, just make sure it's not the ONLY reason you're cleaning up your act, or your whole thing will be founded on shifting sands

I'm not going to and I'm a virgin tbqh.

She's the first woman giving this much attention to me and that ass gets me diamonds.
Yeah I'm going to lose my virginity this week

Thanks user. Even though I'm not in need of the motivation, this story still put a smile on my face

I'm a male and not a loser.
I had many friends, as real as they get.
After a while I realized they're useless drama queens. They have little to no utility if you already have "connections" for your needs (business, sex etc.).

You sound like a loser desu

Congratz on you success!

But how did you manage to keep a tinder match active for month without even meeting once?

This desu senpai

>she's a virgin

>he believes that

> im not a loser

>HAS NO FRIENDS

lel at u my man
lel at u

That's just your head playing games with you, brah. It just can't accept the fact that someone is playing this game without abiding by your stupid rules and made-up requirements

People act tough as if they don't need friends. You don't need gains either.

>don't need friends

Learn to read

No u

loser

Because if she was 10/10 he'd be ok with showing her off, most likely they're both rough. Hell, he even admits he is.

>projecting
Whatever my man, go out and have fun with your friends

if it were quads I would've believed it

...If a girl on tinder doesn't agree to meet up with me on a date or whatever in like 1-2 days I drop that shit

I'm happy for you user

So you're saying you waited for several months (had to take you at least that long to make gains) before you asked this girl out? You do realize she was getting fucked bu Chads on the sidelines the whole time and you're now settling for used goods, yes?

Since OP vented thanks, I'm going to as well.

Always been a skinny tall white dude thanks to a high metabolism (6 foot 2 and 138lbs, so apparently slightly underweight according to BMI). I've been working out for years with simple bodyweight programs, but it never really helped my muscles get big. Never enjoyed being a ridiculously skinny cunt. I completely ignored diet because, since my family are that kind that are super skinny until they hit 30 then get super fat, I thought bulking up would be impossible.

...Nope. All about diet, lads. Read the sticky, followed the guidelines, focused on eating a lot more than I usually did and counting calories to make sure I was hitting my targets (3k a day).

Been doing it for two months now, combined with light working out and between 1-5 miles walking daily around London on commutes and days out, and managed to put on 20lbs. So many friends of mine have been telling me I look a lot better, and I had a fucking one night stand for the first time in my life a few weeks ago when this 10/10 blonde started hitting on me really, really hard in a nightclub. May not have got a text back, but I'm sure that having a bit more muscle played a part in her being so into me.

You can do it, bros. I did it, and I'm so fucking glad. Planning to keep it up and go for 170lbs now, see if it's the athletic figure I've always wanted. Got a feeling that 160lbs won't quite be what I pictured in my head, and I'll probably hit that in 2 weeks or so.

>get made fun of a lot
lel wat

How many threads do you need to ask this, you pathetic faggot

>May not have got a text back, but I'm sure that having a bit more muscle played a part in her being so into me.
Jesus Christ I hate you autistic fucks

Legitimately nice story. I'm happy for you. I hope things just keep getting better and better for you.

I'm just saying that because she was gorgeous and I have a solid 5/10 face with contacts on, so I had no idea what she saw in me and I'm just deducing maybe putting on weight helped?

dw tho man you'll get your dick sucked eventually it's fun

>Virgin
>On tinder
really proud of you getting fit user but uh i dont think that sounds right

Well, I'm about to give up, fit.

I'm a narrow shouldered guy (because I'm a Saami) and 5'11". Escaping skelly mode. 20 pounds in 2 months to 138, looking to hit 155 Otter Mode.

Old dude at my gym used to play football for the Michigan Panthers.

He stopped me while I was resting between sets.

>"You're hitting too much weight and going too hard. You're a small guy, you're never going to be big, what are you trying to prove?"

I'm just doing 3 x 10 for the most part with last set to failure. Not even anything outside of what I can do safely... like 30 pound curls, 250 on the leg press.

>"You should lift lighter to just be healthy. You will never have huge arms or anything."

So an ex football player tells me I'll never amount to anything. I'll never have a decent body.

It was fun fit, farewell.

Fucking manlet actually thought he could look good at a height below 6'8 (manlet cutoff)

Return here and greentext that shit when the deed is done. We believe in you.

I am literally starting to hate women.

So I'll be talking to like some 9/10, 10/10 girls and then I'll add them on social media or whatever, follow them on IG, ok no big deal.

Then like I'll post pictures of me doing gnarly shit, like climbing a fucking mountain. Or post some great pictures I took of this breathtaking landscape. I'll get like a few likes from complete strangers. Then I see 10/10 qt go and follow Chad or start liking pictures of Chad and his boyz in the club or liking pictures of Zach with his Rick Ross beard and cheetah pants, like 200 likes. Seriously...?

I know this sounds autistic as fuck and really trivial but these small things add up over time and it's like why even try talking to people anymore.

... congrats on your first post, but this one...

>believing a girl is virgin
>2016
>ever

dude.... just don't expect her v to be intact when you have secksy time with her...

good job, faggot. always remember: you're a sikkunt if you wanna be.

This little motherfucker killed so many people in the war, its not even funny. I wish they'd make a movie about his life and his experience back then, must be pretty crazy going from a farmer to one of the most fearsome killer to ever fight in a war.

bmp

>>fucking printed that shit out and stuck it too my wall
Niiiiiiiice

and then I woke up...

>be 5'9'' 190lbs
>visit Veeky Forums
>realize i'm a manlet fatso
>decide i'm going to fix my appearance
>now 150lbs, something close to ottermode
>taking better care of myself
>still feel bad about the manlet meme
>meet 5'2'' cutie, start dating her
>she thinks i'm tall
life is good

Fuck him, continue lifting, continue bulking. See where you're at in 1-2 years.

Guess why he stopped you? He's afraid you will outlift him, trust me. No one well intentioned says something like that, overtake him user, you can do it.

>5'8" 187lbs
>hit 178lbs today 3 weeks in on this journey
I will follow in your footsteps fellow manletanon

You what?

Who the fuck is this even - give me a tl;dr of google results pls.

just google the finland sniper

iirc he killed so many soviet soldiers during the wars

Just read it - seemed to have some serious sniper skills.

Keep it up faggot your going to make it

> printing out the sticky

noice

Chad's are rich or good looking. You are neither. That's why they get likes and you don't. But I'm just an user on this tub making somoan forum.

Fuck your bad vibes bro

>you absolutely need friends
friends are the biggest meme right after girls

>After a while I realized they're useless drama queens
this

but hey what do I know, I'm just a loser alcoholic fat neet.