Are pugs /fit pets?

Are pugs /fit pets?

Other urls found in this thread:

germanshepherdcorner.com/german-shepherd-breed-types/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely not

If you think it's cool to wear one of those stupid respirator high altitude training masks to the gym, then yes. Because those stupid dogs can't breathe

Pugs are cute as fuck, but they are incredibly unhealthy dogs.

Cant go running with them, theyll overheat and die

Lots of joint issues

Low life expectancy

>tfw think shoet faced dogs like pugs/bulldogs/frenchies are adorable
>tfw they are horribly inbred and you can't treat them like a normal dog

/plg/ pets perhaps

Pugs are the 'Smith Machine Zercher Deadlift' of pets.

They help with your loneliness due to nogf, so I'd say yes.

Are Corgis Veeky Forums pets?

Nigga just get a jack Russell terrier. Those dogs are crazy fit.

These things are barely dogs. Honestly they would probably kill themselves if they knew that they descended from wolves.

Mine

Belgian Malinois master race

This is true. If you were to bring your pug out for a 1 mile walk, he wouldn't even make it 1/3 of the way and you'd have to carry him in your arms like the genetically pitiful creatures they are

>not Veeky Forums

>close but not masterrace

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are the one true masterrace

no, they are not Veeky Forums pets.
that said, they're nice dogs, very social and friendly.

>nice dogs, very social and friendly.

So anti /fit

its a shame they are considered dogs along chihuahas,a fuckin disgrace to their kind

>boxers are master race.

Gonna be getting a bro dog once I move into my new rental? Any recommendations from Veeky Forums? Gotta be a big dog that's relatively intelligent and good for running.

Leaning towards some sort of retriever, but idk. Grew up with tiny dogs.

Any dog from your local animal shelter will do. Just give it lots of love.

for sure. they're herding dogs and look fucking adorable while doing it

i want one so bad

Tiny dogs are obnoxious, especially the ones that look more like rats than something that came from fucking wolves. I recommend German shepherd. Don't pay too much attention to colors of the dog, the ones that look like a model picture dogs are Showline breeds. You want a G.Shep that has a little more black that what you think he ought to have. These are usually the Working line breeds.

germanshepherdcorner.com/german-shepherd-breed-types/

This little fucker is 12 years old, came from a puppy mill, and puts on >25 miles and >2,000 vertical feet per week without getting the least bit tired.

Until they make a dog that will squat with me, he's the epitome of Veeky Forums.

I prefer cats but I'm better at training and raising good dogs. What a curse

Shephards have terrible hip issues

Get a Native American indian dog

Kek

Not Lhasa apsos or shiz shiu

Are huskies fitbros?

>2016
>not having gorilla for Veeky Forums pet

Mastiffs are Veeky Forums as fuck. All other breeds are practically manlets compared to it.

Ignore these faggots Corgi's are herding dogs, don't let the short legs fool you.

They are energized and have lots of stamina, they only really lack in speed, but considering the dog doesn't need to be way faster than you just so you can take it for walks/play, that doesn't matter.

yeah
They're actually working dogs, those cunts who get them and keep them cooped up in tiny apartments are awful

my pug is 13. im gonna miss this mufugga.

Fuck you John

They are total bros, so they are in a way.
Although I wouldn't suggest jogging with them unless you have a harness strapped to your back and use him as 15 lbs of extra weight.

If you want an actual Veeky Forums pet and like the pushed in snout pugs have, I'd say a Boston Terrier or Boxer is a much better choice for you as they like a good amount of exercise.

They're cute as fuck.

>tfw gad to down my dog today

That's a pretty dog/

:( Sorry for your loss senpai

Weimaraner's are the base dog, even though they're not the biggest, they have speed and intelligence. Can learn on their own, have personality, infinite energy, great hunters, and extremely loyal.

Confirmed for massive fucking faggot.

Cherish every day you have with him user because he won't always be there.

I had to put my dog down today...

Cuckdog

Why bro?

I have a pug and I put it on my shoulder like a scarf while running when it is tired.

I get weird looks, but I can't leave my bro behind.

bro :(

the faggots of the dog world

He was 13 abd could barely stand anymorr and hadnt eaten in a week

Great point to look at. I have a Labrador with a quarter collie in her, despite the slight genetic variation she has already had an operation to remove cancers. Fuck getting pure breeds. She's 10 and I'm going to be destroyed when I lose her. Pic related is Phoebe with her puppies (also crosses).
I'm just wondering what crosses are awesome dogs I was thinking some kind of akita cross, but the fur would be a nightmare to hoover. I don't want a little ratty dog, I want something majestic.