Is "'Starting Strength Is A Meme' Is A Meme" a meme?

Is "'Starting Strength Is A Meme' Is A Meme" a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaEVDfDazI4
vimeo.com/11913431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think that I think that you think that I would even begin to know something like that?

No that's a meme

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Any moar of Rip lifting?

Does this look like a meme to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=xaEVDfDazI4

Being in your mid 50s doing 17 chinups with over 220lbs bodyweight and after several injuries bruh

There are lots of videos of him lifting on their channel

also vimeo.com/11913431 squats

It's a legitimate routine just as every other routine. GOMAD is a meme though.

....because you literally have to GO MAD to try it??

>GOMAD is a meme though.

It's not. It's meant for 15-year-old Auschwitz survivors, and not for 20-something skinny-fats.

It's memes all the way down

We must endeavor to find where if the meme starts or ends in 0 or 1. So we may find the turth.

I think people lose sight of the fact that it is SUPPOSED to be a beginner program that you eventually move on from. It literally fucking says it in the name: STARTING Strength!

They fucked

>linear progression and big compound lifts are a meme

no, fuck you and your worthless shit work ethic. If you do the program, eat well and TRY HARDER PUSSY BITCH you will make good gains.

SS is a good program, I did it for 3 months, got up to 315 dl, 275 squat, 155 bench, 105 press. On a cut too.

I then lost access to my gym for almost a year, started Phrak's GSLP since my one tendon doesn't like 3xweek squatting. Almost back to my previous numbers.

You just know

They're cute

Trappy I want to suckle your tiny trap tits and rub my dick in your face.

Is that Veeky Forumsmeat?

RAT A TAT TAT MUSCLES DENSER THAN FAT

You need to fucking kill yourself you disgusting faggot

RAT-A TAT TAT MUSCLE´S DENSER THAN FAT

Fuck you leave trappy alone

>Polnareff tower.npg

Why do people think "meme" means "false"?

>RAT A TAT TAT MUSCLES DENSER THAN FAT

RAT-A-TAT TAT MUSCLE'S DENSER THAN FAT

Idk

People on /v/ will sperg out if you call something a meme game, even if it's a good meme. Like Hotline.

>People on /v/ will sperg out
I think that's like a board rule or something. One of the most popular boards but also one of the most autismo

What bothers me is people who use "meme" that way seem to think truths and good ideas are free and easy, and anything you have to think about or work for is flawed.

is this the natty limit

Jeff pls go