>WAWTT
>WAWLTT
>finishing up my 10x10
youtu.be/RlediMV7BPg

Stay safe friend, it gets better.

Thanks

Resting hard for RD squats, 145x3x5 ohp, and sumo deadlifts tomorrow

I'm always impressed by how wide his stance is

Paused deads, closegrip, SSB. Pullups and shit maybe.

#offseason #reps #variants #pointlesspost

Do you guys sometimes just train for a day or two at a random commercial gym to get an ego boost? Sometimes when I feel down I do that to remind myself I'm strong even though I normally train with monsters

Marcel the grind king

Attempting a 2kg PR on my lowbar squat.
Probably gonna try maxing out the Snatch as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=YubciKo7vBs

Deadlifts up to x8 @9
Slingshot Bench up to x6 @9
Front Squat, 12 minutes to do AMRAP with 225-245lb depending on how I feel

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDFXTbjEJY

Should be a p fun session

>lifting to slow music

>how much do you weigh, 66kg?
>I'm 83kg
>oh, you don't loose 83kg
th-thanks.

r u me

Look*

>not lifting to chill music

youtube.com/watch?v=4obWMN3zuKQ&list=PLA20HgBAhRz-k_k5NdW4HcnmzedPk9-iE

damn, I completely forgot afi even existed, this is still my favorite song from them, and their first song I heard youtu.be/jMxU2ToSunY

>not lifting to weeb music

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

>ever making it

@36936550
f-f-f-filtered

joe?

@36936564
'no'

islet?

No that's my chilling music

My training music is
youtube.com/watch?v=1g_UHV42jOA
youtube.com/watch?v=C0-tsSCo1i8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9ETe1ojnc

No but consider yourself on the list.

I went to see them waaaaaaay back in ,07 with my gf and her dad, it was a great concert and they've remained one of my favorite bands since then, even if some of their material is meh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9ETe1ojnc

>lifting music

Id drop the bar on my neck from laughing too much, those jap screams at the beginning are too much

@36936593
dont ever fucking respond to me again

Bench Press (w/ 15kg chains) ~67%x3x5
Bench Press ~67%x3x5
Bench Press, 1 board ~67%x2x5
Bench Press, 1 board ~67%x1x10

Last set with chains felt was @8, but mostly due to a really weird attempt to continuously TnG. Board sets were laughably easy. Can't even place the first two sets on the RPE scale.

Good day good people of /plg/.

For many years powerlifting has been a passion of mine. I'm mediocre (93kgbw, 250kgdl, 200kgbs, 140kgbench) but I train religiously.
Other passions of mine include martial arts and bodybuilding.

Recently I've been hired to work on board a Merchant Marine ship with a 28 days rotation and the gym on board is pic related. Would you guys be so kind as to instruct me in how I should create a program in which I can do powerlifting at home and bodybuilding on board (since the gym doesnt have any barbells, plates, not even dumbbels... only machines). My goal is not to lose too much strength during this 28 days on board and compensate going really hard at home with the powerlifting routine.

I'd appreciate any input. Thank you so much.

Bench.

Trying hard to get a triple at 130kg in - but don't expect it.

I know someone with these exact stats. What's your name?

Anyway, your best bet is probably bodybuilding. Lots of sets, lots of reps, burn the muscle and hope it grows.

Do sheiko
Bench and squat the other people there
Deadlift the entire machines

WIlliam. That's what I'm planning to do. Gonna lose all of my lower back gains tho

lol

foam roll after or before stretching m8s?

between reps

Looks like it has room for a bar, bring one with plates. :^ )

Anyone else here lift to Blind Guardian?
youtube.com/watch?v=1AfNOKQdY-U

Can't, mate. I'm either signing on by choppa or in a van with the rest of the crew, coming from the hotel

currently working through 6x6 front squats

not fun

RIP

nothing compared to my squat program:
%80 1xF (aim for 10 plus)
5x (-minus 2 reps you got on set 1)

Anyone else has this where they can let their shoulders blades get pushed into the bench by the weight of the bar after unracking in the bench?

When I get that shit properly I am really damn strong and when I don't get it set up then it's always extremely unstable reps.

Don't get me wrong, of course I arch and pinch shoulder blades together already, but for some reason letting the bar press them down is mandatory for me.

i think i get what you're talking about. I can never make it happen consciously, but sometimes I feel the weight in my back like you're describing and then the reps are hella clean

>tfw had a power lifting gf and lost her because I am an idiot who never had a gf before

There will probably never be another one..

How can I be less emotional when I'm hungry? I always turn into a teenage girl as soon as I go hungry for more than like half an hour.
I didn't get breakfast or lunch today, and I had to train hungry. I missed a bunch of sets that should have been easy, and I still can't contain how upset I am.

Right, it's really magical - love that shit and try to set it up every time.

anyone tried seated good mornings?

the mid back pump is unreal

apparently strong thoracic erectors take strain off the lumbar

What was the %xrsetsxreps like familia?

>not lifting to slow music

youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

DROP OUT OF LIFE WITH THE BAR IN HAND

FOLLOW THE WEIGHTS TO THE GAINS FILLED LAND

Front squat max (MAX, not daily max), then back off sets at like 85-90%. Failed the max, then failed the second rep of my first back off set and just ragequit.

my hips aren't mobile enough for them, I suspect it's the same flexibility issue that fucks over my conventional deadlift

Oh man, that sucks.

I bet you round these as well

Doing curls right now

What have I become

That's my queue mang, I'm not pressing the bar up, I'm pushing my shoulders through the bench.

It's ok if it's only like every other week or so.

you could try intermittent fasting, I used to do it, and you get used to having an empty stomach for longer and longer
>now I do inadvertent fasting

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

It wasn't even an ambitious attempt. I know it's just because I was (am) starving, but I HATE missing lifts.

EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY

Yeah but I do them with sub 60kg

>because I do them as a stretch

now you're curling, tomorrow you'll do some pek dek, and before you know it you're naked only wearing a thong with no body hair, a spray tan and all oiled up. I warned you breh

IN THE END

I used to do that (with good results), but I haven't for a while, and I almost always eat before lifting, even with the fasting.

Associate that feeling with the mechanism of the body burning fat for energy. You're not hungry, you're getting ripped.

Or just grab a snickers.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTPJYZLD6L8

the whole point of doing them seated is to hit the upper back of course im rounding, id do them standing if i wanted to keep my arch

im just doing 60 for sets of 10 atm

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Okay Jimmy

Sounds like there have been worse situations. What's my sexual orientation in this future and how much money will I have made doing g4p at this point?

You joke, but that's exactly how it is. Which I guess makes it funnier, but I do want to improve it.

Lmao. Do you round in bed too? How can you satisfy a woman with a rounded Dick?

Do some sprints. Not for cardio but for power. That should help you keep some of your strenth and power. You'd probably get close to high-30 vertical jump with you stats. Do some deep plyo to keep your CNS efficiency. Do some unilateral work. Shouldn't be a problenm, just get a little creative.

Upper body is easier though. Just find some ways to make the movements weighted.

I'M LIKE

I'M LIKE

I'M LIKE

I'M LIKE

I'M LIKE

LIKE A

>using free weights on a ship
Good way to behead yourself desu

OWG didn't reply so I'm gonna ask you guys. Please respond.

Can I get a quick form check on my squat? I've lost my squat mojo and I keep missing weights I've easily repped before and I don't know what's going on. My other lifts are still going up.
youtube.com/watch?v=0xy7rpNuwoc
I see in the video I clearly could have kept pushing, but I'd already failed miserably on the set before and my head wasn't in the game I guess. I know my ankle collapses in which is a thing I'm trying to fix. Valgus bugs me, especially on higher weights.
Maybe I should switch to low bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5Vpo2Oruto
How the fuck is fat Dan so explosive in his deadlifts? Every time I see this guy pull I get jelly af as the bottom of my lift is terrible

lonelypl when is your next skills test

What weight are you working with, brah? Are you cutting? Bulking?

Try getting a hold of some pepitas. 80 of them little ladies are 100 calories, 5 g proteĆ­nas, and the fats in pumpkins have been shown to dramatically improve hair quality over time.

He could do deadlifts and hacksquats fine.

You squat 2pl8 friend. Just keep lifting and watch form videos.

Metrosexual, and a lot

if i were making a powerbuilding 5 day program, with each day dedicated to one of the big 5 lifts with accessory hypertrophy work, could i make gains practicing a lift once per week?

Maxed out at 127.5kg triples, didn't even test 130.

Kind of sad but understandable.

Your form looks good to me, bro. It just sounds like you're in a rut. How often do you squat? Maybe try adding in some paused work (5x3/6x4 @80-90%) to get down the mechanics of getting out of the hole.

>paused squats at sub 2pl8
L
O
L

The dude looks tall, and it seems like his weakness is when he's coming out of the hole. He's moving some 225 pounds so he could use 185-205 for his paused work - not far behind what his working weight is.

Also, EAT MORE.

I dunno cuz I skipped the last one when I was cutting so it's gonna be a while

What's the point. Just squat more and adopt a better attitude (try harder)
It's the shit truth

Hi loneliest powerlifter. It's me

It's lonely penislicker .. The PL is for penislicker

Just do the other lift as volume on those days.

Example:

Squat intensity with deadlift volume
Bench intensity with ohp volume
deadlift intensity with squat ovlume
ohp intensity with bench volume
and whatever the hell the fifth lift is

there are examples of such routines here fitsticky.com/texas-method

norse aint here bud srry

hey dude who's this

Please don't tell people what to do but instead suggest it.

Of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=zjAxCx95mO8

Me, your friend.

How many Haack memers are there.