Seeing your dick for the first time

This is a question for former fatties to answer:
How much bigger did your dick look when you got lean?
Post stats

bout three fiddy

Great post

One time during puberty my dick went back inside as though it became a pussy for about a week, I think i told my mom what was happening to me and she just laughed at me. I was a big guy at the time, now I can see it but can also see ill be always destined as a grower, not a shower.

Still a fatty , went from 365 to 315 , shits getting bigger. My whole motivation. Looks like I have a 5 incher but when dick fat pulled back its a solid 6.5 inches , 7 on a good day.

>y dick went back inside as though it became a pussy for about a week
Your either exaggerating or you have a very unusual problem.
>grower not a shower
This meme needs to end no one's dick is near full size as it is when you've got wood. My girth is all over the place, only thing I care about is size hard which is a little under 6' and half'.
Good enough for me.

My dick looks fine at 210 pounds or so. But when I get down to 175 I'm wondering if my girth will go up now that I don't have a big gut overhanging.

Not exagerating, my benis is 1in flacid, ~5in erect. I remember crying and trying to tug it out of the fat hole it made.

i have a bout a 1inch gunt. So when I get to goal weight my erection will be 7.3 inches

Why even lift in this case
If losing my gut adds an inch to my dick I'll be the same or a little over.
It'd be nice if it worked like that.

SATANIC QUADS

thats gotta be fun to lick

> I was a big guy at the time

for her

Because I still fucked more girls than the majority of fit when my chode is hard.

what the FUCK

The skin above, in and around my groin became loose and saggy.

While flaccid, I have no visible length. Erect length is roughly 2 inches while standing up, a bit over 3 laying down.

The best day of my life will be when I no longer desire sex, since I don't think getting the skin removed will do much of anything.

TFW when I lose weight I'll gain another 1/2 inch pushing me to 7+

>she just laughed at me
I take it you turned out to be a beta cuck sissy or a full blown homosexual(that once was straight).

Getting emasculated like this by women will turn guys gay. Hilarious.

Nobody respects a little dick man. Lil dick men are not real men.

So are we just going to all ignore this fucking pic

that's amazing

Peek-a-boo

I have no experience with this sience I'm 250 at my heaviest and 210 at tip top shape. I started lifting again after a long hiatus. A little after I started I was getting the first of my biweekly bjs, and it felt amazing and my dick was engorged and veiny as fuck, way more than usual, rock hard too.
I have never in recent memory had this happened to me. It's been a month and I can't get this way again. I'm confused fit, wtf happened? Anyone knows? Elections are back to normal, I want my dick to go super sayayin again!!

Erections*

Was 4in hard at 190lbs and looked like a nub soft.

After dropping to 168 it was like 6in hard and actually hung when flaccid.

My ex who dated me once when I was 190 and again after the weight-loss said she noticed it got way bigger.

Still trying to get down to like 140 since that's about 15% body fat.

This isn't your belly-button...

>Manlet detected

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU A NEGATIVE INCH

Yeah, or it turns them to husks. I had to go the gay way. Only way to still keep breathing.

How do you piss? Do you piss on your nuts?

JUST

I thought I was looking at a belly button

my best guess

WHAT THE FUCK

>140
>15% body fat
Hahahah what?

Testosterone spike caused the initial lot of mega boners.
Do kegels.

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

my fukin sides

hey man serious question did you ever figure it out? sometimes my ball goes inside my body. It only happens when i am screwing really hard though. still frighting to look sound and see a sack half empty. what causes it

Your girth won't go up

it normally happens when you are a kid as the pubic region is still soft and you can put both balls up and a dick too as there is a gap there, for most this seals up as they grow up which sometimes can mean thing get...stuck up there, but some people it can remain open n such all their life it's a genetics really
that's all I know on it, try asking your doc bro

>weight 220 lbs
>4 in
>weight 165 lbs
>6 in
Feels good

>white

why am i not surprised

whites are small

I'm going to do some research on this shit. I mean, my girl commented on the feel when I filled up her mouth, I may need test boost or something because my hardest, like painfully rock hard Erections are not getting as big as that time.

I lost 50lbs, went from 5.5" to about 6.3"

Forgot to say weights, start 250 currently 200

120 lbs, 7,5 inches
150 lbs now , 7.5 inches

How to measure girth? I can't fit in toilet rolls nearly enough

My left ball does that too. I think it's an evolutionary step to prevent ball damage from slamming it against things. One ball safe, one ball in the heat of the battle.

you take a tape measure and wrap it around your dick. are you retarded?

Pretty good actually, when you really lean down, you lose fat on your pubic bone and it makes your dick look longer.

fake and

thanks brah, saving for my cock folder

I guess all the blood rushed to muh dick in that moment and I didn't think to wrap a thin piece of metal around my cock

Thanks chief

why does god punish you so?

If that's not motivation to lose weight, I don't know what is.

Found the nigger

How is this real.

>muh genetics

Isn't that a medical condition? Why isn't the cockhead bulging and the shaft looks bloated?

That's a fucking baby arm

How about this?

Just girthy, that's all.

so? you whites are still dumb. look at your own pic. fucked up dick white fag

can you have sex or is it too big

If only they could meld cocks

Probably sitting down like the girl he is

Why don't you go suck your mom's cock?

lol still posting his own dick

that dick tho

I can only fuck asian girls because of their sideways vaginas

>read the filename

>not surprised a nigger is illerate

You can actually stuff your balls up into your body, kind of next to your penis, even if you are a healthy weight. Sometimes my gf does it to me and makes fun of me for having an empty sack. Hot.

WHAT THE FUCK

itt: white men inferior dick pics

well i'm done

>Use a plastic tape measure
>Wrap a string around your cock, mark the string where it intersects itself, then measure the string
>Use calipers to measure the diameter of your cock then multiply by 3.14

Solving this problem, like your penis, is not hard.

u niggas got some small diczk sheeeit

>my cock folder

I need to know what's happening here.

So basically the clit a small penis and the labia is the schrotum.

>tfw you got to witness a small portion of the cock folder

Yep, it's the secret to pleasuring the clit, just treat it like a dick.

white people are fucked up

These aren't real, are they? How are that this skinny?

>tfw genitalia resemble an infant's femur

Also pop that zit ffs you rancid fuck

Tricks of the trade, sir. Also checked

IT'S NOT A ZIT IT'S MY COCK

>So basically the clit a small penis and the labia is the schrotum.

Yeah pretty much that's how the development splits for a fetus.

>filename

Really bad case of phimosis (however the fuck you spell that) that cut off circulation and made the tissue necrotic, or its a shit ton of smegma.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ugh, the smell...

don't see you posting your cock, fatty

it's badly executed penis enlargement surgery. look at that tiny head.