Help

>Be me
>Growth
>Went to extensive hormone treatments
>18 years old 5`4
>Never went out with a girl
>They all say I have a great face and all that but Im short
>Never get taken seriously even thou other people with same attitude are taken seriously
>Because short
>Starts to search leg lenghting surgery
>Freaking expensive
>Literally hell-like pain
>Starts geting paranoid
>Go to sleep and have a dream about a rabid wolf bitting your leg
>Wakes up on sleep paralysis
>Worst pain I ever had in my fucking life god how it hurts
>Cant scream
>Cant breath
>Image of the foaming wolf bitting leg and pure pain
>Wakes up sore

Im I going insane? What the fuck should I do if I know the reality of being short?

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/rpds/papers/Case_Paxson_Stature_and_Status_JPE.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manlets, when will they learn?

>What the fuck should I do if I know the reality of being short?

Kid, if it weren't your height it would be something else that had you freaked out about yourself.

Everyone except for the rare genetic lottery winner has something that they hate about themselves.

Not gonna lie, you're a fucking manlet and that sucks, but at least you'll make quicker gains than taller guys.

Find yourself a hobbit girl and be happy.

?

If you're below 5' 8 you can't procreate

If you're below 5' 11 your soul ain't going to heaven

Being short definitely sucks. But you can get over it. I know 2 different manlets.

>brother of a really close friend
>5'4
>kind of a sarcastic dick
>not quite napoleon syndrome but close
>doesnt do well with women

>coworker
>5'3, maybe even 5'2
>short italian dude
>fucker looks like an italian ernie or some shit
>very charismatic
>had me laughing the first day i met him
>great convos
>down to earth
>sleeps with a ton of women
>boss (woman) even got a sexual harassment charge against her because she propositioned him

So being a manlet sucks, but if you work on yourself, you can get through it.

I'm 5'9. Average by RL standards, manlet by Veeky Forums standards. I can see how easy tall guys have it, cant imagine being shorter.

what if im 6'4"

If you're 6'4 you get to fuck like a whore

>be me
>6'4", 215lb, 8-10% bf, 18 years old
>everywhere I go
>EVERYWHERE I GO
>woman of all ages look at me with this wierd look on them
>never seen it before, im a social recluse that cant pick up on signals
>fast forward to present
>be 23
>6'4", 215lb, 8% bf, lean
>still a virgin

moral of the story, you can have everything going for you but if you dont capitalize on signals that woman are putting out there that signify they want to fuck your brains out, youll stay forever a virgin.

>a virgin
Kill yourself. You are literally wasting genetics. Shorty over there wants to pop his legs off to be just like you... Sad.

I wake every day and praise god for not making me a manlet. Holy shit. Imagine having life stacked against you like that.

dont worry desu i put an ad out on craigslist last year, and got this really hot hawaiian 'girl' that i fucked. i did some internet snooping on 'her' and turns out shes MTF full transition. so i dont count that

Give me your body so I can make a better use out of it plox

>tfw exactly 5'11".

Feels good mayn.

Post pics faggot otherwise you're s lying fat Manlet

I think I made my decision, I`ll try everything that I can if I dont hook up untill im 23 ill do the surgery and if im unable to do it untill im 26 I`ll just kill myself

like next to a door frame or something?

Has the manlet meme gone too far?

>Im I going insane? What the fuck should I do if I know the reality of being short?

I'm fairly certain everyone goes through their own personal breakdowns in life, i don't know about normies but I sure do, honestly I believe time and adjustment will just make you get used to it, you'll become content as long as you don't look upon your height negatively. I know its almost impossible to forget/ Ignore when you are walking down the street feeling like a kid when you walk past both men women and teenagers. My trick was to just not go outside for a good few months. Probably not good advice but an insight nonetheless.

>Im I going insane?
I was gonna write a whole essay on the way society sets us up with expectations to all be the same protagonist we glamorize ad the "desirable man" especially due to the millennial lifestyle with the huge influence on the media but to sum it up, their are infinite amount of ways to live out your life and people all around the world make livings with their circumstances, which we may deem as negative but they find ways to work around. Anyway maybe the wolf biting pain is foreshadowing the surprise growth spurt of your legs .

>meme

It's not a maymay, its an accurate reflection of height discrimination in society.

Allow me to refer you to a study by princeton on manlets.

>"It has long been recognized that taller adults hold jobs of higher status
and, on average, earn more than other workers."

>"For both men
and women, the relationship is striking: a 1-inch increase in height is
associated on average with a 1.4–2.9 percent increase in weekly earnings
and a 1.0–2.3 percent increase in average hourly earnings"

princeton.edu/rpds/papers/Case_Paxson_Stature_and_Status_JPE.pdf

This is a daily reminder that there are lots of men out there much shorter than you being all around winners while you make excuses and feel sorry for yourself.

No like you obviously must have an ugly ass face if your story is true

You're still young you dumbass 23yo virgin. I lost mine at 20 and when I lost it, I was just meh. Is this it?

Sex's awesome but there's always something better. MY motto is "wanting is greater than having" so once I had sex, I lost the drive until rest day over or something better cometh.

Honestly at 18 your peers are all retarded assholes who haven't learned how to act yet. The girls worth your time don't really start coming out of the woodwork until your early 20s. Quit worrying about your height, it doesn't fucking matter. Get off Veeky Forums if you're letting spiteful memes posted by basement dwellers actually influence your self-worth.

Can confirm my dick's three inches and I haven't had any problems getting girls since highschool.

If everyone walked with the penis on the forehead wouldnt you be fucking discrimineted? I mean the girl dont know it unwil she already wants to go to bed with you

Gotta relax bro. Just get jacked and do you with confidence. The girls will notice your sweet pecs and your givenofucks attitude and will drool over your dick. You'll make it brah.

become the Hand of the King, kill father

Take your lot in life and make the best of it. I'm 4'6" (shitty genetic mutation = proportional dwarfism) and the only real problem I have is reaching cabinets and shit

>nigga afraid of wolves

Even a fuckin chihuahua could kill you with that height brah