Who do you lift for?

Who do you lift for?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-this-moment-i-am-euphoric
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Them

I actually would, those are some juicy titties.

Myself.

>always

That's pretty gay

no u r gay

my rohirrim nigga.

lift for darkseid

Jonathan

DEATH!!!

I lift for Allah.

to look less like a human, and more like a super hero

fuck i wish that yellow around the bat was in the movie i actually think it looks so good on his new costume

i'll know one day

For Yukari.

Man I'm glad I skipped the ayn rand phase and went straight to bukowski.

Yeah! Sophomores RULE!

for him

Your Allah ain't as natty as my jesus

for Ai!

based floof

It's fun being able to guess someone's age by the literature they read

This guy I have a crush on.

Why is Jesus so jacked and natty while holding some sushi on a giant T with some strange inhuman language scrawled beneath him?

T-thanks for lifting for me a-user

>Myself.
The only correct answer

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

THE RED SUN RISES!!!!

>Le busteroondogger cookie man

I lift for myself because I know that I need something to keep me active and happy.

i can tell your face is ugly

At first I started for a qt but then I realized that having a Veeky Forums body meant you had more power as a person. Being physically attractive makes your life easier because people are more likely to be nicer and treat you better. I've been put down by many people in my life, which is probably why I crave for power and strength more than anything, but it is what it is.

The Gods

Kek thats not ayn rand, some random 12 year old redditor a couple years ago posted that thinking he was hot shit cause he was atheist and didn't need god or some bullshit.

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden!

lmao same person here, I literally typed the first few words into google and this shit is on Knowyourmeme knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-this-moment-i-am-euphoric

for you

>Not answering simply "Darkside is."

You are a fuck up of unbelievably magnitude.

Photoshop or cosplay

Nice ass.

No homo.

I lift so I can cum inside high test asians one day

>high test asians

Don't mind if I do

Yeah but it's literally a picture of ayn rand. Everyone knows she didn't say that the misquote is the joke you fucking mong.

I hope you don't read ayn rand.

I wish I did that my ayn rand phase was particularly bad

Amen brother

God*

I lift for Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the seventh legion, defender of holy Terra and most favoured son of the immortal God-Emperor of mankind

I still havent found me a god/goddess to lift for.

One of these days I will.

At least you didn't go through a William S Burroughs phase...

Rogal is great, but Sanguinius is the best.

For my son, hes not even concieved but I want to be a better dad than my dad was to me.
For my dad, because I hope hes looking down on me and is proud of me.
For mself, because it's something I always wanted to do but was too beta to do it in high school so I just made fun of the "fags" who did it to make myself feel better.
And for girls because I love fucking chicks.

I lift for her

Sanguinius was a bro, I'll give you that.

very cool jew dude 10/10

I lift for these repeating digits
>checkem

I lift for her.

Underrated post

the bros on the 'ch0n

my beautiful rock and roll goddess.

for them

>most favoured son of the immortal God-Emperor of mankind

Horus was the most favoured

>tfw I legit thought of this scene while benching the other day and hit a PB

To have some like her one day

The prospect of having someone like Christ-Chan as a gf keeps me going through life.

It's one of like the 5 that keep me going.
I will find her, and you will find your's.

Jesus fucking Christ...

This... This is the future...
This is what GoT would look like if it was made in 20 years...

God help us all

May God bless you, user.

>This... This is the future...

looks bright doesn't it

You too user

Daenerys of House Lardaryen, the First of Her Weight, Queen of the Ambulocetus, Mother of the Landwhales, Breaker of Fast Food Chains

lmao, that's GoT right now

what happens to tyrion lannister?

he finally learns

This one?

all the female actors are getting fatter and fatter for some stupid fucking reason

Ok, that was horrifying.

>all females are getting fatter and fatter
Ftfy

So can you not wait to blow up?

>all this low test

I fuck the shit out of bbw dany

Dude.
This is the cringiest shit ever

No user, don't be facetious. We lift for out Lord and savior Jesus Christ, the father of mankind

sorry, but the truth will be revealed to you only if you give your local Scientology church about 200 grand. Become one with Xenu and greater glory will be given unto thee.

>Dorn

young girls

I LIFT FOR HIS HOLINESS
DEUS VULT

So I can sire som bastards before the feds get me

Surprised no one has said this yet

Haha, I play VIIth legion too. It's hilarious going to nerd centrals (you know those overly large comic book stores with the rows of gaming tables in the back) on Friday nights. Being far and away the fittest guy there makes it hilarious. Some guys don't give a fuck, some are legitimately interested in changing their health, some are bitter and form cliques that specifically don't include you. The best are the nerd girls (cute or ugly, doesn't matter) that always find a way to make their presence known to you.

BTW. Dorn was the best. Should have been Warmaster. Perfectly loyal. As strategically genius as Horus. Resolutely in the right... always. .Didn't give two fucks if anyone cared or complained that he was in the right. The one time he was in the wrong, he was humble about it (the whole post heresy iron cage Guilliman potentially civil war thing). Literally the perfect soldier to finish conquering the Galaxy. Besides, the VIIth are space Prussians.

I do it for Him

I know that nerd store feel, just replace 40k with DnD.