University thread?

University thread?

incoming freshman. best dining hall here?

Friendly reminder that if you attend University in Australia and it's not:
>ANU
>University of Melbourne
>University of Sydney

Drop out - your degree is worthless.

is ok school si si

See above.

Thanks.

Good luck with that undergrad degree in engineering, law or anything else useful from Melbourne.

now fight

Sophomore in Building Construction represent

Leaf bro reporting in

noice

University of Florida. Stop wearing meme shirts you faggots.

Holy shit I have never seen a fellow Highlander

Culture creator reporting

B-bison?

Ikr?

Too many hbb, so horny can't study for finals.

I see so many bros at gmu that wants to scream out fit memes.

Do it and make me laugh.

awww a shooting star, how cute

Ayyyy it's me.
Shame I never go to the on campus gyms tho.
Im a commuter who goes to my local gym

I commute but thanks to my schedule, I get to use their gyms.

Slowly went from RAC to AFC.

AFC eye candy is just out of this world.

Anyone?

Yeah the AFC is dank.
Im planning on joining the powerlifting club next semester just to have something to do. Do you know if it's any good?

No clue but gl. Maybe get some cell tech through them

Nice to see some fellow UC-brahs here. What are your gyms like?

UCLA. very busy at peak hours, but pretty nice. they just built a new, smaller (but less busy) gym for the residential students. no complaints. food here kicks ass, so bulking is always easy

how's the gym like? when's it busiest

grad student heaven

>they just built a new, smaller (but less busy) gym for the residential students

Wish they would do something like that here. Our gym isn't huge and they let people from throughout the nearby community come in if they can pay. It's crowded from 8-close most days. Getting some people into another gym would help a lot.

Same on the food though, I've been eating at a caloric surplus for the first time in my life.

Incoming Freshman here
What should I expect?

wassup UC senpai

transferring soon, pls give me dorm tips friends I want to be #1 cool guy on campus

Awwwww shit nigga

I didn't even know people from my area browsed Veeky Forums

I'm going to CSUSB in the fall, I'm finishing up at Crafton.

And awwwwww shit nigga UCR what up

Incoming freshman. Go banana Slugs.

yo yo husky rep

amazing

enjoy it

sup fellow highlander?

What's good my fellow UC bros?

ayy nigga what dorm you living in

yeah, i toured your campus when i was looking at colleges. it's not bad, tbhq

transferring to ucla or ucsc?

Fuck I wish I could've gone to sb, I visited my bro for deltopia and it was sensory babe overload. you better be slaying it over there for me user

ucsc, I've been to ucla to visit friends, you're a lucky duck man that's a nice school

Any specifics?
I'm from SA so not too far from home but I'm really looking forward to the music scene in Austin, the 210 is trash compared to it

Highschool GPA and SAT score?
Also race

>Fuck I wish I could've gone to sb, I visited my bro for deltopia and it was sensory babe overload. you better be slaying it over there for me user

Honestly this place is whatever, yeah we have hot and desperate sluts, but the nightlife sucks and the police have cracked down hard since the Supreme Gentleman incident, I wished I tried harder and got into UCLA.

I was going to go to UCSB until I realized how fucking gay it was.

I mean, yeah, the parties and stuff are cool.

But that place is seriously just infested with druggies, rich kids on acid and cocaine, homeless people, STDs, and faggots.

Plus, it's dirty as fuck. No one takes care of themselves there and everyone smells like shit.

Lived there for seven months and moved because I was tired of it.

yeah man, i'm happy with it. congrats on your transfer. university life is fucking prime for gains

university admissions these days are a fuckin crapshoot man, don't worry about it

First for Cornell

damn back to back with the sb negativity train. I can definitely see how the insane party scene can get old. The babes though, THE BABES!!!!! Plus the weather is nice too and it's a good school.

Thanks man! I'm planning on joining the rugby club because fuck frats and ucsc greek life is shit anyways. I need to make the most of the next 2 years

>Thanks man! I'm planning on joining the rugby club because fuck frats and ucsc greek life is shit anyways. I need to make the most of the next 2 years

Fuck yeah man, Rugby is the shit, I play for UCSB and its fun as fuck, plus the rugby club socials are always go off, so you're set my man.

Transferring to UIC this fall

Don't get me wrong, SB has AMAZING weather.

It's really hard to explain why it is a bad place to live desu senpai.

Babes are everywhere, brah. The babes there are just sluttier and shit.

Again, SB's population in a nutshell:
>fag stoners
>spoiled rich kids
>frat fags
>sorority bitches
>homelessness
>skater fags
>dirtiness
>parties
>dickhead police officers
>supreme gentlemen

tbqh familia, it's just overrated. only immature fucks really find that place entertaining.

That's why there is such a high drop out rate, too. Mommy and daddy pay for them to go to school there but all they do is party and pay no attention to academics.

Not sure yet. My friend told me put down College 9 or 10 cuz hes tight with the RA's

Ayy

Bro what is there to do in UCSC other than smoke? I am really regretting not going to UCSB after seeing ImSchmacked's Deltopia weekend videos.

Anyone go to UBC or Reed? How are they? thanks

Hey UC brehs.
I'm planning to apply this year to transfer to any of these: UCSD, UCR, UCLA for chem engineering.
I'm a foreigner and I don't know all the nuances of american higher education system. Does the 'prestige' matter for undergrad? Should I go for the financially easiest school and then try to get into more prestigious grad school?

Who else /Minnesota/ here?

If you are trying to get into grad school, no one will give a fuck where u went for undergrad after you graduate.

graduated a couple years ago yeah
uni gym is sweet

UBC=University of a Billion Chinese
Have fun with the unassimilated Asians who only study and cook and eat rice and sushi and shit together and do nothing else.
Don't know anything about Reed.

>no one will give a fuck where u went for undergrad after you graduate

This is true after you graduate grad school. But when trying to get into grad school, prestige does matter, if only a little. Assisting in research matters more and interesting research is probably going to be easier to find at a more prestigious school. Sorta depends on your major though.

waltham represent!

still worth going tho? I'll prob just ignore the foreign students so won't really affect me

know a couple bros that go to Reed, pretty academic school with an interesting student body. lot of sjws tho

Yep fellow gopher here. The rec center is pretty neat.

Aka every college campus ever.

I love it Wish there was a little less space dedicated to the fatties and their do-nothing-cycles but that's whatever.

Depends what you take. I hear the Forestry dep is cool but everything else is meh. Also: Say goodbye to your gains living in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

>$900 for a room
>welcome to Hongcouver

Got accepted into Alabama yesterday. Skellington here looking to bulk during the summer before college.

Oh, hey guys. And the rec is a nice place. You guys use the new part or North gym?

transferring here in the fall

hope it will be fun, an user here the other day said the rec center is sweet

I guess I can rep southern Ontario

The new part, I feel like there are way more chicks there.

Burnetts vodka is Chico water FYI. Don't sacrifice ur gains for the booze and bitches.

Any of my fellow Coogs on here?

BOSTON
O
S
T
O
N

you think I will make friends while dorming at Sutter? I'm not gonna know anyone coming to Chico

I wanna party

u from alaska

can't i just stay in dorms for cheaper?

Fuck yeah man, I'm excited everything I hear about rugby has been positive. As long as I don't break my spine I think I'll be happy.

I'm not there yet but I'm from the area, and there's lots of shit to do it's just a lot more laid back than sb or chico or other college towns. The greek life sucks, and there's no centralized student housing like in sb so you won't have entire blocks full of college kids going ham, but seeing posts like it seems like it's probably a good thing in the long run.

I'm going to try and make the most of it, join some clubs, hopefully not get my shit pushed in at rugby, and have fun.

I thought chico water was rolling rock

No other Europoors here?

Waiting time can be up to like 7-8 minutes, it's honestly not that bad

Back again
I forgot to ask this last thread but how is transfer cluster? any tips for dealing with roomates and people there? Hows the vidya club there? I'm definetly sign up for oly lifting club but is the vidya club filled with autistic /v/irgins neckbeards that play smash all the time or some good bros cause i might bring some of my /vr/ consoles and maybe have some DOA 3 and Dreamcast tourneys?

Everyone that helped me last time, thanks I took all the stuff into consideration.
Also where is the best people to tailgate with?

UmeƄ, baby.

Your college life will depend on your major.

Go to games, they're super fun.
Don't go to Greg during peak hours, ever.
Join orgs

What's Gucci nigga

Hope you don't get shot or robbed senpai

dubs or trips

transferring from UVIC this september

Its nice because its a more "better" school and I save money by living with my parents.

How much did you get for financial aid?
Swear to god man my EFC is 14.5k and they haven't given me my aid yet because i have to verify my citizenship.

What's ur EFC?

Idk I can't see what I got yet because I have to finish my residency confirmation forms first.

was efc how much your family can contribute or is that how much aid you get?