What is Veeky Forumss stance on using pot?

What is Veeky Forumss stance on using pot?

dont do it on a cut or you'll fuck it up

Smoke weed everday

better than drinking. want gain any weight

zer000000 caloriesss

it's for losers and degenerates, but since you are considering it, you are a degenerate so just spark it up because you are destined for a life of substance addiction

Faggy

Great for bulking and general relaxation

my gf and i broke up in january, i thought i'd be better off getting high vs drinking to anesthetize the pain so I bought 4g.
put on 20 pounds in a month without even trying.
>shoulda drank.

Overrated. Had ppl hype too me how godly this shit is. and all I did was get hungry and be stuck in my head for couple hours.while feeling unproductive as shit

Not to mention having to always wait hours to get the stupid dealer to pick up and let you come over and pay him.

Friend of mine is addicted to shit. but for me it's too much hassle for the shit reward

I don't really enjoy it.

>When people say it has no side effects
Brb 0 productivity
Brb wanting to eat a fuckload
Brb only talk about weed with people
Brb smell like shit
Brb degenerate loser who has nothing else to do

Don't do it, it's for fucking losers.
Note: I'm talking about the people who smoke regularly, not the person that wants to spark a J to watch a funny movie on very rare occasion.

Go back to misc you fucking retarded autist.

Hmm, yeah okay I'm the 'retarded autist' because I wanna be productive with my day-to-day life.

Thanks mate. Go smoke another bowl you welfare ridden loser

Fine if used in moderation. Helpful on a bulk if you need help getting enough calories. Useful when dealing with soreness and recovering. Great if you're at a party and don't want to drink.

Don't use on a cut or if you have problems with motivation or self control

It's called discipline. I get high everyday and I still can control my urges to eat. My cut is going smoothly.

>I'm the 'retarded autist' because I wanna be productive with my day-to-day life.

>posts on misc and Veeky Forums
>I want a le productive with my day-to-day life

You're not fooling anyone but yourself you autist. Now go back to misc.

I don't post on misc lol.
And I just got back from a class and waiting for my pasta to boil.

Go smoke another bowl and relax broooooo

Behold, we have a paragon of virtue in our midst!

What brings you to our humble Macedonian goat riding forum?

Literally only something 15-22 tear olds do.

Grow up or at least do something fun, like meth.

>Brb 0 productivity
>Brb wanting to eat a fuckload
>Brb only talk about weed with people
>Brb smell like shit
>Brb degenerate loser who has nothing else to do

>I don't post on misc

kek

Found the autist

as long as you arent spending a ridiculous amount of money on it it's great. i smoke 2 to 4 times a week usually, makes bulking a little easier but i dont have any trouble cutting either. heavily prefer it to alcohol

So I need to post on the misc and smoke weed to be cool?

Stay virgin m9

kek

Do you know how obvious it is that you're an outcast with no social skills and an underage faggot? Please stop posting for your own sake and for the sake of those around you you're embarrassing yourself.

4 grams lasted you a whole month?

damn potheads are so fiesty
calm down bro

>welfare ridden

I'm 21 lol and would put $100 that I have more of a social life than you.

super fun but don't use before bed, it fucks up your sleep.

yeah, i don't smoke that much. full time job, joint custody of a kiddo.

>Stay virgin m9

Your misc is showing, autist.

Oh look, we have a 10k a day CEO here.

So calling someone a virgin originated from the misc? Nice logic there mate.

Go smoke another bowl, you're not thinking straight xd

That kind of statement really undermines your argument. People with an active social life don't go around trying to prove it to random online shitbirds

OP Here. What you said has helped me. Thank you.

Not at all, just saying I have more a social life than the person I was referring to.

If you're that person, nice response, lol.

No, that wasn't my point "mate". You should honestly just go back to the contaminated board and never post here again.

Nah you need to realize that not everyone has the same viewpoints as you, and you need to realize how childish it is to look down on people you don't agree with. Plenty of people smoke weed every day and don't waste their lives typing on Veeky Forums, so I'd venture to say there are very many more productive smokers than you are. You're just insecure so you need a way to feel better than them desu, grow up dude.

Nothing wrong with calling out degenerate losers for having little to none social life on Veeky Forums.

Pretty funny if you ask me

>I'm 21
>says lol

That's a good joke, I'll take that $100 in the form of chicken tendies Mr. Autismo. And the anime club at the YMCA doesn't count as a social life.

>having 100 dollars means you have a social life

Wow, so it's true what they say. Misc is full of legit social rejects who have no concept of proper social interaction.

Alright, well that post was for OP, and he responded to me saying it helped him.

So I guess it worked? Try again next time mate.

Nah thanks, making you losers upset for having no goals or ambitions in life is pretty amusing xd.

Nothing wrong with saying lol, lol.

When did I say that having $100 meant that I have a social life? I just said I'd put that amount on it. He already gets enough money from the government through welfare, the lazy bum.

How did you not understand that? Are you that stupid?

4g of weed doesn't make you hungry enough to gain 20 lbs. 5 lbs per gram lmao I wish I could eat like that.

That's what's funny, his statement undermines his argument.

If you smoke more than once a month you are worthless degenerate subhuman filth. If you happen to smoke some at the occasional big time party, it's forgivable. Doing it regularly puts you in the same class as the average nigger.

it stops being cool once you graduate from high school

I'm cutting down. I used to smoke an oz a week, but now it's 7g a month.

Still love smoking socially. And it feels so good after a hard workout.

>Thinks people smoke weed because it's cool

opinion discarded

KYS

vape weed every day

>my life is so miserable I rely on weed

not it stops looking cool, it stops being cool, i.e., it stops being enjoyable to sit around and do nothing but smoke weed all day. Once you graduate you'll see what I mean user kun

just get too high to go make food, it's ez bruh. Plus I've never really been a person that gets the munchies and I smoke almost everyday. Currently down 20lbs on a cut smoking everyday

Don't do it myself, don't care if others do it, but don't blab about it like a faggy high school kid

>When did I say that having $100 meant that I have a social life?

You bet $100 dollars that you had a social life. Do you not understand how betting works?

>I have $100 dollars, what I believe to be a considerable sum, and I will forfeit this considerable sum if it is determined that you have more of a social life than me.

You are saying that the $100 dollars you put up backs up your statement that you have a bigger social life than user. Your $100 dollars means you have a social life, unless you are bluffing. A person with an active social life should understand how betting works.

I got on medical weed shit for muscle inflammation issues in my elbows, neck and foot. It's helped better than anything else I've tried which is odd. I can lift to my full potential again.

Bare in mind that what he said isn't entirely true. It all depends how you do it. I used to smoke bowls every 20 minutes and just lifted and played video games and that was a bad call, but I fixed that to I would do all my school work go to the gym and do everything else I needed in the day and once it hit around 9 I'd get lit as fuck and chill till I fell asleep. You won't smell like shit unless you have poor hygiene otherwise and weed doesn't make you only talk about weed. If you're the kind of person that only talks about weed you'd probably only talk about some other stupid shit all the time if you didn't smoke weed.

I smoke occasionally, when with friends. It's an alternative to getting drunk, and I treat it with respect. I don't expect to be productive while drunk, so I don't expect to be productive while high. I won't drive drunk, so I won't drive high. I wouldn't get drunk before something important, so I won't get high before something important.

Moderation with vices is the way to go.

(I draw the line at weed and alcohol. No other psychadelics, no ectasy, acid, cocaine, anything else. I don't want to get addicted to anything.)

Holy fuck you are autistic.
AHHAHAHAH

B T F O
T
F
O

ofc I smoke weed unless your a cuck you'll realize its no different from coffee or water

>AHHAHAHAH

I've been smoking pot for awhile and I have some buddies that smoke while they work out so here my input.

For myself, it doesn't help me focus when working out. I don't let the hunger get to me and I'm fine with that. It does help relax and help with soreness. I hear that it does contribute to gyno so maybe look into that seeing its just a rumor I heard.

As for my bros, they say it helps them focus when working out, creates somewhat of a tunnel vision for them. Same thing with hunger too, they don't let it consume them. As with anything, moderation. Friend claims it helps him while going for prs as it let's me get past the soreness during the sets.

Hopes this helps

It's... a little different from coffee and water.

I'm not so sure about that. Like with anything, everyone reacts differently to substances. As for myself, I sleep much better when I'm high. I feel incredibly well rested and more productive through out the day if I'm not working or have classes. I would suggest to smoke it when you don't have anything to do for the day or at night, whenever your day is over.

>being this much of a loser

Stop judging what you don't know.

The only people who have the right to judge weed are the people who have experienced it, or have been directly effected by it.

Just because you heard a story about a pothead doing stupid shit, or saw what those stoners did back in high school doesn't give you the position of the sole holders of truth over whether weed is a good or bad thing.

>Just agree to disagree and move on or post some solid Pubmed (not fucking WebMD) article that points to the positives or negatives of cannabis use. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

Smoked pretty often, like 3-5 times a week. Recently decided to give it up for the rest of the year because it just makes you really unproductive. Pic related pretty much sums it up for me. Of you can manage to smoke only once a week or less then power to you, but it's a slippery slope and what may begin as a once a week activity can quickly become 420 blaze it erryday.

I'm scared to death of it. Never tried it. Have friends that say it really isn't a big deal, but I guess I'm a pussy.

Also, legally, I could get in a lot of trouble. And I'm equally terrified of that. Just don't wanna take risks like that.

Where do you live? If you have under an ounce on you in the states (most states) it's not even a misdemeanor.

Georgia. Sucks because I live in a college town, too, and it's everywhere.

It's stupid and makes you look stupid.

I know people are always like:
>m-muh weed makes you SLEEP
>Al-alcohol makes you turn into DUMMY
and so on...

But if you think your everyday weed smoking "stoner" life is normal, well, you might as well put yourself on the same pedestal as severe alcoholics and hard drug addicts.

Nobody in this thread is legitimately condoning its daily use. Are you saying it's stupid and makes you look stupid because other people do smoke it everyday?

I smoke almost everyday, when I get munchies I eat a grapefruit or cook up something like lean 4% fat ground beef with veggies. Not that hard, still more about your mindset before you smoke. If junk food sounded plausible before, then after you'll be finding a way to get it.

asshole

That'll show him.

Didn't read anything in the thread. Just passed by and put in my two cents.

But yeah, smoking it everyday just makes you look like scum desu senpai

hahahaha.
today was a good day.

Fine to use occasionally for recreation, great medicinal properties for a few things, including appetite and sleeping, which could be potential benefits for lifters.
I smoke weed occasionally for fun, though it's a pretty rare occurrence over the last couple of years of my life.
In the past I also used it while I was in grad school to help me sleep when nothing else worked. For that particular medicinal usage I used to just smoke a small bowl from my pipe about a half hour before bed, do some leisure reading, then sleep like a baby.

dumbest thing I've read all day

CBD oil and CBD rich cannabis flower is a great anti inflammatory.

you are absolutely correct

Some of the most successful people I know smoke flower/concentrate as well.. as other drugs several time a day, all in the fraternity who have the highest cumulative gpa on campus
Honors, 4.0, full time job, one even started his own business in college.
It's not the drugs, it's the person and their mindset.

I love to smoke and lift. It brings down my peak strength but it's amazing on volume days. Feels like I can go forever.

Smoked weed everyday for years. Smoke it maybe once a month now with the waifu once the kids are sleeping. Here are my observations regarding marijuana's affect on a healthy life style.

>initially an excellent alternative to heavy binge drinking. No uncomfortable hangover, much less chance of making bad/dangerous decisions, cheaper.
>with repeated and frequent use mental changes are quite noticeable (mostly in retrospect and to observers). Less coherent thought process, though more creative. Impediment on memory. Lack of overall motivation though minor individual tasks may seem more important.
>significantly impeded my ability to resist unhealthy food cravings to the point where, with frequent use, processed and fast food became part of my lifestyle.
>after ~2 years of daily use the high became significantly less enjoyable and turned into more of a maintenance procedure. Addiction/dependence clear.
>with much less frequent usage the insightful and pleasant euphoria of the high returns.
>with a consistently healthy lifestyle it is easy to ignore cravings for unhealthy food
>crazy good for the occasional relief of DOMS

Weed is great for reminding you how good your life is, but only if you've made a good life for yourself.

I'm not a fan. I used to smoke often but it made me hungry and lazy as fuck. It made me feel O.K. living a mediocre - not pointless, but almost pointless - life. Now when I smoke, it makes me paranoid and I typically get stuck from smoking even the smallest amount, so I do other things that are much more productive than sit around and smoke pot.

Keep in mind though, your mileage may vary and you may have a completely different experience than I did. I know plenty of well functioning stoners (CEO of the company I work for, a friend who's a lawyer, etc) who live a healthy lifestyle, FROM THE SURFACE. I'm not them, but from an outsiders perspective everything is working out for them and they're completely focused and goal oriented. I was the exact opposite smoking up on the daily for years. It just detracted so much from me that I had to stop, else I'd be in the same shitty spot I was 3 years ago.

OP - You should try smoking up at night for a month and see how you feel after that month. If you like it, keep smoking. if you don't like it, stop smoking. Figure it out for yourself, but above is my experience and it doesn't have a place in my life.