Should I cheat on my GF Veeky Forums?

Should I cheat on my GF Veeky Forums?

>in a relationship for almost a year
> she's gained 30+ pounds
> refuses to do the work to lose the weight, just bitches about being fat
> have banging bitches fuckin Myron Biggs all day
>I'm not happy with her anymore

So dubs decides if I cheat, if no, how do I break up with her without seeming like a dick?

its time to fucking leave m9.

You will seem like a dick in this situation no matter what. Just say you don't feel the same way anymore/aren't attracted to her anymore.

stay and sneak shit into her food so she gets super fat and then dump her lmao

>how do I break up with her without seeming like a dick
break up with her before you have sex with other people faggot.

Just tell her the truth user, exactly what you just vented to us. Golden rule, if you were being broken up with, how would you want it to go. This way you can go to plow town guilt free

just break up with her
you've been dating her for less than a year it's not that serious mate

Depends on how much you respect her. If you actually care tell her she's fat and then if u hate her or she's wronged u duck her cheat on her do u got a backup bitch tho?

>should I cheat

why are you even dating in the first place

btw how did she gain 30+pounds in less than a year?
did she break her legs?

The problem is she has this delusion of thinking we're getting married someday, and I fuckin helped it along mistakenly back when she was still fit.
And yeah m8 I have a full 2nd string of back up bitches.
By being fucking fat af and eating like shit on my dime and not fuckin working out. She just sits around and watches Netflix and eats when I'm not there.

Make her get super fat then when she's 500lbs dump her and tell her she disgusts you right to her fat face.

>leaving it up to dubs

just leave her you pussy.

if dubs, an hero

>By being fucking fat af and eating like shit on my dime and not fuckin working out. She just sits around and watches Netflix and eats when I'm not there.

How about breaking up with her because she takes you for granted and seems to show you very little gratitude for basically taking care of her like she's your kid. You don't want a dependapotamus.

>The problem is she has this delusion of thinking we're getting married someday, and I fuckin helped it along mistakenly back when she was still fit.
ah i've been in that situation before. regardless, you still just have to break up with her mate. tell her you wanna go on a break for a few weeks coz you need some time to yourself and just never get back together

also learn your lesson, NEVER make future plans with a girl until you're ABSOLUTELY certain. we've all been there though champ you'll be sweet

Ay Marin

break up with her now you fucking future psychopath

don't be a piece of shit scumbag

>dependapotamus

> cheating
> not being a dick
Better to be a dick with the balls to break up than a pussy who can't handle confrontation

Dubs say cheat

Just leave her ya big pussy

Why cheat though?

Just break up with her desu senpai.

Cheating just makes you look like the bad guy. So you could just frame her, too. It'll make her look like the bad guy and you're the innocent one with an easy, one way ticket to singleville.

let her catch you wanking off to old, thin pictures of her

It's not cheating if you dump her.

When you do break up with her, don't tell her the truth. She knows why, but her ego can't take it. Just make up some sob story about how you're going thru severe depression and that you can't really handle life right now.

Pity/disgust will kill any desire she had for you, she won't like you anymore, and easy breakup is over with. The best way to make a girl not like you is to show weakness. So do so while you breakup with her, and she'll act like the breakup was her idea and be excited to free.

No one realises the question of cheating is not so he can stay with her, but so he can hurt her more than just breaking up with her.

OP lookin' to crush someone, not just an out. Don't be a faggot OP, too many people drag other people down in this world, you don't need to add to that. Just tell her why you don't want to date her anymore, and move the fuck on you fucking wannabe sociopath.

you shouldnt cheat, just fucking leave the pig

Pretty fucking gay desu senpai. Honesty is great. 'I'm not attracted to you since you're gaining all this weight. Good luck with that, I'm gonna go find girls I want to dick down, deuces yo' it's great, it would feel good, and help her get back on track.

Bro if you are considering cheating might as well just break up unless you realm liker her personality which I don't think is the case otherwise you wouldn't seriously think about cheating on her

This

What's wrong with cheating on her? Women keep men happy, young and the wife gets the benefits of a man that still wants to be attractive to women instead of becoming comfortable and fat like ops gf.

I'm not advocating anything, just curious why so many are against it.

AIDS

You just blew my mind, but humans naturally search for monogamy in a relationship idk why we evolved that way but we did

Rolling for cheating. Fucking cheat already OP you fucking faggot

rolling for this

do her a favor and break up you lowlife.

jesus christ the generalization in this post could not be any more retarded.

how are all of you people this stupid? it's not even summer yet.

we didn't 'evolve' that way. in the past only around 30% of men passed on their genetics, whilst 70% of females were able to pass on theirs. it's because one male had multiple partners, and the betas got left out. so eventually the betas revolted and marriage was invented so they could have a semen demon to themselves.

cheat her and break up with her
or break up with her and then fuck everybody
or even talk to her and tell you're not happy with her anymopre, then break upw ith her and fuck everyone

i learned that dating in the earlies 20's is bait, worst choice ever, you're loosing your prime years with a girl that won't be with you forever.
unless you are sure that she is the one, don't waste your time

there is literally nothing wrong with cheating

DTB - Dump That Bitch

you know what i don't even have anything clever to say to you

just kill yourself, honestly

Why cheat?

Just break up with the fat whore.

Don't be a cheating D bag OP

just tell her you are unhappy with your life, and that you need some time alone to figure things out

don't be an idiot and tell her the truth

Checked

user, please don't cheat - break up with her.

I cheated on my last girlfriend for the first time in my life, and can honestly say that -apart from the time spent with the cheatgirl- I hated myself and my life was miserable and my ex did not deserve the way I was treating her.

Please don't cheat. It's not good for anyone, including yourself.

Why do you care if you seem like dick? If shes fat leave her, you didnt date a fat bitch so if shes got fat and refuses to change tell its time to leave.

cheat u dumb faggot

Cheat, but make sure she doesn't find out.

Also, after cheating on her, consider breaking up. If you're fucking other girls or even making out with them it's because you do not love her.

Cheat on her OP. There is no point in assessing the situation with a moral compass when the significance of ending the relationship in the honorable way will be utterly lost on a woman. They are not a species capable of recognizing or understanding gestures of integrity and moral character. It is like saying please and thank you and sir to a toddler - no, a monkey, because even a toddler will learn to mirror your behavior eventually.

You'll seem like a dick no matter what so might as well get it over with if you don't like her.

BUT if you do actually like her aside from her sluggish behavior, then make her read the sticky and draw the line to keep her from being a fatty.

That said if you are already going to break up with her might as well cheat before hand. It's pretty exhilarating senpai

Don't be a moron and cheat
Break up with her, but do it in a nice way
Don't tell her directly that it's because of the weight

Your reputation is much more fucked if you cheat before breaking up

if you're not going to marry her, then why do you give a fuck? your only commitment is to a wife and the mother of your kids. otherwise it's just a chick your banging.

you're hear looking for an answer to help you justify the fact that you have already decided to do it.

This. Just be real dude. She's gonna be pissed as fuck either way, might as well do it the right way, coming from a ex habitual cheater, it's a fucked up thing to do and it takes a toll on you and you feel awful, or at least if you actually care about who your with, which you probably do to some extent at least if you haven't already left, and like why would you want to stay in a relationship w her anyways if she's gained a bunch of weight

Operation Breakup Mode:
Ramp up the craziness in the sex till she says stop no, dont, etc. Then just go completely cold and complain that she doesn't satisfy you sexually... she might comply with your latest demands...

NOW... RAMP IT UP AGAIN...

she says stop no and dont.. again complain. Keep doing this until she becomes a total whore that you can do whatever the fuck you want to do.. or she breaks it off.

Guaranteed she will talk to her friends about you... one of them sluts will be interested.. and around and around we go.

>> she's gained 30+ pounds

Dump her.

I'm assuming that's what almost everyone's told you so far. Doesn't hurt to hear it once more.

ok

rollin for kys

you fuckwit. tell her the truth, stop being a cuckold

get her on an eating plan, take her to the gym and get her ass in shape. if you can't do that then break up with her?

story related: been with gf 2+ years. start of this year i took her to the gym, and she's doing 5/3/1 with me. getting good gains

You could get hit by a car and die tomorrow OP. Do what makes you happy.

Dump her man

Cheating is degenerate as fuck and while you're fucking the whore you'll feel like shit if you have any conscience.

Just get the new girl within a date of opening her legs then dump the fatty n bang new one.

break up with her, tell her you like her and care for her but you also are looking for someone who will take care of themselves and stay fit and healthy because you'd like to spend as long as possible on this earth with them. also, let her know if she still ever wants sex you'll let her be your cum bucket if needed so she doesn't have to slut around with guys she doesn't know well until she's ready to move on.