FHT/FPS

Fat hate thread, fat person story, what ever. There was none in the catalog so I'm doing my duty as a Veeky Forumsizen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
youtube.com/watch?v=T1j73o8lric
youtube.com/watch?v=EqgZLO_9Rf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Fatty here. 18, live in Nowhere, Indiana with no transport for myself so I cant get a job. My parents are also fatasses and the one scale in our house varies by 50lbs on any day. Is measuring my waist, belly, leg size etc a good alternative to measure my progress?

my fave

I hate normal tubs too. Either you have to sit up or bend your legs. You can't lay completely down with just your head out of the water.

>scale varies by 50 lbs
not sure if srs

>varies by 50lbs

That's an RNG, not a scale.

No Reddit images edition

My point is its fucking broken

Don't start the thread unless you have OC story to share

Don't feed me or my son ever again

It's probably like IDK WHAT YOU FAT FUCKS WANT FROM ME JUST TELL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU IT

of course it's broken, your clan is gravyblooded you goddamn dugong

Old ass cast iron claw foot tubs could do that. Now a days tubs are for kids and dogs, I guess

nah ur just poor

>mfw

Not Op, but I got some OC.

>Working at a hospital known for bariatrics specialties.
>I register patients, mainly for labwork.
>Hamplanet comes in with her hammoon for some bloodwork (the kid).
>Mom is a total bitch whining about how doctor is taking blood for no reason/they're healthy.
>Daughter visibly upset but quiet.
>Phlebotomist are cool, draw daughter fine
>This gon b gud
>Mom comes back eating the popsicle the kids usually get.
>Daughter crying that Mom is eating her popsicle.
>Hambeast proceeds to bitch me out that they wouldn't draw her blood, producing another blood order for her.
>Like my job so I get her ready.
>Makes daughter ask for a single bite of popsicle. Finishing as I finished re-registering them.
>Phlebs tell me Mom asked for another popsicle for herself after getting blood drawn.
>Get complaint later that I was lazy and phlebs were discriminating against age because they wouldn't give her another popsicle.

how to find vein on fatty?

Sticks can be harder, skill helps when you palpate, but most opt for a butterfly to the back of the hand (I used to be an MA so I drew blood too). This means it tends to be slower and thus a crankier hambeast. Not often, I've seen patients so fat they needed to draw blood from the groin and we had to bring a legit nurse in to draw it.

i do not understand ur jargon. but the groin vein sounds like a shit job

Sorry user, sticks are needle sticks. Palpate is feeling, veins have a springy texture, hard to describe but you can also feel when the needle is in a vein. Butterfly needles are a type of blood drawing device (smaller diameter needle that reduces pain, but blood comes through slower. Better for old people so veins don't collapse too). MA is medical assistant, pretty much they are a step under nurse, but are flexible enough to help in the front office or operating room (I did both). Nurses, having actual licenses of their own legally were liable when doing a groin draw, unlike phlebotomists (the guys who draw blood) or MAs.

You know the word jargon and use it correctly but you cant understand simple med talk?

Just drink plenty of water and eat nothing but kale and eggs (eggs for bfast, one whole and two egg whites along with spinach) and just pretty much salad the fuck up for lunch, snacks and dinner. No sweets unless it's a fruit (grapefruit for bfast, apple or nnanner for snack) drink gallon or gallon and half of water a day.

After one to two weeks start trying to run. Go early in the a.m. wake the fuck up at 5 a.m when it's dark and no one is awake yet.

Walk 2 minutes run 1 min. Do that 10 times then walk home from where you are. Every week decrease time spent walking and increase time spent running by 20 seconds. Eventually get to the point where you can't jog and talk for ten to 12 minutes without stopping (that's your average mile time for those who are just starting couch to 5k)

When you muster up the courage to join a gym, check the sticky on Veeky Forums.

Fuck it just look at it now. Study the fuck out of it. Visualize yourself in the gym doing SS while you're munching away on those vegetables and drinking all that water.

After just two weeks from switching to veggies, eggs, fruit, and water you're guaranteed to lose at least 10 pounds (mostly water weight) but you'll feel lighter, atonger, healthier, and happier).

There will be points where you'll want to give up. Just come on Veeky Forums and lurk. Go to other forums and lurk or start a thread to talk to other people just starting to lose weight. Study everything about general nutrition and weight training. Watch YouTube videos. There's so much info out there.

What the fuck are you waiting for fat ass? Get the fuck off Veeky Forums and get studying.

im an engineer (all my work is for hospitals kek) so i wouldnt know about all that jazz

i have this vein in my arm that has a harder texture instead of springy. they said it was scar tissue. will they ever be able to use this vein again?

SAvaGE

You guys shouldn't make fun of fat people. Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?

Jesus hated fatties

Sauce?

The vein with scar tissue will be harder (meaning the needle may not go in/go in right) and if it's over a large area it can be harder to find the vein proper.
Unless you're like junkie-bad on your veins, it may just sting a little more as they work in that arm. The scar tissue doesn't usually just go away on its own though senpai. The biggest risk is if the veins are prone to collapse since scar tissue is not as strong a matrix as normal tissue.

look how fucking red her face gets holy shit. The future of renewable energy lies in triggering fatties.

>it may just sting a little more as they work in that arm
FUCK

anyways thx for injecting OC in these horrible repost infected threads

Sweet christ, what is the context of this?

somebody jokingly said they had donuts so she got excited. but then she realized it was all a lie

Milo yanopolous was at UMass yesterday or a couple of days ago; this triggered bitch threw a fucking fit

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

>thanks for trying

Gets me every time I see this one

kek

wooooooooooooooooow......

It sounds like you're suggesting he go on a PSMF diet, then two weeks into the diet start running.

The most successful lifestyle changes, at least for people who haven't cultivated the requisite discipline for extremely low calorie diets, are subtle changes.

Everyone has lost their god damn minds. I'm fucking blown away right now.

>people who are far away are screaming "kick him out" because they cant tell its a woman

Lmao Milo's fucking savage

He looks like a faggot.
Is he a cock gobbler?

yep

gg

>american """""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

no wonder you burgers are being joked about

pendulum starting to swing the other way. mizzou lost a fuck ton of money because their freshman enrollment had a large drop and donors stopped donating. all because of the hunger strike bullshit

I'm 6'5 and can't fit in normal sized bathtubs. Do I cry about short privilege? No, I take showers.

Buy a new scale?

America is fucked. It's only a matter of time before they start completely outsourcing their talents.

No problem. I got plenty of hospital OC, just precious few deals with fats.

For example, first guy I saw committed because he came in for multiple infections and was something far worse. What appeared to be tumors all over his body ended up being infected injection sites where the dude injected his partner's semen into himself in order to get pregnant. Dude was crazy for reals.

Only other fat stories I have are ones where they just can't clean properly and when I gave them an EKG had to scrub through body funk for the electronic leads to stick properly to their body.

Oh! One lady was so fat we had to grab a leg blood pressure cuff for her arm since the others didn't fit. Same lady had to stand on two scales to get a weight estimate. That's it for fat stories though.

>the dude injected his partner's semen into himself in order to get pregnant.

Not really. Just suggesting to cleanse his body first with something similar to keto then to study general nutrition once he's comfortable exercising.

I assumed he's pretty overweight so cutting all sugars out and going straight to water, and veggies with no exercise will be drastic for someone like him. It worked for me and pretty much every other former fat ass out there.

Man, when I see this, and everything going on around the U.S., I am thankful that I go to UNLV, which is mostly a commuter college, and that this stuff doesn't really happen on campus.

Maybe I got the wrong impression from the video, but wasn't the whale pretty much the only person getting triggered by this? And most of the other people shouting were the ones telling her to shut the fuck up?

you are correct

What's wrong with jokes?

Everyone knows who wears the pants at the end of the day.

based mom chastising retard fatty

Case in point of "vocal minority". /pol/ and Veeky Forums in general sees something like this and assumes its representative of the student body as a whole.

Vegas bro?

Gluttony is a sin

Yeah, born and raised.

that's bullshit advice. as always on fit when it comes to nutrition.

R u a qt nurse? Can you teach me how to get qt nurse gf?

What highschool did yah go to?

Nope, Certified Medical Assistant. Doing the pre-med thing to go the Radiologist Assistant route (think Physician's Asst but for the Radiology side).

Nurses are either in two camps, mentally speaking. They're doing it until they can snag a husbando, or they are in it to help people (this leads to a further split of bitter as fuck, or optimistic in their career).

You want to woo a med professional? Find out what makes her unwind. Offer to cook some nice food after a rough day while she hits the shower and she's dtf 80% of the time. Expect her to want to blow off the work shit, when you work the rough jobs (ER, Oncology, etc.) you have to find a way to leave that shit at the door.

Easymode: Get good at crockpot stuff. Super simple stews. Get a nice wine. Clean the house. After she's out of the shower serve and reap rewards.

context? i must see this.

Palo Verde, how about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1j73o8lric

user posted this last thread I think

shit had my dying

I honestly wonder how long someone like him would sputter and crackle for if you set him on fire.

N-no murder

>implying typical girl not a womanlet and needs much less calories than an average man
What next, WHY KIDS PORTIONS SO SMALL?
That is why you have so many fat girls 'murica.

Ok imma try ur plan and report back in a few weeks

> encouraging restricted eating
Well good on them!

Waaaaaah more material to build a bigger tub costs more than a regular

If you stopped slamming 8 balls of coke into your arm then yes but I'm pretty sure it's fucked, or its a tendon

I like this story, what a cool manager :D

youtube.com/watch?v=EqgZLO_9Rf0

Your body is a temple, not a garbage disposal.

Top kek at that not so subtle btfo by killer burger

>What are the 7 deadlies?
>what is sloth?
>what is gluttony?

>"So instead of losing thirty pounds, you have gained seventeen."

I just love how blunt he is.

Every six weeks I have to get medication through an IV so I think that's how the vein got fucked up

>tfw never done a single drug my whole life but still get fucked up veins

>I hate this man, stop talking.
>Lady please, be quite we have rules here
>MUH FREE SPEECH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Wow.

>if you prefer sweets over sweats
this is how we should have been talking to fatties as a society not making them "models"

Big thing to keep in mind is that while it's a stressful job (sometimes), they are still normal women. Just as stupid/insecure/normal as any other.

Had a few sniffing at me asking if I was using some crazy weight loss pills/steroids (lulzy since I'm not even DYEL mode). Told the three asking it was diet and exercise and you could literally see the light click off in their head because they didn't want to stop eating junk food.

OC from another non-OP
Girl admittedly out of my (landwhale) league, cute girl next door, but we get along well and decide to go out. She pulls my shirt off and starts hyperventilating while laughing and telling me I look like a manatee with the stretch marks.