Music festivals

how's the cut going Veeky Forums?? ready to show off them gainz at some music festivals?

any Veeky Forumsizens in seattle goin to Bliss on may 7th?? need a crew to chill with to some trance

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yellowclaw/yellow-claw-live-at-ultra-miami-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=6TH4w1iuzaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well fuck that's going to be interesting.

i have season tickets for the Sounders and there's a home game that night. starts a half hour after your festival kicks off. should make parking real interesting.

Digital dreams and Veld here in toronto this summer.

Sik

EDC

Going alone, since friends dropped out. Fuck it

soundcloud.com/yellowclaw/yellow-claw-live-at-ultra-miami-2016

I'm ready

got a couple of weeks left on this cut, abs starting to come in. not going to any festivals this year, though. fucking engineering degree is a total free time killer.

anyway, looking to stay lean year-round for the first time this year. lean bulk is the way to go. it'll probably turn into a dirty bulk within a week, but it's the thought that counts

oh damn, you should just get there early grab some beers head out to the game, whens game going to start?

I'm probably gonna go to this show alone to desu. most of my buddies aren't into trance

first kick is at 7. ill probably get down there around 3-4 to beat traffic and hit hawks nest for buckets of cheap beer.

I've been doing squats and cardio to get my rave booty ready. EDC LV

>season tickets for the sounders
Why?
Go hawks

SMF Tampa is in a month. It's gonna be my first festival so I'm pretty hyped. Anybody ever been?

Goals as hell. One day I will make it out there

a girl invited me to go with her to foam wonderland in Oregon

> tfw cutting for the first time
> hopefully my gains will be ready, I have until may 21st

Kingsland Amsterdam, today.

summer bulk 2k16 gonna look like garbage for diso

damn dude i got sick during my cut in march, lost over 10lbs in 2 weeks, but im nearly back at pre-sickness strength and lokk way more shredded now.

Where im going to this summer
Defqon 1
Dominator
Craft
Wish outdoor
decibel
And might go to a few more

I'm going to SMF aswell fampai, first festival as well couldn't make it to EDC last year

how do you guys dance?

> pls halp

It'll be so easy to find some welcoming people, especially with the help of MDMA

If trance/hardstyle you can learn to muzza, but only do it if condident and good body.

Shuffling is probs your best bet, a little easier to learn, and any twink can make a shuffle look good.

Just move your body to the beat, stomp your feet and flail your arms, feel the music and let it move you. Let go of your inhibition. It might feel a bit awkward at first but you quickly realize that 1: literally nobody gives a fuck about how anyone dances 2: it feels fucking good. It's not a fucking ballet competition. Just go with the flow.

The lineups not great 2bh, I prefer house/techno/trance to generic EDM but I'm sure it'll all sound the same once the drugs hit

1 - drink a lot
2 - listen to music
If you still cant dance, just repeat step one over and over until you can

dance like the black guy on the right, cut them shapes
youtube.com/watch?v=6TH4w1iuzaE

>I prefer house/techno/trance to generic EDM
House/techno/trance is the definition of generic EDM you thick fuck.

Actual house and techno isn't generic edm at all
Trance on the other hand is shite all around

Hopefully I'll be enough out of DYEL mode to wow the sluts at Moonrise Festival

You probably think Calvin Harris is house music and neo-Armin is trance