Is Zac natty?

Is Zac natty?

sure

Doubtful. He used to be a total twink and now he looks like Rob Lowe on roids.

Maybe, if so they not for long

1) Has a great frame.
2) Not that big
3) Shoulders and traps aren't fething massive
4) Lean, but not overly so

Still, I doubt it. Why be natty when you can run designer cycles?

I watched an episode of Conan or something he was on where he said he eats so much chicken and got so sick of it he now cooks it plain, blends it, then powerchugs it. Pretty sure that was about Neighbours, so he's been building up for a while now, not unreasonable for him to be there.

That said he's an actor, and if his body isn't more or less static he'd lose out on roles.

Is that achievable natty? Yes
Is he natty? No

he's hanging out with the rock for baywatch. he most definitely is on roids.

This 100x.

This is him 2 years ago

He's put in the work and probably has someone handling his meals/macros with precision and with his training at the gym because he can afford it. But he's probably joocing

>tfw Dwight "The Stone" Johntson will never tell you what's the best joose to inject through your booty cheeks while staying focused

man nigga looked like shit here

The nattiest

exactly
especially if you're 5'8'' like zac, definitely achievable after 2-3 years

His physique is more or less achievable natty, but his overdeveloped (relative to the rest of his body) delts are an indicator of drug use. Also he's a Hollywood actor whose archetypical it basically is to be "that hot guy", so if you think he's not gonna take drugs in order to make an aspect of his multi million dollar career easier you're extremely naive.

as natty as Ronnie Coleman

Looks like a nice Deca/Winstrol cycle

It's taken him years and years to reach this point though. So I'd say he's natty.

he has nice arms tho

No

/thread

NO HE IS NOT

DO YOU EVEN FUCKING LIFT DYELS

He stayed off for longer than I thought he would. He's a manlet (5'7") with a small bone structure, so he could look decent with cut 12s or 13s. (Pic related.) This is from the move Neighbors. Just looked it up, filmed around April and May of 2013, so three years ago.

But now, I think enough people in the thread have said it so no need to beat a dead horse.

This is him 2 minutes ago. He is small as fuck without photoshop

>he has nice arms tho

But he doesn't user. His arms are like 32 or so cm

>watch movies of mah boi zac past 2 years
>see him slowly getting bigger
I really think he's natty but he just looks more on the ripped side of things

Also, pretty sure he just did splits mainly

>Doubtful. He used to be a total twink and now he looks like Rob Lowe on roids.
Perfection

He's a turbomanlet; it doesn't matter.

Sure. Not sure about his hairline doe, probably on the propecia